oddball253 weeks
Knocky258 weeks
Teach261 weeks
FoxC274 weeks
cazza279 weeks
andye279 weeks
jacko279 weeks
View Thread
CroydonPool.com - The CDPL Online Community :: Croydon & District Pool League :: Winter League
 Print Thread
Division 3 - week 3
Statto
#1 Print Post
Posted on 07-11-2012 07:16

Home From Home

MOT's 4-7 Penge Con Boys

We only had a bare 5 tonight, and against a team that includes Peter "Porky" Fearne, Ray Speller and Dean Speller, the odds were never going to be stacked in our favour...however some good performances from supposed weaker players helped us into a 3-2 lead.

Second half we came out all guns blazing and reeled off 4 frames in a row to give a convincing win....

In all honesty, I would have settled for a 6-5 either way, but the team did me proud...not that the MOT's were laying down and letting it happen by any stretch of the imagination...

Special mentions to Steve Izatt for a second 2/2 in 2 matches, and also to Dean Speller, who was playing blitz pool tonight, winning 2/2 and the secretary's..

Look forward to the return guys, and good luck until then!!!

Welshy
#2 Print Post
Posted on 07-11-2012 16:24
Home From Home

Beechtree Boshers 4 - 7 Langley Sports

Well I can only give the scoreline as for the second consecutive time when playing the Langley Sports guys, I'm on holiday lol. Tunisia this time winking

Our first league defeat but Langley Sports are a very good team but we'll be looking to avenge this defeat at theirs later in the season. I know their a good bunch, Good luck for the remainder of the season until we play you again handshake
Fortune Favours the Brave...tumbleweed

Big Ben Ten
#3 Print Post
Posted on 07-11-2012 17:04

Home From Home

Beachtree_Outlaw wrote:
Beechtree Boshers 4 - 7 Langley Sports

Well I can only give the scoreline as for the second consecutive time when playing the Langley Sports guys, I'm on holiday lol. Tunisia this time winking

Our first league defeat but Langley Sports are a very good team but we'll be looking to avenge this defeat at theirs later in the season. I know their a good bunch, Good luck for the remainder of the season until we play you again handshake

That is a good effort Craig to find out the score and log on from Tunisia to post!!!! In all honesty there were a couple of games we lost where we had a good chance to win but i'm sure your guys may say the same for their losses. From what i've seen i8m predicting the league to be close.

Good game and bring on the return!
LangleySports

ben_jamin_is@hotmail.com
Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Random Photo
Dino Nair
Dino Nair
Hotshots at the CofC 2007
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12/04/2022
chasing a chicken

06/01/2022
violin

08/11/2021
fishing for a bite

14/02/2018
boooommmmm

15/01/2018
Congratulations TO LUKE WILSHER STEVE DEEGAN Both making it into the, 2018 Surrey county squad Sunday applause dancing dancing