oddball253 weeks
Knocky258 weeks
Teach261 weeks
FoxC274 weeks
cazza279 weeks
andye279 weeks
jacko279 weeks
View Thread
CroydonPool.com - The CDPL Online Community :: Croydon & District Pool League :: Winter League
 Print Thread
Division 2 week 14
No1 Nugget
#1 Print Post
Posted on 20-03-2013 07:02
Must Get Out More

Frames rack pack 2 v 9 Farley legends

What a fantastic result again from us taking the first set 4 1 then we took the next 3 to lead 7 1 they pulled one back then we took the last 2 special mentions to leon,alfie for 2/2 and bernie 3/3 bowand I do believe the Farley legends are back in the title hunt,

Bring it on and who said we was out of it boxer

Updated table top 5
Pond q 93
Loyalists 93
Frames rack pack 92
Farley legends. 91

2 points separating the top 4 teams with 4 games to go and looking at the rest of the fixtures with rack pack v pond q next week I fancy winning the league who wants a bet boxer looooooooool
Edited by No1 Nugget on 20-03-2013 07:35
Division 2 winter league champs trophyone
division 3 and 2 summer league runner up,trophytwo
division 3 champs trophyone
division 4 summer champstrophyone
division 5 winnerstrophyone
division 5,4,3 divisional singles winner trophyone
division 5,4 secretary winnertrophyone

Special K
#2 Print Post
Posted on 20-03-2013 07:34
Must Get Out More

Farley legends bow trophyone go on the boys.... New u cud do it Neil nice 1 mate did u play mayweather?
Back to back singles winner, croydon's number 1, Farley open champ that's all butter wouldn't melt ...

Special K
#3 Print Post
Posted on 20-03-2013 07:38
Must Get Out More

Oh and did u play mayweather first to 10 for that 100? I predict you are 8-2 up just a guess tho.
Back to back singles winner, croydon's number 1, Farley open champ that's all butter wouldn't melt ...

No1 Nugget
#4 Print Post
Posted on 20-03-2013 07:47
Must Get Out More

Yeah mate we agreed to play 10 games at his place and 9 at farleys and I almost whitewashed but played a few bad shots as I was distracted with what was going on and we smashed them, to be fair though they did miss some sitters and we took advantage we back in it now also I beat terry in the league game so as for the stats
Miller 11
Telford 11
Neil 11
Terry. 10
Game on with 4 to go applause

Oh don't forget andy owes you ?50 let's see if he pays up or he could be full of S h I t looooool he next on my list what's happening with the scotch are we still doing it hitting with a chair

Special K
#5 Print Post
Posted on 20-03-2013 07:52
Must Get Out More

Yea your are right mate he full of *******.... Cor 8-2 that's a good result well done mate clapping

No1 Nugget
#6 Print Post
Posted on 20-03-2013 08:01
Must Get Out More

To be fair I played some decent stuff but was handed a few games on a plate but will take that overall fantastic night, did you win your game tonigh dan ? You top of the rankingsthumb I see well done on that score you flying high this year,trophyone

Special K
#7 Print Post
Posted on 20-03-2013 08:22
Must Get Out More

Yea mate 2/2 well done tonight keep it up and get to div 1

Triple C
#8 Print Post
Posted on 20-03-2013 15:37

Home From Home

Well played the Legends... They were well and truly up for it and it became an increasingly frustrating night for us...

First off let me say I do like the Legends as you always need characters like that to keep the league interesting BUT I can see why others may dislike them... Cheering in opponents misfortune and team members leaving without saying goodbye / shaking hands doesn't do them any favours...

Anyway to the game... The scoreline does flatter them, as Neil said, when opportunities came our way we simply didn't take them. Bernie was excellent, he may not look it but he is very confident in his ability and didn't give me a sniff in either of the 2 games I played him in...

As for the league, we have been top for the majority of the season and still believe we have been the best team in the division... No one was going to hand it to us but believe WE WILL NOT GIVE UP!

Will be an interesting and exciting last 4 games... All the best to the teams involved!

qwerty
#9 Print Post
Posted on 20-03-2013 16:01
Home From Home

What was the grub like last night in frames? Did anyone order a brindle melt because one turned up bouncing
WHY SO SERIOUS?

No1 Nugget
#10 Print Post
Posted on 20-03-2013 16:26
Must Get Out More

Triple C wrote:
Well played the Legends... They were well and truly up for it and it became an increasingly frustrating night for us...

First off let me say I do like the Legends as you always need characters like that to keep the league interesting BUT I can see why others may dislike them... Cheering in opponents misfortune and team members leaving without saying goodbye / shaking hands doesn't do them any favours...

Anyway to the game... The scoreline does flatter them, as Neil said, when opportunities came our way we simply didn't take them. Bernie was excellent, he may not look it but he is very confident in his ability and didn't give me a sniff in either of the 2 games I played him in...

As for the league, we have been top for the majority of the season and still believe we have been the best team in the division... No one was going to hand it to us but believe WE WILL NOT GIVE UP!

Will be an interesting and exciting last 4 games... All the best to the teams involved!

Triple c only 2 of them done that as they needed to go as it was quite late but did tell me to say sorry they didn't mean nothing by it, as for cheering your misfortune well what can I say I didn't expect you lot to miss like that and we took full advantage, and to be honest you lot done the same to us when i potted terry ball, anyways no more talking let the pool do the talking,bar man make mine a double loooool, boxer

No1 Nugget
#11 Print Post
Posted on 20-03-2013 16:33
Must Get Out More

qwerty wrote:
What was the grub like last night in frames? Did anyone order a brindle melt because one turned up bouncing

Classic Barry mate, all you got to do is beat them next week and they won't even get promotion sicklooooool now who would of predicted that, good luck next week hopefully a 6 v 5 and a big win for us will put us top for the first time, come on the legendsapplause

Triple C
#12 Print Post
Posted on 20-03-2013 16:48

Home From Home

neil wrote:
Triple C wrote:

Triple c only 2 of them done that as they needed to go as it was quite late but did tell me to say sorry they didn't mean nothing by it, as for cheering your misfortune well what can I say I didn't expect you lot to miss like that and we took full advantage, and to be honest you lot done the same to us when i potted terry ball, anyways no more talking let the pool do the talking,bar man make mine a double loooool, boxer

LOL I can't believe out of everything I wrote - you managed to pull out only the negative things! I'm sure I said positive things about your team (which you seem to have ignored)... All about you I guess LOL

There is a difference... when you fouled we cheered on Terry... When one of our players went in-off you shouted 'get in'! Don't chat S LOL

No1 Nugget
#13 Print Post
Posted on 20-03-2013 17:35
Must Get Out More

triple c we shouted get in there cause we had our players with a great chance to clear up and like i said we took full advantage i predict you will finnish 3rd or 4th, ohhh and by the way many thanks for all your comments good luck next week u can't afford another defeat or your season will be over,Shock

Triple C
#14 Print Post
Posted on 20-03-2013 18:44

Home From Home

neil wrote:
triple c we shouted get in there cause we had our players with a great chance to clear up and like i said we took full advantage i predict you will finnish 3rd or 4th, ohhh and by the way many thanks for all your comments good luck next week u can't afford another defeat or your season will be over,Shock

PS - Great to see Leon again

No1 Nugget
#15 Print Post
Posted on 20-03-2013 18:52
Must Get Out More

its a shame you guys are in div 1 next season as you could of seen a lot more from him,loooool but maybe we might get you guys in the cup boxerin the summer maybe or if you stay up we will see you there?

Special K
#16 Print Post
Posted on 20-03-2013 21:50
Must Get Out More

qwerty wrote:

Quality mate superb!!!!! I did tell him Neil wud beat him....

mayweatherbrindle
#17 Print Post
Posted on 20-03-2013 22:20
Home From Home

HOLD ON A MINUTE.....neil played some good stuff.but in all honesty im trying to play a game and all neil did was keep walking away wen im trying to play my shots and putting me off.walking past the end of the table wen im about to play the shot.we was ment to be playing a money match where neil kept walking off to the other side of the room.pretty off putting.yh he played some good stuff but in all fairness the score shld never of been that if we was playing properly...............as for the league the legends played very well and took chances that we never did..they had better team spirit and we did look deflaited after going 2-0 down..but paul is right.some of the things that were cheered were wrong.and they never cheered wen u potted my ball.they cheered me on

Im croydons no 1....even when i lose i win-NEIL HALL
trophyone

Special K
#18 Print Post
Posted on 20-03-2013 22:54
Must Get Out More

So what your are saying his he was not concentrating at all and still won 8-2?

Tel I fink u are alright mate never donee no harm but telling the truth I think Neil has proved his point that he is a better player!

No1 Nugget
#19 Print Post
Posted on 20-03-2013 23:50
Must Get Out More

Terry that's a s hi t excuse mate I probably walk past you once or twice and you walked pass me mate and it didnt bother me as things like that dont but look overall I deserved it mate and when we meet up in a couple of weeks we can Finnish it mate and I will give you another shot at me if you dare looooolboxer

mayweatherbrindle
#20 Print Post
Posted on 21-03-2013 07:57
Home From Home

oh shut up danny....and no neil u never done it once or twice...if were playing a money match then u should be staying playing our game instead of walking off every 2 mins.i kept telling u every other shot that its ur go.and yh its off putting to me...may not effect u or ur game but hey were all starting to realise that ur games not pool.its getting in to other peoples heads.if we was in a venue where were playing a game where its not off putting the score would be diffrent....u 2 wanna stop getting up each others arses before i stick one of ur heads up the others...funny how everyone else says neil wld never beat me....maybe we should restart in a venue where its just us.and no other games are going on and ill give you 2-1 on your money....u know what u was doing was wrong.every time it was my shot u would walk off until i had to wait till you come back so i couldnt get in to a ritham......i never walked off once when u was playing ur shots....or at all in fact
Im croydons no 1....even when i lose i win-NEIL HALL
trophyone

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Random Photo
Gary Swettenham
Gary Swettenham
Miscellaneous
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12/04/2022
chasing a chicken

06/01/2022
violin

08/11/2021
fishing for a bite

14/02/2018
boooommmmm

15/01/2018
Congratulations TO LUKE WILSHER STEVE DEEGAN Both making it into the, 2018 Surrey county squad Sunday applause dancing dancing