oddball253 weeks
Knocky258 weeks
Teach261 weeks
FoxC274 weeks
cazza279 weeks
andye279 weeks
jacko279 weeks
View Thread
CroydonPool.com - The CDPL Online Community :: Croydon & District Pool League :: Winter League
 Print Thread
Division 2 week 16
Fat-Dart
#21 Print Post
Posted on 03-04-2013 18:14

FORUM ADDICT!

neil wrote:
He signed already mate, you really do know nothing mate

He's already registered for Goodfellas and stays so until you phone me, you mug.

No1 Nugget
#22 Print Post
Posted on 03-04-2013 18:56
Must Get Out More

thats not nice mate is it why you fishing for a bite just let it go matepoint and laugh
Division 2 winter league champs trophyone
division 3 and 2 summer league runner up,trophytwo
division 3 champs trophyone
division 4 summer champstrophyone
division 5 winnerstrophyone
division 5,4,3 divisional singles winner trophyone
division 5,4 secretary winnertrophyone

Nature Boy
#23 Print Post
Posted on 03-04-2013 19:20

Home From Home

I am not taking sides here, but this is now getting ridiculous and stupid now!! are we going to have this go into about 100 posts eh??
This thread is really for results and match reports only!!
stayontopic
Edited by Nature Boy on 03-04-2013 19:22
Its been emotional

No1 Nugget
#24 Print Post
Posted on 03-04-2013 19:29
Must Get Out More

dont know who you are nature boy? but i totally agree lets just keep it that way and as it stands legends are top,whos got the balls to catch us as i dont fancy no ones chancespoint and laughwinner up the farley legends

Fat-Dart
#25 Print Post
Posted on 03-04-2013 19:37

FORUM ADDICT!

Nature Boy wrote:
Are we going to have this go into about 100 posts eh??

Probably, Neil's paying himself ?10 a post.
Grin

Viper
#26 Print Post
Posted on 03-04-2013 19:47
Must Get Out More

Fat-Dart wrote:
neil wrote:
He signed already mate, you really do know nothing mate

He's already registered for Goodfellas and stays so until you phone me, you mug.
Just to clear this little matter up, Mr Leach's summer league registration is currently being held by the Goodfellas. He would be available to register for the Legends should Mr Hall enter into negotiations with Mr Stallard re a reasonable transfer fee no doubt so any contractual playing arrangements that Mr Leach and Mr Hall think they may have is null and void at the moment gentlemen.

No1 Nugget
#27 Print Post
Posted on 03-04-2013 20:14
Must Get Out More

ok mark cheers for that i will talk to mark and talk business with him to sort this out, good luck for the remainder of the season,

the-shark
#28 Print Post
Posted on 03-04-2013 20:44

Home From Home

sometimes i wonder if this sites been hacked into by a load of primary school delinquents reading some of the crap thats posted on here lately! grow up its meant to be a friendly fun night out nothing more.no
www.animationbuddy.com/Animation/Animals/Sharks/Pool_shark_2.gif

we may need a bigger boat..!

jacko
#29 Print Post
Posted on 03-04-2013 21:33
Must Get Out More

Sori shaggy I is a bit dumb I guessviolin...rick uv spoilt a good winde up there m8 ,he woz gona pay an extra fiva if u signed aswel n Scott cum on son it's all a bit Ov fun n games most Ov the time,would b a tad boring without it butter wouldn't melt ...

No1 Nugget
#30 Print Post
Posted on 03-04-2013 21:54
Must Get Out More

looooool jacko you should of been a comedian matethumb,anyways good luck for the rest of the season guys, we will show you how to take the eagles down come next winter,looool only messing cant wait to get to the top division and play the top boys as its been hard work but finally paying offboxer

Special K
#31 Print Post
Posted on 04-04-2013 05:23
Must Get Out More

Neil u ain't really paying people 100 pounds to play for u and bonus 10 pounds for every match won mate are you? That wud be extreme madness mate? eek2
Back to back singles winner, croydon's number 1, Farley open champ that's all butter wouldn't melt ...

No1 Nugget
#32 Print Post
Posted on 04-04-2013 05:30
Must Get Out More

No mate that's crazy the way we been playing I would be broke loool it was started as a wind up that got out of control and I don't pay no one just helped out a few mates with money issues that's it mate

jacko
#33 Print Post
Posted on 04-04-2013 06:08
Must Get Out More

Tbh Neil I don't think it'sa good thing to cum on here telling the world u helping people out with there money problems coz we all no who ur talking about n I'm sure he would not appreciate u telling the world he as money problems,not cricket m8...think sum times it's best just to tel the truth which may wel b that no money would Ov parted hands if the guy woz a crap pool player...Tis all a bit sad really m8 n ul no doubt defend ur actions but think we all no wat as happened m8 so maybe put ur hands up n admit uv bought a player to try n win div2 title...if I'm wrong I apologises butter wouldn't melt ...

No1 Nugget
#34 Print Post
Posted on 04-04-2013 14:34
Must Get Out More

Jacko tbh mate I didn't start all this crap as everyone were assuming wrong things and listening to b u l l s h I t,And you say we trying to win div2 but we already are top of the div 2 on merit mate and we still had to win these points no frames were handed to us and no matter what anyone says I don't pay no one to play a bit of pool so as far as I'm concerned matter is closed now so let's focus on the rest of the season, good luck to you all,

SCORCHIO12
#35 Print Post
Posted on 04-04-2013 16:13

Must Get Out More

jacko wrote:
n Scott cum on son it's all a bit Ov fun n games most Ov the time,would b a tad boring without it butter wouldn't melt ...

Im not Nature Boy.

I only post results and not pointless comments....

Nature Boy
#36 Print Post
Posted on 04-04-2013 17:09

Home From Home

the-shark wrote:
sometimes i wonder if this sites been hacked into by a load of primary school delinquents reading some of the crap thats posted on here lately! grow up its meant to be a friendly fun night out nothing more.no

I could not agree more on that statement, if I am totally honest, there are some arrogant and idiot players who have massive egos in this pool league, bragging how good they are, going to bash up everyone etc.. Oh come on please give us a break eh and its getting really boring now!!
I think I speak for the majority of the pool league, but we all love the banter, which is all well and good, but some of the stuff which has been posted on here is just crap and by the way I don't have a problem telling them to their face either!!

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Its been emotional

Shaggy
#37 Print Post
Posted on 04-04-2013 19:52
Must Get Out More

Its not the first time its been done in this league, whether payment for playing, signing on, tour fees, money match backing or whatever, and I'd' be suprised if most other leagues arent the same. I havent got a problem with it myself, people are free to do what they like.

I personally wouldn;t do anythingh for cash only, if it meant I was doing it for myslef and was turning up on a Tuesday, and had no real care for the team, and was only out for my own end.

Ill use an example which I hope he dont mind to prove this point. Rod was backed (rather than paid I think) by Simon whilst play for the Hotshots. Whether there was a stipulation he played for the team I do not know for certain but expect so.

In the time he was backed Rod won uber numbers of tournaments and presumably money matches to give Simon his return financially, and in the same time turned the Hotshots for a lower league team to Croydon, and subsequently National Champions (with others obviously!). It was therefore for a whole package not just to play for the Team.

On top of this Rod won Rankings, Singles, Divisonals etc, which ultimately paid nothing but was under the Hotshots Team Name.

I dont necessarily know what Neils intentions are, nor for that matter what Leon and Leachy's are but if it is for same reasons it has merits. If its for either party to piss off at the drop of the hat, or just for cash with very little sentiment for anybody else in the team then its probably not.
Edited by Shaggy on 04-04-2013 19:55
House!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Special K
#38 Print Post
Posted on 05-04-2013 00:26
Must Get Out More

I personally think this site wud be a complete bore if there wasn't all the banter n dramas we have on here. I personally really enjoy a bit of stick bit of banter makes Tuesdays more fun more enjoyable!
Back to back singles winner, croydon's number 1, Farley open champ that's all butter wouldn't melt ...

Teach
#39 Print Post
Posted on 05-04-2013 17:32

Home From Home

Couldn't agree more Danny! In my opinion, if you just want to read results, then log in on a Wednesday. As for the rest of the week, Neil is like your modern day pantomime villain. Keep up the good work!!! And by the way, loyalists are coming to get ya in the summer!! LOL
Knockout Cup Winners 2011, 2014 trophyone

Division One Summer Champs 2011, 2012, 2015 trophyone

Dogger
#40 Print Post
Posted on 05-04-2013 20:17

Must Get Out More

Just for the record, I was told at Tuesdays match, by Darren, that it was ?180 for the season he was offered, not ?100.
Plus ?10 a win.

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Random Photo
Andy Quinn
Andy Quinn
2005 CroydonPool.com Open
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12/04/2022
chasing a chicken

06/01/2022
violin

08/11/2021
fishing for a bite

14/02/2018
boooommmmm

15/01/2018
Congratulations TO LUKE WILSHER STEVE DEEGAN Both making it into the, 2018 Surrey county squad Sunday applause dancing dancing