jacko265 weeks
View Thread
 Print Thread
The Power v Dotcom
the flash
#61 Print Post
Posted on 08-03-2009 16:56
Quite The Regular

It's about time you both just said yes or no, your both average players with to much to say, you would think it's for the world championship the way you both go on, shall we get Don King in to sort it out !!!!
because i can

Nature Boy
#62 Print Post
Posted on 08-03-2009 21:50

Home From Home

I just telephoned Michala Tabb and she can ref this game.

Teach
#63 Print Post
Posted on 08-03-2009 22:32

Home From Home

You wish you had her phone number!! big grin

Nature Boy
#64 Print Post
Posted on 08-03-2009 22:36

Home From Home

Teach wrote:
You wish you had her phone number!! big grin

You want her number???Pfft

ThePower
#65 Print Post
Posted on 09-03-2009 04:01

Must Get Out More

dotcom wrote:
right lets get this sorted once and 4 all i got pm'd by the powder and have agreed this match but powder want's 2 play 4 250 not 500 and wants best of 21 not 31 as i asked i have agreed date 6th june t 3pm this will give powder enough practice time and rest 2 recover from back problem true sport i am but what is left 2 sort is a venue i have declined the farley sorry dave no offence so if anybody can let us no of a suitable venue on neutral ground then this game will take place admit all the rumour's that i wont play let me state i am no chicken so that is the end of this people may not of like what i have posted but it was 2 piss powder off and as 2 my warning i will take alot of things but 2 keep coming on and over stepping the mark i will not accept that

When you PM someone Andrew its normally for a reason. Normally, you show some courtesy and respond in a PM?

The fundamental reason of a PM is to keep the details of that message - private. I've responded to your offer of a money match and you now know the terms. Either accept or reject. There is no compromise.
Edited by ThePower on 09-03-2009 04:22

hannahfish
#66 Print Post
Posted on 09-03-2009 05:16

Quite The Regular

This is why this site has become so boring for so many people, its more like a playground than it ever has been. I suggest that you sort this out personally and then post the details of the match if there is to be one.

The power has given his offerings of a match Andrew if you dont want to play for that then there is no match? Your not trying to buy a house of each other where you can argue over the asking price, the offer is there if you dont want to play for that then subject closed surely?

Rileys Purley Way - Home of Surrey A & Surrey B - National Champions 2009

Site Team
#67 Print Post
Posted on 09-03-2009 06:03

Super Admin

If this thread has not been concluded one way or the other by the end of Monday 9th, the thread will be removed and only be reinstated when confirmation of what is to happen has been received in a PM.

We have been very lenient in the moderation of this thread but now enough is enough.

Farley
#68 Print Post
Posted on 09-03-2009 08:15

Home From Home

Site Team wrote:
If this thread has not been concluded one way or the other by the end of Monday 9th,
It wont be,
As Hannafish said... The offer is there...Accept or Reject... The clever money now must be on Mr Waters not coming on the site for the next 23 hours... SUBJECT CLOSED... Told you all along this was never going to happen...
Home of the Farley Loyalists. Farley Dukes. Farley Small Potatoes...

Sass
#69 Print Post
Posted on 09-03-2009 17:04

FORUM ADDICT!

Funny as it may be the only person who needs to comment on this thread now is Andrew.

www.croydonpool.com
harry
#70 Print Post
Posted on 09-03-2009 19:27

Must Get Out More

Jeez, I haven't logged on for a couple of days....Is this still going on!!!!?
Harry Time!

longshanks
#71 Print Post
Posted on 09-03-2009 19:53

Must Get Out More

harry wrote:
Jeez, I haven't logged on for a couple of days....Is this still going on!!!!?

The thread - yes, the match - no.

the flash
#72 Print Post
Posted on 09-03-2009 20:17
Quite The Regular

Site Team wrote:
If this thread has not been concluded one way or the other by the end of Monday 9th, the thread will be removed and only be reinstated when confirmation of what is to happen has been received in a PM.

We have been very lenient in the moderation of this thread but now enough is enough.

How have you been very lenient and why will it be removed, what does it matter to the site team if this thread goes on for the next 5 years !!!!. Instead you should be greatful that people are talking and using the site as it has become more and more quiet and boring.
because i can

JugglingSpence
#73 Print Post
Posted on 09-03-2009 21:17

Home From Home

the flash wrote:
Site Team wrote:

How have you been very lenient and why will it be removed, what does it matter to the site team if this thread goes on for the next 5 years !!!!. Instead you should be greatful that people are talking and using the site as it has become more and more quiet and boring.

I couldn't agree more. This site has been soooooo dull lately because there hasn't been anything to read (apart from Wednesdays). Even if this is an inane thread with no real content about a match that will never happen, at least it is a thread that is being posted on quite a bit.

I'd say let it run, threads should only be closed if they become offensive or break the site rules or if people ask for it to be closed.
As happy as a single man living above a chip shop

longshanks
#74 Print Post
Posted on 09-03-2009 21:36

Must Get Out More

I agree. The site is dying on it's arse.

Coneycueist
#75 Print Post
Posted on 09-03-2009 21:56

Home From Home

I think it's fair to say Alex has got under Dotcom's skin and this will give him an advantage if this does go ahead. The attempted 'no fudge' stipulation as we as being a bit of a farcical suggestion also displays an insecurity about his proposed opponents style of play.
The Coney: The Home of Bread and Butter pool since 1999

Luke
#76 Print Post
Posted on 10-03-2009 01:46

Home From Home

JugglingSpence wrote:
the flash wrote:
Site Team wrote:

I couldn't agree more. This site has been soooooo dull lately because there hasn't been anything to read (apart from Wednesdays). Even if this is an inane thread with no real content about a match that will never happen, at least it is a thread that is being posted on quite a bit.

I'd say let it run, threads should only be closed if they become offensive or break the site rules or if people ask for it to be closed.

Start a protest! WinkWink

Farley
#77 Print Post
Posted on 10-03-2009 06:52

Home From Home

Less than 10 minutes to go... We all sit at our laptops in hope and in anticipation...
Is Andrew Waters our there... Is he going to give us a sign... Is he feck...

Farley
#78 Print Post
Posted on 10-03-2009 07:02

Home From Home

Midnight... Think thats Game Set and Match to The Power... Even if there was no match but, we all knew there never would be... It has been fun... Can't wait for Andrews next thread...

Farley
#79 Print Post
Posted on 10-03-2009 07:55

Home From Home

qwerty wrote:
dotcom wrote:
its waters i will have u no..... so shut up watkins or your be next on my hit list Shock as 4 talc beating me in his dream`s am going 2 b his worst nightmare big grin
this isn't the hit list that is entitled...... people I'm going to set up imaginary money matches with and then loose my bottle is it....... because I wouldn't want to be on that now would I Shock
Best post on this thread ...Followed by, Mark Stallard's, Table 4 at Susies by, the way your not allowed to pot the black... Follow by Walters , I am no chicken...lol... lol... Site Team... Please reconside removing this thread... If it bores people they dont have to read it... Some of us have enjoyed it... Even if the outcome was predictable...
Edited by Farley on 10-03-2009 08:15

Sting
#80 Print Post
Posted on 11-03-2009 07:19
Quite The Regular

how can the "site team" start threatening to remove this thread? this site is the property of the players who post not some big brother comunist regime! unless something is racist, or offensive etc nothing should be removed. This site is here for the members not just for the site team to leave up waht they "like".

I personally think this thread is quite funny. Its like watching rafa benitez trying to play games with alex "the master" ferguson! its never gonna work. Some people just have to learn the hard way.

I will have ?500 on alex with anyone who fancies it.

its amazing watching people play for money, they seem to become detached from their bum holes quite easily.....

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Random Photo
Andy Quinn
Andy Quinn
2005 CroydonPool.com Open
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12/04/2022
chasing a chicken

06/01/2022
violin

08/11/2021
fishing for a bite

14/02/2018
boooommmmm

15/01/2018
Congratulations TO LUKE WILSHER STEVE DEEGAN Both making it into the, 2018 Surrey county squad Sunday applause dancing dancing