oddball243 weeks
Knocky247 weeks
Teach251 weeks
FoxC264 weeks
cazza269 weeks
andye269 weeks
jacko269 weeks
View Thread
CroydonPool.com - The CDPL Online Community :: Croydon & District Pool League :: Interleague
 Print Thread
div 5-week 4
Whatapisstake
#1 Print Post
Posted on 24-06-2009 07:19

Must Get Out More

farley eden (Cool 3- 7 untouchables
much awaited game with alot of hype well b 4 this match .... and it lived up 2 it, we went 2-0 up only 2 let 2 games slip even mine going in of on the black even the power has 2 agree that i was unlucky not 2 win that 1 , we ended up 3-2 up in the first set then i think all i can say is we up a gear and the eden had nothing left but 2 watch and spectate... have 2 say it was a great atmosphere with the farley having the eden a, the dukes,loyalists,and the oakie cokies (ex farley big pots) playing!!! so we were under it but we stuck 2 our task best of luck eden bee`s 4 the rest of the season
drunk
am not sticking my acheivements down the list is too long lmao surrender

sly294
#2 Print Post
Posted on 24-06-2009 07:37

Quite The Regular

Cracking result for us against a formidable Eden B side. Jam packed with some steady (established) Div 1 players.
Cracking Atmosphere made the night an absolute great night, And im not saying that because of the result.

Really do wish Alex and gang all the best in the rest of season and cant wait to see you guys at ours.
img7.imageshack.us/img7/8166/sly2a.png
If Carlsberg made pool players they would play like me.

Before Snickers I'm outta here
After Snickers boxer

Farley
#3 Print Post
Posted on 24-06-2009 07:39

Home From Home

Andrew, No doubt, it was your game to lose with 2 shots on the black... you left it over the pocket on the first shot, second shot was a drop in... so why did the white go the length of the table , to go in off ??? ... School Boy Error...
Remember you doing something similar last winter when, you played for Catheys team...
You really got to get this part of your game together before Rainbow, Qwerty, The Power, take all your pocket money off you...
Home of the Farley Loyalists. Farley Dukes. Farley Small Potatoes...

Tom
#4 Print Post
Posted on 24-06-2009 14:45
Just Popping In

The William 6 - 4 Stelfs

purplespider
#5 Print Post
Posted on 24-06-2009 17:46

Just Popping In

Farley Eden 3- 7 Untouchables
Great result & perfomance guys, and what an atmosphere. Thanks to the Eden B for creating such good competitive vibe.

I've been with the Untouchables since the start of the last winter league, and it's the first time I've seen our boys under pressure. Cruising at 2-0, should have won the next two, but back came the Farley 2-2. Shared the next two 3-3 then reeled off the next four, what a response.

It's great to see a highly competitive match played with great banter and spotsmanship. It's nights like this that made me come back into league pool.

Very much looking forward to the return match later in the season, and would like to wish the Farley the best of luck for the remainder of the season.

P.S. Well done to Andy n Alex for showing each other respect during their game regardless of all the BS that had been written b4.
"In spite of the cost of living, it's still popular"

Chris
#6 Print Post
Posted on 24-06-2009 17:51
Getting The Hang Of It

T.O.C 8 - 2 Wickham Wanderers

Was a good nite for the T.O.C after the poor display last week it shows the teams spirit to come back like this.......had the run of the balls and the luck ........see you down yours
Edited by Chris on 24-06-2009 18:03
It aint over ...................Till its over

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Random Photo
Sean Halligan
Sean Halligan
Hotshots at the CofC 2007
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12/04/2022
chasing a chicken

06/01/2022
violin

08/11/2021
fishing for a bite

14/02/2018
boooommmmm

15/01/2018
Congratulations TO LUKE WILSHER STEVE DEEGAN Both making it into the, 2018 Surrey county squad Sunday applause dancing dancing