oddball253 weeks
Knocky258 weeks
Teach261 weeks
FoxC274 weeks
cazza279 weeks
andye279 weeks
jacko279 weeks
View Thread
CroydonPool.com - The CDPL Online Community :: Croydon & District Pool League :: Winter League
 Print Thread
Rodderz!!
BUNTER
#21 Print Post
Posted on 07-04-2013 18:59
Quite The Regular

Table 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 in coulsdon there all bad slow dead. The only decent tables in frames are the snooker tables upstairs.I'd much rather take a set of pool balls and play on a snooker table then one of there pool tables.
NAMES WIN FRAMES

Metin250
#22 Print Post
Posted on 07-04-2013 19:05
Home From Home

Coulsdon tables change every week and i been playing on them every week and dont trust 1 of them. They get moved to accommodate a disco which means they r never the same.

YNWA

Metin250
#23 Print Post
Posted on 07-04-2013 19:06
Home From Home

BUNTER wrote:
Table 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 in coulsdon there all bad slow dead. The only decent tables in frames are the snooker tables upstairs.I'd much rather take a set of pool balls and play on a snooker table then one of there pool tables.

When money involved id 100% agree
YNWA

jacko
#24 Print Post
Posted on 08-04-2013 00:35
Must Get Out More

Sori m8 taking drugs is illegal is it not n taking them to get u in the zone is cheating is it not? Iv beaten rod a hell Ov a lot more times than he's beaten me FACT n the hall Ov fame don't lie...ko cup final did I not own him again? If I wer fit I'd take his money...we played in loads n loads Ov money comps n I won most Ov em so don't bang on about stuff u no nothing about...if he don't dish he as always lost simples butter wouldn't melt ... I'd fancy Metin to out dish him

jacko
#25 Print Post
Posted on 08-04-2013 01:23
Must Get Out More

O yea n 1 more thing, the eagles Wil smash u up with or without rod,there ina different league to u lot...league is done n dusted n at least we pushed them this year as u can c by the gap bak 2 the team in 3rd n wherever u lot r...hats off to them,we asked them the question n they stood up to the challenge like champs do...I'm sure tho there must Ov been a few times that they thought we may wel nick it...butter wouldn't melt ...

jacko
#26 Print Post
Posted on 08-04-2013 01:33
Must Get Out More

Where's Steve fields post gone ? I'm sure it it woz not aimed at no1 'twas a simple question n now he's account as been closed ? WHY ?

Special K
#27 Print Post
Posted on 08-04-2013 02:21
Must Get Out More

Eagles won't smash us up we a good team our problem is having the team we got week in week out if we did then I'd fancy us winning it! And taking drugs to get in a zone? What the hell I don't need that to get in a zone lol your head is the only thing u need to have rite to be in the zone? And any way rumour has it u used to have a joint b4 your games out side the eagle pub so u kinda being a hypocrite mate? And hall of fame didn't rod smash u 4-0 in a comp and many more times aswell he beat you. As for met beating rod well we jus have to see wen they play! Gotta comment on kermeys post about u being worth pence and saying u been dog rough this season......that ain't gonna be good Enuff to take on rodderz is it? Come on mate u may not be taking part on the next stage of the ko cup either u lose 7-4 and our mates the unperdics get 11-0 u lot r out! Oh dear.
Back to back singles winner, croydon's number 1, Farley open champ that's all butter wouldn't melt ...

jacko
#28 Print Post
Posted on 08-04-2013 02:52
Must Get Out More

I av partenken in the reef b4 but woz after me game,I used to get told off for refing from outside after me game whilst smoking...all I no is it does get u in the zone n sum people use it b4 they play to stop them twitching...n dan last comp I played rod in I woz 4.2 down in Farly final n won 6.5 n Iv always Ad a substantial winning record against him...I used to mess about wen we wer kinda m8s taking the piss about him bein in my pocket coz I beat him so much...6.0 son now that tops any 4.0 malarkey surely...n leave off u could av ur fool side every game n u stil would not contend n challenge us or the eagles in the league...didn't u av ur fool side 1st game Ov the season wen we dispatched u 10.1 at ur own gaff? Haha

Whatapisstake
#29 Print Post
Posted on 08-04-2013 03:06

Must Get Out More

jacko wrote:
I av partenken in the reef b4 but woz after me game,I used to get told off for refing from outside after me game whilst smoking...all I no is it does get u in the zone n sum people use it b4 they play to stop them twitching...n dan last comp I played rod in I woz 4.2 down in Farly final n won 6.5 n Iv always Ad a substantial winning record against him...I used to mess about wen we wer kinda m8s taking the piss about him bein in my pocket coz I beat him so much...6.0 son now that tops any 4.0 malarkey surely...n leave off u could av ur fool side every game n u stil would not contend n challenge us or the eagles in the league...didn't u av ur fool side 1st game Ov the season wen we dispatched u 10.1 at ur own gaff? Haha

Kellogg's Jackie kind of has a point I mean u top boys cannot even win the Wednesday lewisham league with Croydon players in it !!!
Jacko maybe you fancy a bit more wetter halves on a Wednesday the refugees are the team if you fancy another bite at them ner ner
am not sticking my acheivements down the list is too long lmao surrender

jacko
#30 Print Post
Posted on 08-04-2013 03:18
Must Get Out More

N yea Iv Ada pis poor season but yea I'm injured n ain't practiced for nearly 3years hench I'm not top Ov the rankings or individuals or won the singles but m8e I'm up there n there abouts stil so ain't that bad is it...u boys av2 play all the time to reach any kind Ov standard I'd like to c others do so wel with neck n shoulder injuries n no practice..I'm gone at the game which is lucky for sum butter wouldn't melt ...

Whatapisstake
#31 Print Post
Posted on 08-04-2013 03:23

Must Get Out More

Kellogg's is rod only wanting Croydon players to play or is he interested in any others ... Kinda mite no a few players my end plus am sure a few London boys mite fancy a knock !

jacko
#32 Print Post
Posted on 08-04-2013 03:24
Must Get Out More

Once I recover from me neck op I'd luv to help dispatch em ona Wednesday aswel Andy butter wouldn't melt ...

Whatapisstake
#33 Print Post
Posted on 08-04-2013 03:26

Must Get Out More

jacko wrote:
Once I recover from me neck op I'd luv to help dispatch em ona Wednesday aswel Andy butter wouldn't melt ...

Ill let redders no there could be a new addiction to the refugees clan handshake

Special K
#34 Print Post
Posted on 08-04-2013 03:30
Must Get Out More

Andy andy andy u nuff chat sum breeze! We won the Wednesday league last year u r soooooo silly mate how's my players has the refugees signed lol bout 50 we always had the same team end of! U gaffa zen and efdal lol x4 new players who turned up for 1 game against us and lost!!!!!! Ha ha ha we done the Wednesdays mate even wen I played for hotshots we done it went unbeaten son! U give me my 50 and stop evolving your handicap self :thumb:. Jacko mate what happend team ko final u couldn't handle us at all think I owned u and not for the first time either booooooom :angel: mate every 1 hates playing us and why do u think that is? Hard team to play full squad for us nxt year u will see! And kinda gotta face the facts about the prop since bunter gone so have you's ha ha ha 7-4 us tomoz! ;)
Back to back singles winner, croydon's number 1, Farley open champ that's all butter wouldn't melt ...

jacko
#35 Print Post
Posted on 08-04-2013 03:41
Must Get Out More

Dan check bunters league record b4 he woz left out,it weren't pretty n we av stil ad sum big results since then...n u own me haha yea ok ura fair player dan but ur nota contender n think u no that butter wouldn't melt ...

Special K
#36 Print Post
Posted on 08-04-2013 03:53
Must Get Out More

Never once bragged on here about what I have won mate but back to back singles winner and ranked no 1 in croydon not a contender.......... Shock

jacko
#37 Print Post
Posted on 08-04-2013 04:13
Must Get Out More

Without me there really or rod n woz Bunter not clear in the rankings b4 he got dropped...the question 1 must ask is r u good enuf to make the eagle 1st 5 ...like I said dan ura fair player but ur not a real contender, maybe top 10 at most n that's bein flattering...steady top 20 player most definitely n u do av that Wil to win which is a massive plus...but sori m8 uv done wel but ur not in the same league as sum players in my opinion butter wouldn't melt ...

Special K
#38 Print Post
Posted on 08-04-2013 04:23
Must Get Out More

Lol. Ok mate well we all entitled to our opinion mate u regard top 5 eagles players as the best in the league your choice! I don't have to prove my self to any 1 mate. And if I did have to prove my self I have don't you fink!! And do the maths I was 10 behind bunter he got knocked out semis I gained 5 and another 5 for winning it AGAIN. So plz no the facts mate.

mayweatherbrindle
#39 Print Post
Posted on 08-04-2013 19:21
Home From Home

People dnt like playing the better halfs cos there all *******y n mouthy lol...like u kellogs shouting for the last game wen u still had balls to pot.yh easy balls granted but it was a piss take.i prayed that u miss cued for being *******y........and if metin played rod for money id have a black book on met all day long.....just saying
Im croydons no 1....even when i lose i win-NEIL HALL
trophyone

Big Ben Ten
#40 Print Post
Posted on 08-04-2013 20:19

Home From Home

mayweatherbrindle wrote:if metin played rod for money id have a black book on met all day long.....just saying

As Metin can't afford the expense because of the little'un, you could back him then we get to see a moneymatch between two of surrey's best?
LangleySports

ben_jamin_is@hotmail.com
Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Random Photo
Joe Prince
Joe Prince
24hr Charity Pool Marathon 2006
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12/04/2022
chasing a chicken

06/01/2022
violin

08/11/2021
fishing for a bite

14/02/2018
boooommmmm

15/01/2018
Congratulations TO LUKE WILSHER STEVE DEEGAN Both making it into the, 2018 Surrey county squad Sunday applause dancing dancing