jacko267 weeks
View Thread
 Print Thread
Fazza at the Worlds
ThePower
#1 Print Post
Posted on 08-07-2009 06:23

Must Get Out More

You may excuse me if I mention this but I'm never one to miss out on a bit of Eden PR. Gone seem to be the days when we would be given the rundown on 'Kyle at the Worlds' by the likes of Mr Evans.

As the Mighty Eden now have International pool players in their ranks, I thought you Croydon lot should know West Indies International, Farron Rowe, did all right up in Blackpool on his recent World Championships debut....

Cruising through the Prelims into the main draw, Fazza dispensed of Northern Ireland's David Columb 7-0 in Round 1 of the main event. Australian qualifier Steven Kane then put paid to Fazza's efforts with a 7-1 win.

In the World Masters, Fazza made the last 128. Not bad for a chopper. Prelims was a win over Jason Pemberton, followed by a 7-4 victory over Northern Ireland's, Sherrat Pearse. England's Ian Hubbard ended Fazza's run in Round 3.

I hear World number 1 Gareth Potts lost to Fazza in the team event, and also World ranked Lee Kendall succumbed to the young Eden dynamo....We do find 'em at the Eden....
Edited by ThePower on 08-07-2009 06:27

Farley
#2 Print Post
Posted on 08-07-2009 07:06

Home From Home

Sherrat Pearse is no mug on the pool circut in N, Ireland... So well done Fazza...
Home of the Farley Loyalists. Farley Dukes. Farley Small Potatoes...

Faz Da Fisher
#3 Print Post
Posted on 08-07-2009 07:33

Home From Home

in my defence my loss to Steven kane was annoying as I went 1 up and should have been 2 but a costly roll off and I lost my head and Steven kane just didn't miss from there on and I lost to ian hubbard who I beat in the team match as well but all in all we could of done better. I am satisfied with my first year and I hope I have done enough to return there is no atmosphere like it awesome tables and I think we should vote the spotted White in. Total summnation is it occurred to me recently on the 10 th of July I will have been playing world rules in Croydon for a year and I have represented on a national front and done reasonably well but it's time to actually start taking it serious and focus on becoming better practise more and so on I'm looking to winning the farley league and to represent interleague and county. All of the people up there were impressed and also just so you know fly mo is in the quarters of the worlds so I wish him all the best. I have been given an opportunity like no other and not many people get and believe me there are so many better players and I will stress AT THE MOMENT than myself but there are so many better players than in Croydon but we should be proud of our high standard. Post more at a later date
Edited by Faz Da Fisher on 08-07-2009 07:39
I think I got a bite ... And it's a big one

Farley
#4 Print Post
Posted on 08-07-2009 07:46

Home From Home

Fazza, You did yourself proud... You had the balls/ the desire, to go and do it... As i said, Sherrat Pearse is no mug... Enjoy your moment, learn from your 1st. venture...
Home of the Farley Loyalists. Farley Dukes. Farley Small Potatoes...

Faz Da Fisher
#5 Print Post
Posted on 08-07-2009 07:52

Home From Home

sherrat pearse is held in high esteem and I was playing really well which I had to really he couldn't believe what was happening but did congratulate me as we became friends he told me to join the tour to which I burst into laughter LOL

JugglingSpence
#6 Print Post
Posted on 08-07-2009 15:17

Home From Home

Good work Farron, sounds like you've had an excellent opportunity and have grabbed it with both hands! Good on ya!

You're still a gob*******e though! thumb
As happy as a single man living above a chip shop

Fat-Dart
#7 Print Post
Posted on 08-07-2009 15:27

FORUM ADDICT!

Faz The Sharkbait Fisher wrote:
I think we should vote the spotted White in.

You'd have loved playing against Goodfellas a couple of seasons ago then... but let's not start that debate again.
Grin

Dogger
#8 Print Post
Posted on 08-07-2009 16:02

Must Get Out More

we'd play with the spotted white.

doesnt matter, normal or spotted, we can play *******with either.

Faz Da Fisher
#9 Print Post
Posted on 08-07-2009 18:16

Home From Home

to be fair just can't wait for next year and the spotted White doesn't make much of a difference just looks better and easy to control they only use it in the worlds no other comp really so it was the first time some pros had used it it's only for tv purposes so they can see the spin but I think it handles better. Tony bailey I feel deserves recognition as well playing in his 6 tv worlds and continuing his high standard

Mr C
#10 Print Post
Posted on 08-07-2009 19:30
Getting The Hang Of It

i will agree with fazza the atmosphere is second to none something defo to experience, also representing west indies i will be returning on the journey next year so come on the windies boooyakkkaaaa shot....! i also vote spotted white in croydon

EmDee
#11 Print Post
Posted on 08-07-2009 20:51

Home From Home

Spotted White FTMFW baby

http://www.joincrash.com
Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Random Photo
John Robinson
John Robinson
Croydon Interleague (Past)
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12/04/2022
chasing a chicken

06/01/2022
violin

08/11/2021
fishing for a bite

14/02/2018
boooommmmm

15/01/2018
Congratulations TO LUKE WILSHER STEVE DEEGAN Both making it into the, 2018 Surrey county squad Sunday applause dancing dancing