jacko265 weeks
View Thread
 Print Thread
The Power v Dotcom
Whatapisstake
#81 Print Post
Posted on 11-03-2009 08:54

Must Get Out More

ok talc u got a deal farley middle table 250 6th of june see u there..... may the best player win lol........
am not sticking my acheivements down the list is too long lmao surrender

Farley
#82 Print Post
Posted on 11-03-2009 18:17

Home From Home

dotcom wrote:
ok talc u got a deal farley middle table 250 6th of june see u there..... may the best player win lol........
Hands up who said this would never happen...
Well ME for one... Andrew, I bow to you... Game on...
Home of the Farley Loyalists. Farley Dukes. Farley Small Potatoes...

Nature Boy
#83 Print Post
Posted on 11-03-2009 18:27

Home From Home

who is going to ref the game?? i will see if Michaela Tabb is free on this date!!PfftPfftPfft

Farley
#84 Print Post
Posted on 12-03-2009 07:04

Home From Home

Ally... You are Michaela Tabb on the brain...
Now if you don't mind this is a serious thread about a money match...
Took 80 posts to get this far so, piss of to your bedroom and look at the pictures of Michaela you, no doubt have plastered all over your wall...

Nature Boy
#85 Print Post
Posted on 12-03-2009 20:21

Home From Home

lol

Sass
#86 Print Post
Posted on 12-03-2009 20:53

FORUM ADDICT!

I'm around that day and am happy to ref if both players agree? Ok I'm no Michaela Tabb but if you're not too fussy . . .

www.croydonpool.com
andye
#87 Print Post
Posted on 12-03-2009 21:06

Home From Home

Sting wrote:
how can the "site team" start threatening to remove this thread? this site is the property of the players who post not some big brother comunist regime! unless something is racist, or offensive etc nothing should be removed. This site is here for the members not just for the site team to leave up waht they "like".

I personally think this thread is quite funny. Its like watching rafa benitez trying to play games with alex "the master" ferguson! its never gonna work. Some people just have to learn the hard way.

I will have ?500 on alex with anyone who fancies it.

its amazing watching people play for money, they seem to become detached from their bum holes quite easily.....

agree with sting here, this makes good reading and livens up the site...

re bum holes;- i saw the power (grrr) twitch an easy pot in a simple league game against us let alone playing with a monkey of your mukka's dosh on your back...!!!

Nature Boy
#88 Print Post
Posted on 12-03-2009 21:37

Home From Home

Sass wrote:
I'm around that day and am happy to ref if both players agree? Ok I'm no Michaela Tabb but if you're not too fussy . . .

Just ensure you wear a skirt and shave your legs!! lol!!!

Whatapisstake
#89 Print Post
Posted on 13-03-2009 01:10

Must Get Out More

this is the only thread that has livined up this site lately... hate put it that way and there is no harm in banter... sass would love 4 u 2 ref this match and get dave 2 b time keeper as i dont fancy along day and think finishing off talc by 4 o`clock suits me lol...ShockShockShock

ThePower
#90 Print Post
Posted on 13-03-2009 03:47

Must Get Out More

andye wrote:
re bum holes;- i saw the power (grrr) twitch an easy pot in a simple league game against us let alone playing with a monkey of your mukka's dosh on your back...!!!

Was that same league match in which you played Truey and your bum fell off on an easy positional shot with 3 dollies left? Nice to know even Surrey B squad players play rank pool shots...

ThePower
#91 Print Post
Posted on 13-03-2009 03:59

Must Get Out More

dotcom wrote:

Andrew, until you reply via a PM to me and AGREE to each stipulation set out then there is to be no match. You obviously have not read fully or have not fully understood the terms of the match. One example, you mention above timing of shots and Dave timing the match. The playing rules proposed do not involve the use of the clock.

Maybe, before you start agreeing on behalf of me whom should ref the game, you should look at the key points of this match and address those before we 'discuss' whom is going to ref the match.
Edited by ThePower on 13-03-2009 04:05

Farley
#92 Print Post
Posted on 13-03-2009 07:04

Home From Home

dotcom wrote:. sass would love 4 u 2 ref this match and get dave 2 b time keeper as i dont fancy along day and think finishing off talc by 4 o`clock suits me lol...ShockShockShock
Andrew must give you 10 out of 10 in your effort to strike first in the mind games... You really did not expect The Power to bite on that... !!!

qwerty
#93 Print Post
Posted on 13-03-2009 08:07
Home From Home

dotcom wrote: but what is left 2 sort is a venue i have declined the farley sorry dave no offence so if anybody can let us no of a suitable venue on neutral ground then this game will take place

How about the jolly sailor andy.... Although saying that if there are no spare crates available behind the bar to stand on then this must be a massive advantage in alex's favour....big grin. P.s u still up for that drink in soho mr waters xbig grin

Farley
#94 Print Post
Posted on 13-03-2009 08:13

Home From Home

qwerty wrote:
dotcom wrote: but what is left 2 sort is a venue i have declined the farley sorry dave no offence so if anybody can let us no of a suitable venue on neutral ground then this game will take place

How about the jolly sailor andy.... Although saying that if there are no spare crates available behind the bar to stand on then this must be a massive advantage in alex's favour....big grin. P.s u still up for that drink in soho mr waters xbig grin
No Jet Lag then i see...

qwerty
#95 Print Post
Posted on 13-03-2009 08:23
Home From Home

no dave no jet lag. Had an awsome time out in Egypt snorkeling and fishing was amazing I caught this one tiny little fish out there right feisty little fucker the guy on my boat said f*** me you have caught one the rarest fish in Egypt, I said blimey was it called he says it's called an andy waters he said there normally found hanging round in gay bars big grin
Edited by qwerty on 13-03-2009 08:32

Nature Boy
#96 Print Post
Posted on 13-03-2009 08:25

Home From Home

qwerty wrote:
no dave no jet lag. Had an awsome time out in Egypt snorkeling and fishing was amazing I caught this one tiny little fish out there right feisty little fucker the guy on my boat said you have caught one the rarest fish in Egypt, I said blimey was it called he says it's called an andy waters he said there normally found hanging round in gay bars big grin

I am suprised you did not catch any sheep out there baz!!PfftPfftPfftPfftPfftPfft

Farley
#97 Print Post
Posted on 13-03-2009 08:27

Home From Home

qwerty wrote:
no dave no jet lag. Had an awsome time out in Egypt snorkeling and fishing was amazing I caught this one tiny little fish out there right feisty little fucker the guy on my boat said you have caught one the rarest fish in Egypt, I said blimey was it called he says it's called an andy waters he said there normally found hanging round in gay bars big grin
Did you ask if he could play pool...

qwerty
#98 Print Post
Posted on 13-03-2009 08:29
Home From Home

Ally147 wrote:
qwerty wrote:

I am suprised you did not catch any sheep out there baz!!PfftPfftPfftPfftPfftPfft

I rode a couple of camels out there the closest I got to a sheep was getting pissed and covered in shaving foam.... I bet you still would of shagged me and the camel baaaaa baaaaaabig grin
Edited by qwerty on 13-03-2009 08:34

Nature Boy
#99 Print Post
Posted on 13-03-2009 08:35

Home From Home

qwerty wrote:
Ally147 wrote:
qwerty wrote:

I rode a couple of camels out there the closest I got to a sheep was getting pissed and covered in shaving foam.... I bet you still would shagged me and the camel baaaaa baaaaaabig grin

There should be a new thread, the sheep vs the camel!! lol

Whatapisstake
Posted on 13-03-2009 19:51

Must Get Out More

watkins are u still fuming from not being centre of attenion from 1 off the barlycorn brother`s am sure and quote me u actully got asked out by john who lets see yeah is gay and as u told me all that and said quote he could ruin u am not the 1 with hair gay dye lol.....ShockShockShock

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Random Photo
Wayne Collier
Wayne Collier
Miscellaneous
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12/04/2022
chasing a chicken

06/01/2022
violin

08/11/2021
fishing for a bite

14/02/2018
boooommmmm

15/01/2018
Congratulations TO LUKE WILSHER STEVE DEEGAN Both making it into the, 2018 Surrey county squad Sunday applause dancing dancing