jacko266 weeks
View Thread
 Print Thread
waters v watkins
Whatapisstake
#21 Print Post
Posted on 06-04-2009 16:30

Must Get Out More

So farron wants 2 play with the big boys does he .... and 2 say he won us the match with a chicken wing shot pmsl.... watkins your on after the 6 th june am coming gunning 4 u fat boy or dart keep 2 your name sake and play darts instead cos your crap at pool I mean what team plays with a pro ball and at your standard as well shameless............
am not sticking my acheivements down the list is too long lmao surrender

Fat-Dart
#22 Print Post
Posted on 06-04-2009 17:47

FORUM ADDICT!

dotcom wrote:
am coming gunning 4 u fat boy or dart keep 2 your name sake and play darts instead cos your crap at pool I mean what team plays with a pro ball and at your standard as well shameless............

wall

What part of "I'm not interested" do you not understand? I will not be playing you, for money or otherwise, as you bore me. Now please go away and deal with your SMS somewhere else.
wacko

Truey
#23 Print Post
Posted on 06-04-2009 19:45
Quite The Regular

this ain't at all boring is it....ffs if you are going to play these money matches then do so if not jog it on censored

HOW LONG LEFT ?

Whatapisstake
#24 Print Post
Posted on 06-04-2009 21:24

Must Get Out More

o look another eden at the gate. . All in good time as your team mate's need match practice 2 play me. . As 4 fat boy stay of topic as your only making yourself look bad and sacred that u dont want 2 play me now b a good little boy and go play some dart's instead

Fat-Dart
#25 Print Post
Posted on 06-04-2009 21:30

FORUM ADDICT!

dotcom wrote:
o look another eden at the gate. . All in good time as your team mate's need match practice 2 play me. . As 4 fat boy stay of topic as your only making yourself look bad and sacred that u dont want 2 play me now b a good little boy and go play some dart's instead

lame

harry
#26 Print Post
Posted on 06-04-2009 21:36

Must Get Out More

This site should be renamed www.playgroundantics.com

All this bickering reminds me of being back at school....And yes I do remember that far back!!!!! Pfft

Harry Time!

Truey
#27 Print Post
Posted on 06-04-2009 21:36
Quite The Regular

I'll play you son - i don't need practice i am rubbish anyway so how about it then ?
A simple yes or no required as i can't be ar$ed with all th bs that goes with it fella
Edited by Truey on 06-04-2009 21:39
HOW LONG LEFT ?

the-shark
#28 Print Post
Posted on 06-04-2009 23:00

Home From Home

this thread does amuse me like any concerning mr waters! one thinks come august he will either be treating his self to a rather expensive holiday or will be the proud owner of the biggest I.O.U tab in croydon pool history.
www.animationbuddy.com/Animation/Animals/Sharks/Pool_shark_2.gif

we may need a bigger boat..!

berty
#29 Print Post
Posted on 06-04-2009 23:08
Home From Home

I mean a bit of banter and rivalry livens up this site for sure but all this stuff related to Dot Com is just tedious. There is no history or grounds for the interest in his fake challenges from what I can see he is an average player dishing out challenges like there is no tomorrow only to not see them through. It is like Grimsby Challenging Morecambe to a a game of football for ?50 and then not showing up on the day. No one cares and that includes me and I am a Grimsby Fan. I will play anyone and I mean anyone for a bag of Scampi fries and a portion of those lovely roast potatoes the flying Machine usually dish out on match nights?

Dot Com is it suits you better we can just play for Scampi fries and leave the spuds to the big boys?

Truey
#30 Print Post
Posted on 06-04-2009 23:16
Quite The Regular

haha class berty - i can't afford scampi fries though

HOW LONG LEFT ?

Whatapisstake
#31 Print Post
Posted on 07-04-2009 02:57

Must Get Out More

Berty bert leg peg I will show up at the farley u see I have bollocks..... trueman I will play u even 4 a packet of chips your just have 2 wait your turn.... and I just a simple croydon pool player I never said I was special but I did say that I couldn't lose 2 talc and look what happens the eden are lining up at the gate so b it

bronson
#32 Print Post
Posted on 07-04-2009 03:01
Getting The Hang Of It

the-shark wrote:
this thread does amuse me like any concerning mr waters! one thinks come august he will either be treating his self to a rather expensive holiday or will be the proud owner of the biggest I.O.U tab in croydon pool history.
Dont worry about the tab sharky fella im sure dot con could get a sub from farley to tide him over till fcuk knows when.no education, no personality, no mates, no intelligence, no knowledge and most of all no moneyI'm outta here
Edited by bronson on 07-04-2009 03:03
c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/109/l_0f5cea7bf481489daff9ec9f8944e0a8.jpg

Farley
#33 Print Post
Posted on 07-04-2009 06:56

Home From Home

Must say i agree with the-shark... Mr Walters imaginary money match threads do amuse me...

What Mr Walters posts is like, Marmite you love it or hate it but, you know what to expect before you read it so, if it bores you just ignore it...

I must say, his 2 threads, re Imaginary money matches have generated 5007 Views and, 219 Posts... More than all the other threads on the home page put together...

Now as they say, always keep the best bit to the last...
Those 219 Posts... Only one person got the hump... Mr Walters...roll on the floor laughing roll on the floor laughing roll on the floor laughing roll on the floor laughing roll on the floor laughing
Edited by Farley on 07-04-2009 06:58
Home of the Farley Loyalists. Farley Dukes. Farley Small Potatoes...

Farley
#34 Print Post
Posted on 07-04-2009 07:29

Home From Home

berty wrote: There is no history or grounds for the interest in his fake challenges from what I can see he is an average player

Average player... That made my night... Off to bed... Bertie you are sooo funny...
Home of the Farley Loyalists. Farley Dukes. Farley Small Potatoes...

sly294
#35 Print Post
Posted on 07-04-2009 07:49

Quite The Regular

I have a request to make if either one of these money matches goes through (The power vs Dotcom or Dotcom vs qwerty).
And that is for Jeremy Clarkson to announce the players into the Farley.

I can imagine it now.....

Clarkson saying..... Now over to our tame pool players..... Some say that he has a Dot on his forehead and that it actually leaks cum.

Some say he has a twin called ray wilkins and that ray was actually the better looking one, All we know is... He's called C0ck Head.(I mean Andrew Waters)
img7.imageshack.us/img7/8166/sly2a.png
If Carlsberg made pool players they would play like me.

Before Snickers I'm outta here
After Snickers boxer

bronson
#36 Print Post
Posted on 07-04-2009 15:11
Getting The Hang Of It

sly294 wrote:
I have a request to make if either one of these money matches goes through (The power vs Dotcom or Dotcom vs qwerty).
And that is for Jeremy Clarkson to announce the players into the Farley.

I can imagine it now.....

Clarkson saying..... Now over to our tame pool players..... Some say that he has a Dot on his forehead and that it actually leaks cum.

Some say he has a twin called ray wilkins and that ray was actually the better looking one, All we know is... He's called C0ck Head.(I mean Andrew Waters)
great call sly except ray wilkins has money and does'nt talk b..............ks.hey qwerty where you hiding ain't seen you here for a while or are you bored of dot cons empty challenges matie?

Whatapisstake
#37 Print Post
Posted on 07-04-2009 18:56

Must Get Out More

Bronson your an over rated player ..... and your not worth my time and effort like I have in the past I will just end up wiping the floor with u.... but what u don't see is that your age is coming out and it doesn't look good on your c.v I can see playing 4 the eden your master is still in training with u .... come see me in a few years when u have something 4 me if not go back 2 the coop and do what your best at washing the bogs....

Faz Da Fisher
#38 Print Post
Posted on 07-04-2009 19:24

Home From Home

I haven't got the time to be wasting on this
Fuching website u mug can't believe u don't know who it is yet you plum as for watching the game I wasn't I had a fag halfway through maybe u should play more attention to winning your game than who was watching stop bringing my fuc.ing name into this bull she.it oh dear I feel so sorry for u
I think I got a bite ... And it's a big one

qwerty
#39 Print Post
Posted on 07-04-2009 20:02
Home From Home

now sly I know you havnt been thinking straight on the pool table ie: playing the wrong shots and missing straight blacks , but you really should try and think off the pool table as well, I can 100 % gaurantee that Farron is not this branson you think he is...... stop making a fool of yourself on and off the pool table .......
WHY SO SERIOUS?

bronson
#40 Print Post
Posted on 08-04-2009 00:24
Getting The Hang Of It

qwerty wrote:
now sly I know you havnt been thinking straight on the pool table ie: playing the wrong shots and missing straight blacks , but you really should try and think off the pool table as well, I can 100 % gaurantee that Farron is not this branson you think he is...... stop making a fool of yourself on and off the pool table .......
i can confirm i am no one in the croydon league guys but as you see there you go again dumcum or dot con you are even suggesting that i am other people, lack of facts and loads of accusations can only spell trouble you little wanna be bully you go round giving it the little bald man i am act when the truth is you are exactly you------- a FCUKING two bob nobody.your even talking about your poxy silly money matches that you have no intention of forfilling.oi ******* head how on earth can you tell me youd would wipe the floor with me you havent even got a clue who i am.now be a good boy dot con and run along and play under the toadstools.

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Random Photo
Group Photo
Group Photo
Charity Challenge Match 2005
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12/04/2022
chasing a chicken

06/01/2022
violin

08/11/2021
fishing for a bite

14/02/2018
boooommmmm

15/01/2018
Congratulations TO LUKE WILSHER STEVE DEEGAN Both making it into the, 2018 Surrey county squad Sunday applause dancing dancing