Posted on 13-03-2009 21:14

FORUM ADDICT!

Have you PM?d him??

www.croydonpool.com
qwerty
Posted on 14-03-2009 00:17
Home From Home

dotcom wrote:
watkins are u still fuming from not being centre of attenion from 1 off the barlycorn brother`s am sure and quote me u actully got asked out by john who lets see yeah is gay and as u told me all that and said quote he could ruin u am not the 1 with hair gay dye lol.....ShockShockShock

Now now rebecca or is it handy shandy andy. ( I'm not sure what sleazy name you go by now) don't over step the mark or push me two far I wouldn't want to start making threats now that I have no intention of carrying out ShockShockShock LOL...... as you for trying to promote the fact I bat for both sides I'm very sorry to dissapoint you rebecca but I'm not that way inclined and if you are trying to hint that you may want some anal attention I suggest you look no further than your proposed scotch doubles partner ShockShockShock

Whatapisstake
Posted on 14-03-2009 01:08

Must Get Out More

watkins your off topic start a new thread and i will gladly advice u lol...Shock
am not sticking my acheivements down the list is too long lmao surrender

JugglingSpence
Posted on 14-03-2009 01:25

Home From Home

dotcom wrote:
...your off topic...

Good point, did you PM the Power?
As happy as a single man living above a chip shop

Farley
Posted on 14-03-2009 01:54

Home From Home

JugglingSpence wrote:
dotcom wrote:
...your off topic...

Good point, did you PM the Power?
What he has still not answered The Power's PM. Rude or, is it another Mr Walters ploy...
Home of the Farley Loyalists. Farley Dukes. Farley Small Potatoes...

Whatapisstake
Posted on 15-03-2009 02:08

Must Get Out More

i did pm the knob dave did u want 2 ref then ... or i will leave it 2 sass i dont mind Shock

qwerty
Posted on 15-03-2009 02:27
Home From Home

dotcom wrote:
i did pm the knob dave did u want 2 ref then ... or i will leave it 2 sass i dont mind Shock

It's a bit uncalled for Andrew all this name calling I don't think I've heard the power actually insult you apart from a bit of banter. It's very childish and nasty ......

Whatapisstake
Posted on 15-03-2009 02:30

Must Get Out More

well do u want 2 read my pm`s and look who is talking motor mouth Shock

ThePower
Posted on 15-03-2009 06:13

Must Get Out More

dotcom wrote:

Until you REPLY and AGREE to all terms of this match as you have now been requested to do so on TWO occasions - there will be no match.

Surely I don't have to spell it out to you again.

Farley
Posted on 15-03-2009 08:02

Home From Home

dotcom wrote:
Andrew there are a lot more qualified people than me to ref... Don't know how i got brought into this espically, as i am not nuteral... I also agree with Barry, this name calling is getting a bit childish and, petty... You are not in the school playground... So let's grow up... Respond to The Power in a Gentlemanely & Sporting fashion and, then Game On... It's what we are all looking forward to...

Whatapisstake
Posted on 15-03-2009 18:06

Must Get Out More

yeah your right i was a bit below the belt with everything that has been going on u and barry have pushed me into this well no more i have sent a pm 2 who it matter`s and am ending and am not biting on what u and barry put on here playground is closed....

Farley
Posted on 15-03-2009 18:57

Home From Home

Andrew...Me and Barrie Watkings go Fishing... Never... Just doing our best to bring this all together... You know you want it... As i said in an earlier post. I know your no bottler...

qwerty
Posted on 15-03-2009 19:48
Home From Home

dotcom wrote:
u and barry have pushed me into this well no more ....

I'm confused dot com wasn't it u that first suggested this money match ?????? If your bottling it just say so.... No one will think any less of you it's what was expected..Shock
WHY SO SERIOUS?

Whatapisstake
Posted on 15-03-2009 19:57

Must Get Out More

no barry i am still on course 4 that just all the crap banter on here that u and dave are realishing am no longer going 2 lower my self 2 your standard....

qwerty
Posted on 15-03-2009 20:01
Home From Home

dotcom wrote:
no barry i am still on course 4 that just all the crap banter on here that u and dave are realishing am no longer going 2 lower my self 2 your standard....

You mean you can't compete with our standard GrinDbig grin
WHY SO SERIOUS?

nuttmeg
Posted on 16-03-2009 06:09
Home From Home

just have to add my two penny worth when I was a good player (when dinosaurs ruled the earth) money games were every week surely this can't be the only money game in Croydon this year and why are we talking about it now if its not happening till JUNE?

Farley
Posted on 16-03-2009 07:15

Home From Home

dotcom wrote:
Whooo, "Relishing" Now Mr Walters that's a very big word... Who told you to write that.?
The only thing everyone is Relishing is you and, The Power coming on here and, telling us all this has been finalised... As i understand it, The Power, being the gentleman he is, has sent you a private message setting out his terms... So can you please respond... Feck me it's all of 3 week's ago you ask him for a money match... Andrew, I know you'r no bottler... So make it happen...

Whatapisstake
Posted on 16-03-2009 17:32

Must Get Out More

nuttmeg i will explain 2 all y this is happening in june under the powder`s condition`s he needs 2 recover from a back problem 1st then he needs match practice 2nd then he has choosen the farley as this venue and middle table 3rd now tell me something what a gent am i 2 put up with so many demands from a 1st div player when i play down in the lower league of div 5 ShockShockShock

ThePower
Posted on 16-03-2009 17:53

Must Get Out More

Andrew, why are you making out to Sir Tony Nuttman that there actually IS going to be a match?

Last night, you wanted to the money to go to a charity (I don't do charity), you wanted to change the venue and also have one of my players ref the game.

This is all getting quite bizarre.

My initial and only offer remains on the table until the close of Friday this week after which we'll all move on and I am suggesting the site team do what they have to do with this thread.

And don't let anyone (including yourself) say you are a chicken.

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Random Photo
Andy Esgrove
Andy Esgrove
Croydon Interleague (Past)
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12/04/2022
chasing a chicken

06/01/2022
violin

08/11/2021
fishing for a bite

14/02/2018
boooommmmm

15/01/2018
Congratulations TO LUKE WILSHER STEVE DEEGAN Both making it into the, 2018 Surrey county squad Sunday applause dancing dancing