View Thread
 Print Thread
CSL III - Register Your Interest!
Fat-Dart
#21 Print Post
Posted on 01-10-2008 05:11

FORUM ADDICT!

Shaggy wrote:
It sort of went a bit tits up when Danny moved away..... Sean then joined the Redhill league, and neither Andy or I intened to play, which left nobody there on the night to organise it.

Last time I spoke to Andy, I beleive he had spoken to Hannah who was keen for it to continue, and there was discussion about her or staff dealing with the finances and perhaps a divisional rep to make sure things run well each evening.

If everyone still wants it to happen then I am sure we can get something organised.

Quite right. I spoke with Sean this evening and I have volunteered to get the ball rolling and help out with the organising of the next Singles League.

Sean suggested the entry fee remain at ?40, as before, plus the additional ?2 per fixture fee (this is because it ran so smoothly last time round without the thought of potential big winnings clouding people's enjoyment).

We're planning a start date in early November, which gives people enough time to make their minds up and get their money in if they are interested in playing. Once the deadline arrives, we'll know how many people are involved and the number of divisions etc can be decided and the fixtures issued accordingly.

So, if you're interested in joining CSL3, let me know (Mark from Goodfellas, for those who don't know that already) and get your money to me or Hannah at Rileys by FRIDAY 24 OCTOBER. There'll be no IOU's so, if you want in, we need your cash up front.

miq
#22 Print Post
Posted on 01-10-2008 20:19

Home From Home

I'm still up for this Mark

I'm guaranteed at least one win Wink fishing for a bite

hannahfish
#23 Print Post
Posted on 03-10-2008 18:19

Quite The Regular

Dan Reeks has paid his entry fee

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Random Photo
Ben Crompton
Ben Crompton
2005 CroydonPool.com Open
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12/04/2022
chasing a chicken

06/01/2022
violin

08/11/2021
fishing for a bite

14/02/2018
boooommmmm

15/01/2018
Congratulations TO LUKE WILSHER STEVE DEEGAN Both making it into the, 2018 Surrey county squad Sunday applause dancing dancing