oddball253 weeks
Knocky258 weeks
Teach261 weeks
FoxC274 weeks
cazza279 weeks
andye279 weeks
jacko279 weeks
View Thread
CroydonPool.com - The CDPL Online Community :: Croydon & District Pool League :: Winter League
 Print Thread
Division 2 week 16
No1 Nugget
#41 Print Post
Posted on 05-04-2013 22:23
Must Get Out More

Teach wrote:
Couldn't agree more Danny! In my opinion, if you just want to read results, then log in on a Wednesday. As for the rest of the week, Neil is like your modern day pantomime villain. Keep up the good work!!! And by the way, loyalists are coming to get ya in the summer!! LOL

really teach all i got to say to that mate is BRING IT ONboxer we gonna take some stopping you do know that dont you as we will be crowned div2 champstrophyone this winter and with the 2 new signings i have made for the summerbow this team is capable of winning the summer title and all we have to do then is challenge div1, and win that aswelldrunk
Division 2 winter league champs trophyone
division 3 and 2 summer league runner up,trophytwo
division 3 champs trophyone
division 4 summer champstrophyone
division 5 winnerstrophyone
division 5,4,3 divisional singles winner trophyone
division 5,4 secretary winnertrophyone

Fat-Dart
#42 Print Post
Posted on 05-04-2013 22:47

FORUM ADDICT!

neil wrote:
Teach wrote:
Couldn't agree more Danny! In my opinion, if you just want to read results, then log in on a Wednesday. As for the rest of the week, Neil is like your modern day pantomime villain. Keep up the good work!!! And by the way, loyalists are coming to get ya in the summer!! LOL

really teach all i got to say to that mate is BRING IT ONboxer we gonna take some stopping you do know that dont you as we will be crowned div2 champstrophyone this winter and with the 2 new signings i have made for the summerbow this team is capable of winning the summer title and all we have to do then is challenge div1, and win that aswelldrunk

So who are your 2 new signings?

No1 Nugget
#43 Print Post
Posted on 05-04-2013 22:51
Must Get Out More

dont worry its noone from the goodfellas looooooooool

Fat-Dart
#44 Print Post
Posted on 05-04-2013 23:04

FORUM ADDICT!

neil wrote:
dont worry its noone from the goodfellas looooooooool

Not for the want of trying though.
Pfft

No1 Nugget
#45 Print Post
Posted on 05-04-2013 23:10
Must Get Out More

well its fine mate and i can wait till next winter when he comesthumb, so good luck in the summer you gonna need it, its gonna be a relegation fight for you guys,

mayweatherbrindle
#46 Print Post
Posted on 05-04-2013 23:41
Home From Home

Neil ur such a liar..u offered me to play for u and pay me ? 10 a winso u cant lie..and for u to say that u have been the better team is a joke.u was an AVERAGE team 1st half of the season and we was smashing it...u then BOUGHT players in to get u your results.yh good results but uv been payiny em.some one from ur team has told me..why do u feel u have to do anything u can to win it???the better team in the second half has been loyalists and the pond...away from a table and pool talk ur a top bloke.but around it ur the biggest ******* ive ever met.u could be related to rambo...i stick up for u all the time saying away for from pool ur a nice bloke.and u wnt win div 1.fix up and spend ur money on ur kid and family.i got stabbed 3 times and nearly died.and ive realised theres more to life than pool.seems u will do anything to win at pool and its PATHETIC.grow up.its not the premier league.good luck to all teams for the remainder of the season.even the legends...
Im croydons no 1....even when i lose i win-NEIL HALL
trophyone

mayweatherbrindle
#47 Print Post
Posted on 05-04-2013 23:47
Home From Home

Pls just stop ur bull*******.theres banter.then theres alot of bul l sh it waffle.ur stressing me out and i aint even seen u.i need to rest and now my chests hurting cos ur being a *******ber.these people are relegated and were gunna win.blah blah blah.we have 13 players in our tean and on average 10-11 turn up and all play.if we just played our best 5 all season im sure we wld be miles ahead...but its a GAME neil.......its sad and pathetic.not wveryone in this pool forum is wrong.except kellogs.(only joking mate.bit of banter for ya)...but even he said its sad what uv done.and his been up ur arse most of the season lool...
trophyone

Viper
#48 Print Post
Posted on 05-04-2013 23:55
Must Get Out More

Neil, I do have to laugh at your comments at times but to be fair there is no taking away from you and your teams achievements since becoming members of the league and I have to say you are a character but I feel a a saying may apply to you at sometime being "The bubble will burst" ............ If i could offer a word of advice and have a look at the achievements of the eagles over the last 25 years, you will note that not one of these players have shouted from the roof tops about what they are going to do because they don';t have to ............ They do it!!!!!! with dignity and style. No doubt you will be a force to be reckoned with and I hope your new signings stay with you ...... Good luck m8 for the last 2 matches of this winter campaign

No1 Nugget
#49 Print Post
Posted on 05-04-2013 23:57
Must Get Out More

Well no one nos nothing mate and you just get well geezer as we have unfinished business, I take it u got my money ready for me

mayweatherbrindle
#50 Print Post
Posted on 06-04-2013 01:34
Home From Home

I wnt be playing for a while baring in mind i was stabbed in the lung underneath my left arm and i play pool left handed.dnt know even if i can play again as my arm in numb and could be for months possibly yrs.dnt think u realise how serious it was mate.and i dont mean to be horrible in my posts.but its just boring now...nd to be fair wen i played u it wasnt really fair.how many times did i say about walking off whilst im playing and in a rhythem then i had to stand up and wait????
trophyone

No1 Nugget
#51 Print Post
Posted on 06-04-2013 02:01
Must Get Out More

You said it once or twice and I don't care mate I have proved it by always beating you, you ain't good enough for me so u have forfeited the rest of the game so you owe me ?100 and just tx me when you have it no worries

Fat-Dart
#52 Print Post
Posted on 06-04-2013 02:12

FORUM ADDICT!

neil wrote:...u have forfeited the rest of the game so you owe me ?100 and just tx me when you have it no worries

Counting Terry being stabbed as forfeiting the match? Wow, that's lower than I thought anyone would go.

You didn't pay the bloke with knife as well did you?
eek2

mayweatherbrindle
#53 Print Post
Posted on 06-04-2013 02:26
Home From Home

Hahaha u really are a pr ick...u have ALWAYS been lucky.i think u have won the lotto.hence u paying ur players.it wasnt once or twice.and u done it wen i had clearences on.about 3 or 4 times...it should oh been 6-4 at worse to u..if not 5-5.ur lucky ive changed my ways neil or next time i saw u id bang u out.tell u what ill fight u for it.one handed cos thats all i got.cos i got STABBED and i got no feeling in my left arm...fat dart good post and sums neil up
trophyone

No1 Nugget
#54 Print Post
Posted on 06-04-2013 02:27
Must Get Out More

No mark it's called a joke mate and as he still comming on the website giving it large so I replied large and I also pm wishing him well mate, and I knew and was told by a few people he wouldn't play or pay me so end of, I have proved that I beat him and told him we would win div2 and I'm almost correct on all fronts boxer

mayweatherbrindle
#55 Print Post
Posted on 06-04-2013 02:54
Home From Home

Do u remember the games???first game u shld of broke dished and rattled an easy black.i had all my yellows arond and near ur balls.i had just started playing pool and didnt really know the rules.the second game i had just lost my flat an hour before and didnt even know where i was staying that nite.i shldnt of even played.any decent pool player knows ur head had to be in a good place.i had 2 shots.ball in hand with 2 easy reds and an easy black.and missed it.id never of missed that....and last game u played better granted..i missed a shot with 2 and u cleared up.it happens.and in the money match u clearly was putting me off as i have said many times.u play mind games on here and u know wot ur doing around the table.keep walking past and walking off.everyone knows what u do and have said it many times.....and as for me being stabbed ur an inconciderate ******* and so low.i couldnt believe that Frown
trophyone

No1 Nugget
#56 Print Post
Posted on 06-04-2013 03:23
Must Get Out More

Tel I wouldn't wish anyone being stabbed not even my worse enemy mate and i feel for you I really do, and hope you get better and you keep saying I'm lucky when I have played you, you just need to except that I am a better player than you, and to be honest I thought you changed your ways and this was a wake up call but u still offering to fight people, it's a game of pool mate seriously grow up geezer there's more to life than fighting and getting pissed and starting trouble mate
Edited by No1 Nugget on 06-04-2013 03:25

mayweatherbrindle
#57 Print Post
Posted on 06-04-2013 04:30
Home From Home

Thats what i was saying to u about theres more to life than pool.no ur not better than me.ur a very good player but u have caught me on a bad day.ive said uv been lucky on a couple of games.and the last one i said u played very well.money game was a joke.and u know wot u was doing.i kicked off cos of ur comment about me and being stabbed.it was very inconciderate.even fat dart see it.i was half an inch from being murdered.and all u was thinking about was pool...i cant move my left arm as it cut nerves and alsorts.oh and my lung was stabbed and colapsed.but apart from that im awsome lol
trophyone

No1 Nugget
#58 Print Post
Posted on 06-04-2013 04:57
Must Get Out More

Tel I didn't mean anything by it geez and wishing you well and a speedy recoveryhugs when you due out of hospital mate

mayweatherbrindle
#59 Print Post
Posted on 06-04-2013 06:03
Home From Home

Ok i accept what u say.and i appreciate ur comment.i got out yesterday afternoon.but have to go bk in on monday to remove all my stitches..and a couple of chest xrays.may have to stay in the night..im still very very sore.and have about 50% breathing at the mo..my arm is still numb and i can hardly move it.maybe i went a bit over the top.but the comment really pi ssed me off maye.as i said i think ur a quality bloke away from pool.
trophyone

mayweatherbrindle
#60 Print Post
Posted on 06-04-2013 06:03
Home From Home

Ok i accept what u say.and i appreciate ur comment.i got out yesterday afternoon.but have to go bk in on monday to remove all my stitches..and a couple of chest xrays.may have to stay in the night..im still very very sore.and have about 50% breathing at the mo..my arm is still numb and i can hardly move it.maybe i went a bit over the top.but the comment really pi ssed me off maye.as i said i think ur a quality bloke away from pool.
trophyone

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Random Photo
The Eagles
The Eagles
Winter League 07/08 Presentation Night
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12/04/2022
chasing a chicken

06/01/2022
violin

08/11/2021
fishing for a bite

14/02/2018
boooommmmm

15/01/2018
Congratulations TO LUKE WILSHER STEVE DEEGAN Both making it into the, 2018 Surrey county squad Sunday applause dancing dancing