oddball253 weeks
Knocky258 weeks
Teach261 weeks
FoxC274 weeks
cazza279 weeks
andye279 weeks
jacko279 weeks
View Thread
CroydonPool.com - The CDPL Online Community :: Croydon & District Pool League :: Winter League
 Print Thread
Division 3 Week 19
Cyber The Crucifier
#1 Print Post
Posted on 28-03-2012 05:34
Home From Home

Folly 8 William 2
They deserved the win they could of won 10 0 special mention to bob shaw on his dish against me thats his 4th in row thats what i was told by him
They were the best team ive seen in our league this season they smashed us up twice
hope they get promoted
very nice team
good luck rest of the season

Welshy
#2 Print Post
Posted on 28-03-2012 13:10
Home From Home

Woodside Social Club 8 - Beechtree Boshers

Our worst defeat in 2 years noWe've been to the Woodside twice this season now and the table last night was worse than I've ever seen. Rolls one way one moment, the other way the next. Slow as ever.

Shame cause they're a good bunch of lads handshake
Fortune Favours the Brave...tumbleweed

Cue Tip
#3 Print Post
Posted on 28-03-2012 14:26
Quite The Regular

Cue Slammers 6 v 4 Eagles-Bird

Good win for us, nice bunch the Eagles-Bird handshake

Beechtree Boshers next week should be a good match.
Quit your jibba jabba.talk to the hand

No1 Nugget
#4 Print Post
Posted on 28-03-2012 17:44
Must Get Out More

Rileys{farleys} legends 9 1 farley small pots

great game last night we played so well and deserved the big win which now puts us 8 clear of the folly and to play them next week which should be a great game,
Division 2 winter league champs trophyone
division 3 and 2 summer league runner up,trophytwo
division 3 champs trophyone
division 4 summer champstrophyone
division 5 winnerstrophyone
division 5,4,3 divisional singles winner trophyone
division 5,4 secretary winnertrophyone

Metin250
#5 Print Post
Posted on 28-03-2012 19:51
Home From Home

neil wrote:

great game last night we played so well and deserved the big win which now puts us 8 clear of the folly and to play them next week which should be a great game,

How did the prem league test go against Riley's snooker I can't find your report?
YNWA

Special K
#6 Print Post
Posted on 28-03-2012 20:09
Must Get Out More

metin250 wrote:
neil wrote:

How did the prem league test go against Riley's snooker I can't find your report?

Looooooooooooool yesssss the metin bouncing
Back to back singles winner, croydon's number 1, Farley open champ that's all butter wouldn't melt ...

No1 Nugget
#7 Print Post
Posted on 28-03-2012 20:37
Must Get Out More

metin250 wrote:
neil wrote:

met we lost 6 4 mate but didnt deserve to lose in my eyes but we still in with a slight chance if we win 10 0 next week and the prop do us a favour

No1 Nugget
#8 Print Post
Posted on 28-03-2012 20:39
Must Get Out More

Special K wrote:
metin250 wrote:
neil wrote:

looooooooooolllllllllll yes the cuemasters

Metin250
#9 Print Post
Posted on 28-03-2012 20:50
Home From Home

neil wrote:
metin250 wrote:
neil wrote:

met we lost 6 4 mate but didnt deserve to lose in my eyes but we still in with a slight chance if we win 10 0 next week and the prop do us a favour

Lol I had no idea just heard u were losing !
Wanted to know final score that's all keep your arsenal shirt on!
They r a top prem side!
YNWA

No1 Nugget
#10 Print Post
Posted on 28-03-2012 20:56
Must Get Out More

yeah they beat us mate 6 4 but we starting to play a bit better against some div 1 teams but need to make a couple of signings to win div 2 i think my team not strong enough but we might even meet up again in the summer fancy doing you again in the doubles mate like we did this year lol

Metin250
#11 Print Post
Posted on 28-03-2012 21:23
Home From Home

Problem with doubles is u rely on a partner!
Ain't a big deal only doubles and your partner played well.
I ain't in summer league so u won't get to play me.
Was looking to get u in singles this year but u got white washed in an earlier round so I hear!

YNWA

Special K
#12 Print Post
Posted on 28-03-2012 21:37
Must Get Out More

neil wrote:
Special K wrote:
metin250 wrote:
neil wrote:

looooooooooolllllllllll yes the cuemasters

Funny geezer real funny i really hope the folly beat u cant wait to u come div 1 serious plus u have never played me in singles i entered 3 times dean cooper beat me jacko beat me and metin beat me sooooooo what u on mate? Noticed u doing well in div singles div 2 point and laugh
Back to back singles winner, croydon's number 1, Farley open champ that's all butter wouldn't melt ...

No1 Nugget
#13 Print Post
Posted on 29-03-2012 00:19
Must Get Out More

Well I'm on nothing mate I played u down ur place and beat u 3 1 ask ur captain he was there mate when I played u and I told u folly got no chance mate we got this title and I will pick up the divisional singles again and I will grab another title and u will be empty handed lool don't u just love the banter see you soon mate don't take it to heart

No1 Nugget
#14 Print Post
Posted on 29-03-2012 00:26
Must Get Out More

[quote]metin250 wrote:
Problem with doubles is u rely on a partner!
Ain't a big deal only doubles and your partner played well.
I ain't in summer league so u won't get to play me.
Was looking to get u in singles this year but u got white washed in an earlier round so I hear!
[/quote

Yeah ray played well that night didn't get a chance but hey we all have bad days and i was battered by a great player no shame there and we'll done on ur singles mate really mean that you keep that title nice and clean for me next year looool

Metin250
#15 Print Post
Posted on 29-03-2012 01:10
Home From Home

keep that title nice and clean for me next year looool[/quote]
eek2eek2
YNWA

Special K
#16 Print Post
Posted on 29-03-2012 19:20
Must Get Out More

neil wrote:
Well I'm on nothing mate I played u down ur place and beat u 3 1 ask ur captain he was there mate when I played u and I told u folly got no chance mate we got this title and I will pick up the divisional singles again and I will grab another title and u will be empty handed lool don't u just love the banter see you soon mate don't take it to heart

Div 2 bk to bk div singles winter n summer first time i have played in div 1 n i am no1 in div 1! Dear o dear do your research boy! Wen u even cud compete in div 1 then talk to me until then quit ur jibba jabba fooooooool oh and yes the rileys snooker ha ha still awaiting your report. mouthshut

No1 Nugget
#17 Print Post
Posted on 29-03-2012 19:27
Must Get Out More

dont need to report it i have said we lost 6 4 and thats good back to back divional singles winner didnt say you didnt and i know you doing well in the first division well done just dont think you will win it as there are at least 7 players that are on the same games and i take it you lost on tuesday so there could well be a tie again between 6 to 7 players good luck you gonna need it mate

Special K
#18 Print Post
Posted on 29-03-2012 20:04
Must Get Out More

neil wrote:
dont need to report it i have said we lost 6 4 and thats good back to back divional singles winner didnt say you didnt and i know you doing well in the first division well done just dont think you will win it as there are at least 7 players that are on the same games and i take it you lost on tuesday so there could well be a tie again between 6 to 7 players good luck you gonna need it mate

Dont need luck neil honest and if i lose so what i no my game and if u want i play u for what u want wen u want lets settle score once n for all

Rambo
#19 Print Post
Posted on 29-03-2012 20:46
Home From Home

Special K wrote:
neil wrote:

Dont need luck neil honest and if i lose so what i no my game and if u want i play u for what u want wen u want lets settle score once n for all

Maybe include a money match to it so people can watch!

Say ?50 first to 10. I bet neil isn't man enough! lol

No1 Nugget
#20 Print Post
Posted on 29-03-2012 21:22
Must Get Out More

Special K wrote:
neil wrote:

i dont play for money mate its against my religion and to be honest i dont need to justify myself to you i have played you and beat you so dont need to prove myself i will meet you again in the summer and destroy you again and to be honest i wouldnt want to take your money off you cause you seem a decent guy, see you monday as you got to keep a clear mind as you got a tough one against the unpred

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Random Photo
Dino Nair
Dino Nair
2005 CroydonPool.com Open
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12/04/2022
chasing a chicken

06/01/2022
violin

08/11/2021
fishing for a bite

14/02/2018
boooommmmm

15/01/2018
Congratulations TO LUKE WILSHER STEVE DEEGAN Both making it into the, 2018 Surrey county squad Sunday applause dancing dancing