andye265 weeks
jacko265 weeks
View Thread
 Print Thread
The Power v Dotcom
qwerty
Posted on 21-03-2009 01:45
Home From Home

yet again looks like dotcom's b0llocks have gone AWOL ......... I believe they were last seen hanging round fieldsy's ass crack Shock
WHY SO SERIOUS?

Farley
Posted on 21-03-2009 02:13

Home From Home

dotcom wrote:
[quote]bronson wrote:
[quote]dotcom wrote:i have said i am not the best player in croydon no were near it
After 148 posts Dot Cotton finally posts a whole sentence which is, Logical, Accurate Sensible and, Honest...
Mr Walters, i think you might find The Power sussed that out some time ago... Probabely why he was so keen to take up your offer of a money match...
Home of the Farley Loyalists. Farley Dukes. Farley Small Potatoes...

Fat-Dart
Posted on 21-03-2009 02:31

FORUM ADDICT!

dotcom wrote:
fat-boy u mite u are .....Shock

I think that might have been a dig at me, although it's such a badly constructed sentence that I can't tell, so I shall spare the retort
(that means "witty reply", Andy, to save you getting your dictionary out)
big grin

bronson
Posted on 21-03-2009 05:14
Getting The Hang Of It

dotcom wrote:
bronson wrote:
dotcom wrote:
me chicken never.... its all banter take it as u like .... do i or anybody else no u on here or who do u play 4....Cool
are you really as stupid as you make out or is it you just dont read messages properly ie: we dont know each other but im prepared to play you for 500 bar or better still i will give you 2-1 your venue,your table,your ref you balls all though sounds as though you dont have any,im not a croydon player but i will make the trip from sunny leather head for a money match and as for untouchable ha ha dont make me laugh is that all about your ego matie
i aint your mate 4 starter`s and if u look i put lol which is meant as a joke... if u cannot take a joke best u ******* off then.... if your that good am sure the talents of sean halligan well play u in a money match who is probley by far the best player in the league.... what makes me laugh is that u dont play in the croydon league yet u have logged on read a money match between me and powder and have stuck your orr in y dont u come out of sunny leatherhead and revel your self or aint u got the bollocks.... i have and quote me on this since u have on everything i have said i am not the best player in croydon no were near it and have nothing 2 prove 2 u end off.....
ah mate im so shocked that your obvious friends keep bailing you out,maybe i can come from leatherhead and thrash out a money match with you tell me where and when and i shall appear,im hearing all sorts of stories where in gods name did you get dotcom from or were you given that at birth due to the size of your todger LOL as you say. ps i must say your grammer is as bad as your pool apparently!!!!! and stop putting other people in the frame im challenging you and im sure if i ask nicely the the power may want to start a book on this. all im asking is you take a blind gamble and play me.
Edited by bronson on 21-03-2009 05:24
c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/109/l_0f5cea7bf481489daff9ec9f8944e0a8.jpg

Farley
Posted on 21-03-2009 06:51

Home From Home

ThePower wrote:

My initial and only offer remains on the table until the close of Friday this week

And don't let anyone (including yourself) say you are a chicken.

Will Dot Cotton make a last minute apperance...??? Will he *******... Word on the street has it that Walters has been banished to the chicken shed for ever...

Whatapisstake
Posted on 21-03-2009 07:36

Must Get Out More

am sure u no were the farley is see u tuesday then ....
am not sticking my acheivements down the list is too long lmao surrender

Farley
Posted on 21-03-2009 07:37

Home From Home

Farley wrote:
[quote]Site Team wrote:[/quote Told you all along this was never going to happen...
See i told you so... Think Walters has shown on more than one occasion, that he talk's nothing but, crap cos, he is full of *******... Chicken *******... I know a coulple of people said this thread was crap but, i would ask the Site Staff to consider a new Forum... "Imaginary Money Matche's" We really need something to keep Dot Cottons little mind occupied...
After all he is going to be laughed back to the chicken shed if he dares to mix it with "The Power" again...

Whatapisstake
Posted on 21-03-2009 07:40

Must Get Out More

dave am not going 2 lower myself 2 your pathetic game... yes i no i owe u 400 quid and as i have said u will get it ...

Farley
Posted on 21-03-2009 07:43

Home From Home

dotcom wrote:
am sure u no were the farley is see u tuesday then ....
Yes Andrew funny as it might seem, i do have a rough idea where The Farley is... Been living there 10 years... Can't wait been missing you soooo much... Actually when up to see you last Tuesday at 7-45 but, You had left... Was intending to go up this Tuesday but, so nice of you to save me the walk...

Whatapisstake
Posted on 21-03-2009 07:44

Must Get Out More

and as 4 this money match am not scared 2 play it just think its crap that someone off powders talent hs 2 get match fit 2 play meeeeeeeee........ as i said in a previous statement see u 6th june around 2ish now if that dont spell it out what will....

Whatapisstake
Posted on 21-03-2009 07:47

Must Get Out More

that was a note 4 this so called bunson burner whoever he may b since he has heard so much about me am sure he no`s were the pub is as welll.....

Farley
Posted on 21-03-2009 07:48

Home From Home

dotcom wrote:
dave am not going 2 lower myself 2 your pathetic game... yes i no i owe u 400 quid and as i have said u will get it ...
Andrew... What has that to do with a money match between you and The Power... How dare you publish our private buisness on here... How low are you prepared to go to deflect people from pointing out that you are a chicken and, bottled it... Shame... Shame... Shame...

Whatapisstake
Posted on 21-03-2009 07:53

Must Get Out More

no dave everybody no`s what i owe u enough people have come up 2 me and asked if i sorted it out.... well i will in 2 weeks and read again see u 6th june around 2ish......

Farley
Posted on 21-03-2009 07:59

Home From Home

O.K. Andrew... Let me make it as simple as possible...
One word answer... Do you accept The Powers offer...
YES or NO is all you need to say... Remember you are no chicken... lol...

Whatapisstake
Posted on 21-03-2009 08:06

Must Get Out More

6 june 2ish thats all that is left 2 say.....

Farley
Posted on 21-03-2009 08:08

Home From Home

Andrew in day's to come remember you brought this up... if people are coming up to you then thats cos you told them... Not me... Ask Sly and the rest of ur team... they keep asking why u dont come into The Farley... They got no info from us... Just a why don't u ask Andrew... As you know i don't need message boy's... Not my style... You know it...

bronson
Posted on 21-03-2009 19:46
Getting The Hang Of It

dotcom wrote:
that was a note 4 this so called bunson burner whoever he may b since he has heard so much about me am sure he no`s were the pub is as welll.....
you are obviously as thick as you seem and a sponger too boot/how can you challenge the power to a money match when the money you would be playing with would technically belong to farley/how on earth can you discuss personal problems on this site and for you information i will be a croydon player next season.just incase you are reading this farley can you tell me where your venue is situtated so that i can take the oppotunity to meet andrew the chicken todger in person and if its worth my while appearering/all respect to you for being patient about your cash loan to him he should never have put that on screen/so andrew i meet you do i get that money match?
c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/109/l_0f5cea7bf481489daff9ec9f8944e0a8.jpg

Whatapisstake
Posted on 21-03-2009 21:28

Must Get Out More

bronson wrote:
dotcom wrote:
you are obviously as thick as you seem and a sponger too boot/how can you challenge the power to a money match when the money you would be playing with would technically belong to farley/how on earth can you discuss personal problems on this site and for you information i will be a croydon player next season.just incase you are reading this farley can you tell me where your venue is situtated so that i can take the oppotunity to meet andrew the chicken todger in person and if its worth my while appearering/all respect to you for being patient about your cash loan to him he should never have put that on screen/so andrew i meet you do i get that money match?
wow strong words 4 someone who doesnt no me... and u need 2 get your fact`s right first see u tuesday...big grin

Farley
Posted on 21-03-2009 22:12

Home From Home

Mr Bronson... Think you might be wasting your time coming to The Farley... Mr Walters has not been seen there for about 6 month's.
I can tell you he plays out of The Hurrican Room's. High St. Thornton Heath... Used to be Rileys... You should find him there most Tuesdays...

Whatapisstake
Posted on 21-03-2009 22:21

Must Get Out More

yeah i do i 4got 2 mention that dave come down your more then welcome...Shock

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Random Photo
The Eagles
The Eagles
Winter League 07/08 Presentation Night
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12/04/2022
chasing a chicken

06/01/2022
violin

08/11/2021
fishing for a bite

14/02/2018
boooommmmm

15/01/2018
Congratulations TO LUKE WILSHER STEVE DEEGAN Both making it into the, 2018 Surrey county squad Sunday applause dancing dancing