andye262 weeks
jacko262 weeks
View Thread
 Print Thread
The Power v Dotcom
qwerty
Posted on 22-03-2009 00:14
Home From Home

earlier in this thread andy you proposed a match with the outcome of looser quits croydon pool for good ...... To be quite honest with you andy you've embarrassed yourself so much on this site especially you licking fieldsy's ass ( big no no), maybe you should consider leaving town for good as you put it.......I'm outta here
I mean why bother coming all the way from Milton Keynes just for people to say there goes the bottler Shock

Ps branson who you playing for in the summer and are you any good ????
Edited by qwerty on 22-03-2009 00:21
WHY SO SERIOUS?

bronson
Posted on 22-03-2009 02:23
Getting The Hang Of It

qwerty wrote:
earlier in this thread andy you proposed a match with the outcome of looser quits croydon pool for good ...... To be quite honest with you andy you've embarrassed yourself so much on this site especially you licking fieldsy's ass ( big no no), maybe you should consider leaving town for good as you put it.......I'm outta here
I mean why bother coming all the way from Milton Keynes just for people to say there goes the bottler Shock

Ps branson who you playing for in the summer and are you any good ????
give us a job i can do that/andrew is a pussey and you know it 1-0 to the power 2-0 to me are we bothered not by a pussy like andrew we have respect and thank you 4 askinging qwerty
Edited by bronson on 22-03-2009 02:23
c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/109/l_0f5cea7bf481489daff9ec9f8944e0a8.jpg

bronson
Posted on 22-03-2009 02:32
Getting The Hang Of It

Farley wrote:
Mr Bronson... Think you might be wasting your time coming to The Farley... Mr Walters has not been seen there for about 6 month's.
I can tell you he plays out of The Hurrican Room's. High St. Thornton Heath... Used to be Rileys... You should find him there most Tuesdays...
oi big mouth swolling loads a ******* you are a two bob no knob wheres your bollocks or are you pretending to be someone you not chicken/where r u right now you japs eye lickerfarley is that the *******hole by the betting shop
Edited by bronson on 22-03-2009 02:36

bronson
Posted on 22-03-2009 02:41
Getting The Hang Of It

bronson wrote:
Farley wrote:
Mr Bronson... Think you might be wasting your time coming to The Farley... Mr Walters has not been seen there for about 6 month's.
I can tell you he plays out of The Hurrican Room's. High St. Thornton Heath... Used to be Rileys... You should find him there most Tuesdays...
oi big mouth swolling loads a ******* you are a two bob no knob wheres your bollocks or are you pretending to be someone you not chicken/where r u right now you japs eye lickerfarley is that the *******hole by the betting shop
will he be there tursday

Whatapisstake
Posted on 22-03-2009 03:10

Must Get Out More

the match is off, am not coming 2 the farley ,i have a life now, think someone needs 2 get 1 .......
am not sticking my acheivements down the list is too long lmao surrender

Farley
Posted on 22-03-2009 07:59

Home From Home

dotcom wrote:
the match is off, am not coming 2 the farley ,i have a life now, think someone needs 2 get 1 .......
What... Not even to see me... Wish you would make up your mind Cotton... You know Mr Walters this is typical of you... You spend a week on the site doing a " Character Assasination Job" On Paul Saxton, in the name of fair play, freedom of speach, etc, etc... Now you are put on the spot regarding a challenge YOU dished out... You are not so keen to post... The famous Walters comment... " I got a life now" and, it's everybodys elses fault... Sad... Not much wonder your best mate call's you... Son of Fat Mc Dill... He taught you well...

Home of the Farley Loyalists. Farley Dukes. Farley Small Potatoes...

Farley
Posted on 30-03-2009 08:03

Home From Home

dotcom wrote:
Now thats rich Mr Walters... after ur jack daniels rants tonight...
So is this on or off... YES or NO... is all that is required...

bronson
Posted on 30-03-2009 08:38
Getting The Hang Of It

Farley wrote:
dotcom wrote:
hello you two how come this old chestnut has sprung up again and further to that leave jack daniel out of it, mind you it should be paul daniels because he can vanish into thin air too.laughing
Edited by bronson on 30-03-2009 08:41

bronson
Posted on 31-03-2009 02:09
Getting The Hang Of It

bronson wrote:
Farley wrote:
dotcom wrote:
hello you two how come this old chestnut has sprung up again and further to that leave jack daniel out of it, mind you it should be paul daniels because he can vanish into thin air too.laughing
oi oi wheres the dot dot gone, maybe he found a rock to crawl under or even squashed by a vehicle just like the toad he is fishing for a bite

Knocky
Posted on 31-03-2009 03:29
Must Get Out More

dotcom wrote:

bet u missed.laughing
summer champs 2008trophyone
div 1 individual winner 2008trophyone
and knockout cup winners 2008 trophyone
croydon singles league iv prem winnertrophyone
plus league cup winners 2011,2012.2014trophyone
plus ko cup plate winners 2011 trophyone summer doubles winners 2010trophyonewinter league champs 2017trophyone
and lots of runner up trophys which have been given to local schools.

Whatapisstake
Posted on 31-03-2009 05:52

Must Get Out More

pmsl......................

Whatapisstake
Posted on 31-03-2009 05:54

Must Get Out More

dotcom wrote:
lmao...........

Farley
Posted on 31-03-2009 07:26

Home From Home

dotcom wrote:
dotcom wrote:
lmao...........
Mr Walters you can dress this up any way you want... Clearly you will discuss anything, except the offer YOU made to play The Power a money match...
Everytime you are ask for a simple YES or NO,
You go into a Jack Dainels infused rant about how Paul Saxton runs the site...
Then your old favourite that, your mate Fat Mc Dill taught you..." I got a life now"..."Everyone else want's to"...
Feck me you even came on here and told everyone about the ?400 you stole from "The Farley Singles League" Last September... Which i had to replace...
Now you answer is... "I AM LAUGHING MY ARSE OFF"...
Well someone has to tell you... So i will, Everyone else is laughing with you but, AT YOU ... Because your behaviour in the past few week's is pathetic ... I know your mother, would be ashamed of you... She told me so the last time i spoke to her...
Edited by Farley on 31-03-2009 07:59

Shaggy
Posted on 31-03-2009 07:58
Must Get Out More

Surely. Enough already!
House!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Farley
Posted on 31-03-2009 08:05

Home From Home

Shaggy wrote:
Surely. Enough already!
WHAT...Paul.. Trust me i think it's bedtime...

bronson
Posted on 31-03-2009 23:56
Getting The Hang Of It

Farley wrote:
dotcom wrote:
dotcom wrote:
lmao...........
Mr Walters you can dress this up any way you want... Clearly you will discuss anything, except the offer YOU made to play The Power a money match...
Everytime you are ask for a simple YES or NO,
You go into a Jack Dainels infused rant about how Paul Saxton runs the site...
Then your old favourite that, your mate Fat Mc Dill taught you..." I got a life now"..."Everyone else want's to"...
Feck me you even came on here and told everyone about the ?400 you stole from "The Farley Singles League" Last September... Which i had to replace...
Now you answer is... "I AM LAUGHING MY ARSE OFF"...
Well someone has to tell you... So i will, Everyone else is laughing with you but, AT YOU ... Because your behaviour in the past few week's is pathetic ... I know your mother, would be ashamed of you... She told me so the last time i spoke to her...
omg dot com has the front to call people a grass and now its come out that hes a thief, not only a thief but a dirty liberty taking one who it seems stole from his mate.In my opinion farley should not have had to have put that back but at least he didnt grass you up andrew dum cum walkers, yes thats correct walkers sweet and very sour flavour.you are bang out of order fortunatly im no friend of yours cause if i were i would abandoned you long before now and if you were here in the shovel with me you would have been hammered into oblivion.take it as you want at the end of the day your the wrongen and you only have yourself to blame as you posted the ?400 statement no one else.
Edited by bronson on 31-03-2009 23:58

Balltastic
Posted on 01-04-2009 21:55
Just Popping In

I have been watching this thread develope over what seems to be months and it seems to me that two so called grown up men (farley & Bronson) are infact the bullys and need to grow up.

Seems Farley is a petty tell tale who enjoys interferring and bringing things into this that seem untrue and unnecessary and should keeps his pathetic rants to himself.

Bronson you need to get your facts right before you go accusing people of things you dont no anything about and not listen to a sad man with nothing better to do.

Rant over, and hopefully this thread too

Cue_Ball
Posted on 01-04-2009 22:27

Quite The Regular

I just hope nobody outside of the league has been reading this and believing these individuals are typical of Croydon.

I'm not The Powers biggest fan, but I have to say fair play for the way he has conducted himself throughout this debacle. It's almost like someone hacked his account Wink

harry
Posted on 01-04-2009 22:49

Must Get Out More

Sigh...Is this still going on?

Can we put this to bed now??!!!! wrong
Harry Time!

Whatapisstake
Posted on 01-04-2009 23:12

Must Get Out More

Spot on h time this ended bronson chris whoever u want 2 b time u looked at yourself your the bully always wanting 2 knock people out cos they won't do what u. Want or they say something u don't like as 4 money match your not no were near my standard so dream on ..... as 4 u dave u lent me that money 4 the holiday we went on I didn't come in and steal it let's gets facts right now yes I still owe it and the reason I have been getting so much flack is u sorry lot sit there and ain't got nothing else 2 do but bull *******I said I owe u were the money came from is nothing 2 do with me and as we had this chat only the over day but cos I have been a bad boy and given saxton a hard time all this has come out well ******* u all......

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Random Photo
Harry
Harry
2008 Scotch Doubles Open
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12/04/2022
chasing a chicken

06/01/2022
violin

08/11/2021
fishing for a bite

14/02/2018
boooommmmm

15/01/2018
Congratulations TO LUKE WILSHER STEVE DEEGAN Both making it into the, 2018 Surrey county squad Sunday applause dancing dancing