Foxy 8 weeks
Pondlife12 weeks
qwerty12 weeks
Cue Tip13 weeks
Danny Wilson13 weeks
Peter @ The ...13 weeks
Knocky13 weeks
View Thread
CroydonPool.com - The CDPL Online Community :: Croydon & District Pool League :: Winter League
 Print Thread
The Good The Bad And The ugly
TrevSmash
#1 Print Post
Posted on 19-02-2018 07:55
Quite The Regular

Diagnosed: Severe Asthmatic - June 2015.
I felt couldn’t really do any training at that time (Kickboxing). I loved hitting those pads. So picked the Cue up. Great ! Seeing me old mates: Brian & Erick again.
Came back into the Pool universe: September that year. Strait away TROLLS ! Were on my back. Joined UK Pool Tour 2017 season. But once again, the LINCH MOB ! Sentenced and punished me. Left after 3rd event. I finally walked away Summer League 2017 After second match. Finishing where I stated all those years ago. Old friend: John “Bomber” Baylis. Sorry ! Wasn’t able to play on. My final decision to put the Cue away. Due to nasty vile roomers (liars) started. Targeting my family. Pathetic ! Threw all this: 2 Winter league Singles Finals. 1st Gary - great player. Very high standard match. 2nd match: Very easy win ! Lol The match that stands out for me: Mev - Singles Semi 2016 season. Great game. What Pool’s all about. Loads of love ! The teams I played for. Red hills: Thunder Cats & Steve Pantony’s team. Croydon’s: Crusaders. P S Brian Clark, I know (stammers). Cathryn Fox, love those boots. Trev Herbert
Croydon Martial Artsboxer

qwerty
#2 Print Post
Posted on 19-02-2018 12:52
Home From Home

Who was the easy win out of interest?
WHY SO SERIOUS?

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Random Photo
Marcia Burnett
Marcia Burnett
24hr Charity Pool Marathon 2006
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

20/05/2018
When's the new seasons info going to be put up please.

14/02/2018
Welcome to the website Peter Smile

14/02/2018
boooommmmm

15/01/2018
Congratulations TO LUKE WILSHER STEVE DEEGAN Both making it into the, 2018 Surrey county squad Sunday applause dancing dancing

12/11/2017
Congratulations. To Gary Martyn 2017. C of C singles Winner in great Yarmouth trophyone