oddball253 weeks
Knocky258 weeks
Teach261 weeks
FoxC274 weeks
cazza279 weeks
andye279 weeks
jacko279 weeks
View Thread
CroydonPool.com - The CDPL Online Community :: Croydon & District Pool League :: Winter League
 Print Thread
Division 2 week 16
No1 Nugget
#1 Print Post
Posted on 03-04-2013 05:57
Must Get Out More

Farley dukes 3 v 8 Farley legends

Another solid performance from us tonight taking the first set 4 1 dukes pulled it back 4 2 then we took the next 3 then lost the next one only for us to take the last one, special mentions for Leon 3/3 Bernie 2/2 Alfie 2/2
And I believe that result puts us top Pfftfor the first time this season trophyone a message for all in division 2 catch us if you can 2 games left 22 points up for grabs
Division 2 winter league champs trophyone
division 3 and 2 summer league runner up,trophytwo
division 3 champs trophyone
division 4 summer champstrophyone
division 5 winnerstrophyone
division 5,4,3 divisional singles winner trophyone
division 5,4 secretary winnertrophyone

Special K
#2 Print Post
Posted on 03-04-2013 06:11
Must Get Out More

Well done the legends! 2 more games to go keep it up! prize div 1 rooting for u Neil and crew!
Back to back singles winner, croydon's number 1, Farley open champ that's all butter wouldn't melt ...

jacko
#3 Print Post
Posted on 03-04-2013 06:26
Must Get Out More

Neil is it true u pay people to play for u? Dilutes any achievements me thinks...butter wouldn't melt ...

No1 Nugget
#4 Print Post
Posted on 03-04-2013 07:11
Must Get Out More

Jacko as you asked nicely I will tell you the truth mate a few of my team mates and future team mates were in need of some dough and I happen to have a few quid and gave them some to help them out as a favour as im a nice guyhandshakeand came to a deal to play for a team capable of challenging you and all in division one that the legends are comming to see you all next winter,and wanted to warn you we not just comming to make up the numbers we want your spot point and laughboxer
So to answer your question I don't pay my players nothing just buy a few beers and pick up and drop off that's it, no crime fella,

No1 Nugget
#5 Print Post
Posted on 03-04-2013 07:16
Must Get Out More

Special K wrote:
Well done the legends! 2 more games to go keep it up! prize div 1 rooting for u Neil and crew!

Cheers matehandshake I think we gonna do it mate I believe we might be 3 points clear at the top with flying machine next up I'm hoping to double that lead to 5/6 points going into the last game, we almost there make room for the Farley legendsapplausetrophyone

jacko
#6 Print Post
Posted on 03-04-2013 07:54
Must Get Out More

Ur prerogative m8....think ul get a big wake up call in div1 unless uv got millions like that Chelsea dude romain abrahmavich butter wouldn't melt ...

Kermy
#7 Print Post
Posted on 03-04-2013 13:44
Home From Home

U after a transfer Jacko? The sound of pay to play has got u tempted. Am sure though Neil has better things to spend his money on. Lol

Fat-Dart
#8 Print Post
Posted on 03-04-2013 14:30

FORUM ADDICT!

neil wrote:
So to answer your question I don't pay my players nothing just buy a few beers and pick up and drop off that's it, no crime fella,

blah blah blah

Well that's not what you've told Darren, so if you're changing his wages before he's even signed for you, you'd best let him know.

Big Ben Ten
#9 Print Post
Posted on 03-04-2013 15:01

Home From Home

jacko wrote:
unless uv got millions like that Chelsea dude romain abrahmavich butter wouldn't melt ...

He's spent a lot of money to get Chelsea where they are now............fighting for forth!
LangleySports

ben_jamin_is@hotmail.com
Merlin
#10 Print Post
Posted on 03-04-2013 15:20
Getting The Hang Of It

jacko wrote:
Neil is it true u pay people to play for u? Dilutes any achievements me thinks...butter wouldn't melt ...

Jacko, you are quite correct, dont believe what Neil is saying as I know for a fact that he has payed Leon ?100 to play for him and his new signing Darren Leach a ?100 to play for him and a tenner for every match he wins. I thought this was a friendly league but I guess Neil wants to buy the title, surely it would be cheaper just to buy the trophies yourself, anyway doesn't matter as the loyalists have signed 3 quality players for the summer and the winter. As for last night bit of a disappointing result against 1Nildown, but fair play to them as they played really well.

No1 Nugget
#11 Print Post
Posted on 03-04-2013 15:25
Must Get Out More

Fat-Dart wrote:
neil wrote:

blah blah blah

Well that's not what you've told Darren, so if you're changing his wages before he's even signed for you, you'd best let him know.

He signed already mate, you really do know nothing mate

No1 Nugget
#12 Print Post
Posted on 03-04-2013 15:44
Must Get Out More

Merlin wrote:
jacko wrote:

Jacko, you are quite correct, dont believe what Neil is saying as I know for a fact that he has payed Leon ?100 to play for him and his new signing Darren Leach a ?100 to play for him and a tenner for every match he wins. I thought this was a friendly league but I guess Neil wants to buy the title, surely it would be cheaper just to buy the trophies yourself, anyway doesn't matter as the loyalists have signed 3 quality players for the summer and the winter. As for last night bit of a disappointing result against 1Nildown, but fair play to them as they played really well.

Lee you don't know what you talking about mate it wasn't that much and you also don't know f u c k all hitting with a chairgeezer they was short on cash and cause I helped them out you all getting on your high horse why don't you ask them if I pay them cause I don't,
Its just Another excuse for you to blame someone for your season, let's face it you not good enough to get to division 1 well maybe next winter as we won't be there good luck next season mate,

Merlin
#13 Print Post
Posted on 03-04-2013 15:57
Getting The Hang Of It

Neil,

What the hell are you on about, for starters the season is not over and we could still qualify so I would be very careful what you say as if I remember correctly you have LOST to us 3 times this season and you lost to me as well. So basically you are saying that Darren is lying as this is what he told Steve. I dont care what you do Neil as at least I can say that I have not resulted to cheating in order to win matches by signing the card for a player that didnt turn up. This is supposed to be a friendly league and you want to buy the league. Well Jacko is right this dilutes your achievement, BTW I dont blame anyone for our season as I think we have had a decent season, so please dont comment on my team as you put it you know f u c k all

Metin250
#14 Print Post
Posted on 03-04-2013 16:26
Home From Home

jacko wrote:
Ur prerogative

You must of spell checked that ??Wink
YNWA

No1 Nugget
#15 Print Post
Posted on 03-04-2013 16:37
Must Get Out More

I think I just got the biggest fishing for a bite, lee whatever you say mate I really don't care that was a general mistake back in the day with that situation,and we payed for it and still won the league trophyoneall you go about is you beat us 3 times and that's it really so you done one or to doubles this season we have loads mate and to be honnest we have been the better team this year and deserve to be where we are Top of league I say we are top of league point and laugh updated tables

Farley legends. 109
Pond q. 106
Farley loyalists. 106
Rack pack. 104
Rack pack v loyalists who's gonna lose there bottle and Finnish 4th spot good luck everyone may the best team winboxer

jacko
#16 Print Post
Posted on 03-04-2013 17:14
Must Get Out More

metin since wen av u ever nown me 2 spil my wards corractly,funny enuf tho m8 i did start spelling that word wit per n my phone spelt it that way n the beer woz flowing by then so i went wit it ...n neil il sign for ?200 as am worth twice as much as leon n daren butter wouldn't melt ... n neil im deadly serious...

Metin250
#17 Print Post
Posted on 03-04-2013 17:24
Home From Home

Haha i knew it!
YNWA

Kermy
#18 Print Post
Posted on 03-04-2013 17:31
Home From Home

Thought u was havin an op soon? So u wouldn't be able to play in the summer. Or was u thinking of nicking Neil's dosh and runnin. 200 quid,the way uve been performing lately I wouldn't pay u two bob.

Kermy
#19 Print Post
Posted on 03-04-2013 17:31
Home From Home

Thought u was havin an op soon? So u wouldn't be able to play in the summer. Or was u thinking of nicking Neil's dosh and runnin. 200 quid,the way uve been performing lately I wouldn't pay u two bob.

Shaggy
#20 Print Post
Posted on 03-04-2013 18:01
Must Get Out More

jacko wrote:
metin since wen av u ever nown me 2 spil my wards corractly,funny enuf tho m8 i did start spelling that word wit per n my phone spelt it that way n the beer woz flowing by then so i went wit it ...n neil il sign for ?200 as am worth twice as much as leon n daren butter wouldn't melt ... n neil im deadly serious...

Maths is clearly as good as your English.

If you are worth twice as much as Leon and Darren and they are on ?100 each then.....

2 x (?100 + ?100) = ?400

Now if you had said twice as much as Leon or Darren, your ?200 quote would be correct.

Dont sell yourself short young Mr Jackson.
House!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Random Photo
Sean Kelly
Sean Kelly
Winter League 07/08 Presentation Night
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12/04/2022
chasing a chicken

06/01/2022
violin

08/11/2021
fishing for a bite

14/02/2018
boooommmmm

15/01/2018
Congratulations TO LUKE WILSHER STEVE DEEGAN Both making it into the, 2018 Surrey county squad Sunday applause dancing dancing