oddball253 weeks
Knocky258 weeks
Teach261 weeks
FoxC274 weeks
cazza279 weeks
andye279 weeks
jacko279 weeks
View Thread
CroydonPool.com - The CDPL Online Community :: Croydon & District Pool League :: Winter League
 Print Thread
RAMBO
mayweatherbrindle
#1 Print Post
Posted on 14-02-2013 22:23
Home From Home

i gotta say that ur the biggest ******* ive ever seen....ur *******at pool and ur ego is even worse...destroying NEIL HALL lol.i watched the game and it certainly wasnt a classic..and as for putting neil on jackos level is a joke...u must be mentally disturbed.and id gladly come to scotland to play u for 50 quid just to show u how *******you are even if it did cost me a 150...and ur just a reserve player for the better halfs and wld never make there 1st squad.i dnt think even neil wld have u in his team....ur the biggest plonker ive ever heard or seen.i nearly broke my phone cos ur such A MUG......wen ur down put ur money where ur mouth...........PRAT

Kermy
#2 Print Post
Posted on 14-02-2013 23:11
Home From Home

Lol. Well said Bindle,sorry I mean Brindle.

mayweatherbrindle
#3 Print Post
Posted on 14-02-2013 23:20
Home From Home

[quote]Kermy wrote:
Lol. Well said Bindle,sorry I mean Brindle.[/quote well its about time some one said summing....

Rambo
#4 Print Post
Posted on 14-02-2013 23:33
Home From Home

mayweatherbrindle wrote:
i gotta say that ur the biggest ******* ive ever seen....ur *******at pool and ur ego is even worse...destroying NEIL HALL lol.i watched the game and it certainly wasnt a classic..and as for putting neil on jackos level is a joke...u must be mentally disturbed.and id gladly come to scotland to play u for 50 quid just to show u how *******you are even if it did cost me a 150...and ur just a reserve player for the better halfs and wld never make there 1st squad.i dnt think even neil wld have u in his team....ur the biggest plonker ive ever heard or seen.i nearly broke my phone cos ur such A MUG......wen ur down put ur money where ur mouth...........PRAT

3 Post, Neil new name?

Of course you was watching the game because you was playing in it lol...

At least I don't name hide like yourself... Be a man and own up.

mayweatherbrindle
#5 Print Post
Posted on 15-02-2013 05:44
Home From Home

as i said propper RETARD....as the name surgests it says BRINDLE....terry brindle...and before u get rude id surgest u do ur home work..my names on the croydon pool rankings where urs aint..and before u say it ahead...of the better halfs....u really need a slap but if someone done it it wld be like kicking a cat.....PUSSY

mayweatherbrindle
#6 Print Post
Posted on 15-02-2013 05:49
Home From Home

and im only saying what people think and say about u...even ur own team say ur a *******.and if any one thinks im wrong then say it to my face instead of behind my back.....MAN UP

Special K
#7 Print Post
Posted on 15-02-2013 06:56
Must Get Out More

I fink all this Rambo business is getting a bit boring this site is great banter boy have I had my fare share of that! But now on the Rambo subject it's all a bit out of date now let others enjoy the site and use it for there enjoyment too. Mark I love u mate your a fellow team mate but now I fink u shud lodge the site of I like u a lot but all this winding up tho is becoming a bit of a bore and people r jus coating ya of so drop the site out bro as I said I like u mate and will defend u wen ur rite but until u come bk to London the only thing that shud do the talking is the pool table sweet mate 8 ball
Back to back singles winner, croydon's number 1, Farley open champ that's all butter wouldn't melt ...

mayweatherbrindle
#8 Print Post
Posted on 15-02-2013 07:49
Home From Home

i think ur forgetting dan that its bambi...(oh sorry RAMBO)who rubs people up the wrong way every day,every week.im just saying what every ones thinking.maybe he shld just post about the league etc...oh sorry forgot his not even in it...if better halfs had a d squad wld he even get in that???? his top player in croydon cos he beat neal loool...my sides are hurting..and danny im clearly not neil hall am i??maybe ur blind n miss the b u l l *******he keeps writing.his pissing me off now.i tell u what ill play him for 50 notes wen his bk down.and im not jacko,met,mev etc etc and hand him his arse on a plate....ill wait bambies reply xxx

mayweatherbrindle
#9 Print Post
Posted on 15-02-2013 07:52
Home From Home

and danny i think what u said is pretty right.not 400 odd people can be wrong.im sick of seeing rambo pop up....i dnt have the best of tempers and his not helping at all lol

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Random Photo
Danny Evans
Danny Evans
2005 CroydonPool.com Open
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12/04/2022
chasing a chicken

06/01/2022
violin

08/11/2021
fishing for a bite

14/02/2018
boooommmmm

15/01/2018
Congratulations TO LUKE WILSHER STEVE DEEGAN Both making it into the, 2018 Surrey county squad Sunday applause dancing dancing