oddball253 weeks
Knocky258 weeks
Teach261 weeks
FoxC274 weeks
cazza279 weeks
andye279 weeks
jacko279 weeks
View Thread
CroydonPool.com - The CDPL Online Community :: Croydon & District Pool League :: Winter League
 Print Thread
Div 1 week 12
Whatapisstake
#61 Print Post
Posted on 10-03-2013 14:51

Must Get Out More

kellogs if thats the only odds am getting ...... how could i refuse
am not sticking my acheivements down the list is too long lmao surrender

Whatapisstake
#62 Print Post
Posted on 10-03-2013 15:04

Must Get Out More

your a complete joke neil ... you hide behind your own shadow ...i havent seen u play lately nop because it wouldnt be to my advantage to come and watch complete *******play each week ...
am surprised that you still got a team as each week there aint a single moment were u dont slate 1 of your own players off, yet your the strongest link ..... yep playing number 5 shows that doesnt it ....

ill play u after terry has demolished you ,....
and send you back to were you belong div 5 chasing a chicken

mayweatherbrindle
#63 Print Post
Posted on 10-03-2013 18:22
Home From Home

Neil bashes balls around the table.and has no tactical or safety game.yh no doubts he can pot a decent ball.but who cant in div 2.or even 5??waters i dunno who u are??but your moneys safe mate and u can buy me a drink after mate.and so is anyone elses money if they put it on me...looking forward to it neil Grin....and uv even told me ur arse goes when u play for money neil.sorry kellogs but ur moneys really not safe after his statement to me
Im croydons no 1....even when i lose i win-NEIL HALL
trophyone

Special K
#64 Print Post
Posted on 10-03-2013 18:23
Must Get Out More

Biggest bite I have ever seen you got him Neil fishing for a bite I got the answer here biggest answer ever andy = mr brindle Danny = ginger ******* so the best out come for this is to SCOTCH it up waters brindle v Kellogg's ginger ******* talk to the hand
Back to back singles winner, croydon's number 1, Farley open champ that's all butter wouldn't melt ...

No1 Nugget
#65 Print Post
Posted on 10-03-2013 20:45
Must Get Out More

Special K wrote:
Biggest bite I have ever seen you got him Neil fishing for a bite I got the answer here biggest answer ever andy = mr brindle Danny = ginger ******* so the best out come for this is to SCOTCH it up waters brindle v Kellogg's ginger ******* talk to the hand

Really andy well why don't you come out of hiding and put your name down and we will see whos got the bolloc ks and Yes special k I'm also up for that so how's your bottle fishing for a bitemr brindle and waters let's scotch it up or have your arses gonechasing a chicken
Edited by No1 Nugget on 10-03-2013 20:51
Division 2 winter league champs trophyone
division 3 and 2 summer league runner up,trophytwo
division 3 champs trophyone
division 4 summer champstrophyone
division 5 winnerstrophyone
division 5,4,3 divisional singles winner trophyone
division 5,4 secretary winnertrophyone

Whatapisstake
#66 Print Post
Posted on 10-03-2013 23:55

Must Get Out More

kellogs stealing mr mayweathers lime light and that chopper hiding behind you ........ ha ha ha ha ha
ginger face up to mr mayweather first instead of playing Saxton Chicken ....

and if terry is up for playing after smashing u up .... id let you travel up to a venue in

milton keynes!!!!!! am sure the tables at the hearld will suit you fishing for a bite
Edited by Whatapisstake on 11-03-2013 00:05

No1 Nugget
#67 Print Post
Posted on 11-03-2013 00:03
Must Get Out More

i dont need to hide behind anyone as i have already accepted the challenge you dwarf point and laugh and why dont you be a man and do the same you chasing a chicken or you gonna keep hiding in milton keynes or where ever you are,violin

Whatapisstake
#68 Print Post
Posted on 11-03-2013 00:12

Must Get Out More

hiding in milton keynes ... you dont no your history i travelled down for 3 years playing in the croydon league ..... but as i said and ill state if u and kelllogs want this hop on the train ...... if not are you still just as always full of complete *******violin

No1 Nugget
#69 Print Post
Posted on 11-03-2013 00:26
Must Get Out More

why the f u c k am i gonna jump on the train for, its a croydon league u numpty if you dont want it just in future keep your opinions to yourself you little rat,

am not sticking all my achievements down ? cause you aint got f u c k all to stick downfishing for a bite
Edited by No1 Nugget on 11-03-2013 00:31

Special K
#70 Print Post
Posted on 11-03-2013 00:39
Must Get Out More

Super Neil super Neil yes the scotch partner u tell them u are in there heads job well done sirbow
Back to back singles winner, croydon's number 1, Farley open champ that's all butter wouldn't melt ...

mayweatherbrindle
#71 Print Post
Posted on 11-03-2013 02:11
Home From Home

For 1 i dnt like scotch...and 2 u really dnt put ur self on neils level do u kellogs??and i thought u was good n all.im happy to take neils money any time....haha it does look like ur hiding behind danny neil.and no one can take my lime light andy.its only neil um playing after all...u know i love u neil but u do chat waffle haha
trophyone

mayweatherbrindle
#72 Print Post
Posted on 11-03-2013 02:16
Home From Home

And neil ur achievements are div 3,4 and 5.nothing id really be interested in...2 and 1 maybe so..my icon is the best hahaShock
trophyone

No1 Nugget
#73 Print Post
Posted on 11-03-2013 03:10
Must Get Out More

Cause like I said I ain't been in division 2 so havnt won anything yet as this is my first season here.and yes ive won everything in the lower divisions and need time and it will come. As for you mate you ain't won f u c k all and been in this league how long so stop talking boll ocks ok couldn't even win div 5 when you drop down hahahahaha so come next week Neil 3 v 0 terry and start saving cause I'm taking ur cash to boxer

Whatapisstake
#74 Print Post
Posted on 11-03-2013 07:02

Must Get Out More

neil you have to be the saddest p r i c k on here ..... its b u l l s h i t this waffle that .... terry i fully understand and when u rip this chopper to bits least save something for me spank

mayweatherbrindle
#75 Print Post
Posted on 11-03-2013 09:05
Home From Home

Ive been in the league for 3 and a half yrs and missed a year...and ive never done a full season so obviously im not gunna win anythings..3-0??? U beat me ina game u shld ov broke dished and melted on the black.and the other wen i had a lot of things going on and i missed a dolly clearence...hardly top notch.ur gunna get smashed and will be lucky to 4 or 5....any one can win 1 frame pool as u prove week in week out.best of 3s and u flop (paul saxton)...and u expect to beat me???
trophyone

mayweatherbrindle
#76 Print Post
Posted on 11-03-2013 09:09
Home From Home

And how is he in my head dan???he even lost to rambo...take my money???you JOKER
trophyone

No1 Nugget
#77 Print Post
Posted on 11-03-2013 15:47
Must Get Out More

Well you know what tel you should call Rambo and ask him how to beat me cause he has and you havent and same as for Paul I made one mistake and got punished but didn't he also get further than you hahahahahahaha listen mate I can see you getting stressed so I will leave it till next week as I don't want you making any more excuses when we beat you down your place so good luck and keep a clear head as your gonna need it boxer

Special K
#78 Print Post
Posted on 11-03-2013 16:39
Must Get Out More

mayweatherbrindle wrote:
And how is he in my head dan???he even lost to rambo...take my money???you JOKER

It's quite simple why I think he will take your dough I have seen u both play and I think Neil is better...... Simples

The Grinch
#79 Print Post
Posted on 11-03-2013 17:10
Getting The Hang Of It

mayweatherbrindle wrote:
If ur tounge was any further up dannys arse ull be talking for him....so ull bet knocky ?30 for a game of pool but not me wen the games in ur hand lol.im calling u out neil.dnt look like a Saxton Chicken

Mr brindle talking about tongues up arses how far was yours up the props arse at the final??? You was talking for all of them Pfft
I will ruin your Christmas

No1 Nugget
#80 Print Post
Posted on 11-03-2013 17:55
Must Get Out More

good call mr grinchapplause.brindle you getting it from all anglesboxer and come next week you will be destroyedhitting with a chair hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha,snigger

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Random Photo
Scott Harrison
Scott Harrison
Winter League 07/08 Presentation Night
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12/04/2022
chasing a chicken

06/01/2022
violin

08/11/2021
fishing for a bite

14/02/2018
boooommmmm

15/01/2018
Congratulations TO LUKE WILSHER STEVE DEEGAN Both making it into the, 2018 Surrey county squad Sunday applause dancing dancing