oddball253 weeks
Knocky258 weeks
Teach261 weeks
FoxC274 weeks
cazza279 weeks
andye279 weeks
jacko279 weeks
View Thread
CroydonPool.com - The CDPL Online Community :: Croydon & District Pool League :: Winter League
 Print Thread
Division 2 week 13
No1 Nugget
#1 Print Post
Posted on 13-03-2013 06:12
Must Get Out More

Farley legends 8 v 3 wizards

Once again Great performance tonight taking the first set 5 0 and a great fight back saw them take the next 3 and our arses were going until we took the last 3 to take the match,
Want to wish the wizards well for the remainder of the season, the title now between the top 4 now and with 5 games to go its looking really close between us all, must be the closes Finnish in this division for a long time,
Frames rack pack next up BRING IT ON boxer
Division 2 winter league champs trophyone
division 3 and 2 summer league runner up,trophytwo
division 3 champs trophyone
division 4 summer champstrophyone
division 5 winnerstrophyone
division 5,4,3 divisional singles winner trophyone
division 5,4 secretary winnertrophyone

Whatapisstake
#2 Print Post
Posted on 13-03-2013 06:47

Must Get Out More

Ginger think there's been closer run ins but till the last 2 games or even the last and final game you cannot say nothing but .. You've sorry the team has proven that its fighting its way back to claim runners up spot again ner ner
Edited by Whatapisstake on 13-03-2013 06:48
am not sticking my acheivements down the list is too long lmao surrender

Pondlife
#3 Print Post
Posted on 13-03-2013 06:58

Must Get Out More

Pond Wheatsheaf 7 Farley Loyalists 4

Good match against the Loyalists. We were definitely the superior side. They didn't like it when we pointed it out. They had some outrageous good fortune on more than one occasion. They did very well to achieve their final total . Good Luck to our opponents for the remainder of the season. applause

Fat-Dart
#4 Print Post
Posted on 13-03-2013 07:23

FORUM ADDICT!

Goodfellas 5 - Frames Rack Pack 6

Both teams turned up short of players tonight. We only had 4 and they only had about 115.

Great game played in good spirits, always fun playing the Rack Pack although they were decidedly quiet tonight (possibly due to playing in our library).. Obviously pleased with the final result. Yes, we lost, but could have been worse especially considering we were only 4.

Best of luck for the remainder of the season.
applause

mayweatherbrindle
#5 Print Post
Posted on 13-03-2013 10:10
Home From Home

Yh it was the libary which did it lol...yh it could of been worse...but it cld of been alot better.very good result for u tonight as u had only 4 players..mark u played very well all night.credit where credit is due....good luck for the remainder of the season....fix up rack pack and lets spank legends in the way we know we can......bring the swwets BIG SHOW
Im croydons no 1....even when i lose i win-NEIL HALL
trophyone

Merlin
#6 Print Post
Posted on 13-03-2013 16:14
Getting The Hang Of It

Pondlife wrote:

Good match against the Loyalists. We were definitely the superior side. They didn't like it when we pointed it out. They had some outrageous good fortune on more than one occasion. They did very well to achieve their final total . Good Luck to our opponents for the remainder of the season. applause

Pat what planet are you on. You were not the superior side at all, we didnt have all the luck and if your table didnt roll as much the result could of easily gone in our favour. Your attitude last night was disgraceful and disrespectful and on more than one occasion you were out of order and you know it. The pond played well but it could of gone either way.

No1 Nugget
#7 Print Post
Posted on 13-03-2013 17:02
Must Get Out More

waters wrote:
Ginger think there's been closer run ins but till the last 2 games or even the last and final game you cannot say nothing but .. You've sorry the team has proven that its fighting its way back to claim runners up spot again ner ner

Waters that was between 2 sides last year and this year there is still 4 teams that can still win it with 5 games left
Updated tables top 6

Frames rack pack 90
Pond q. 86
Loyalists. 84
Legends. 82
Wizards. 75
Goodfellas. 72
And we got frames next win and a big win there could see us close the gap even more boxer
Edited by No1 Nugget on 13-03-2013 18:15

Special K
#8 Print Post
Posted on 13-03-2013 17:43
Must Get Out More

Come on the legends don't let me down mate rooting for u lot all the way div 1 the prize!
Back to back singles winner, croydon's number 1, Farley open champ that's all butter wouldn't melt ...

Viper
#9 Print Post
Posted on 13-03-2013 17:50
Must Get Out More

Pondlife wrote:

I have to say that we was beaten by the better side on the night last night without a doubt and I applaud our opponents for their endeavours. It goes without saying that you have a good bunch of lads there Pat and it?s just a pity that you cannot reciprocate their attitude when it comes to match play. Your numerous outbursts and comments whilst our players were cueing up is both disrespectful and disgraceful for a man of your age and there are no excuses for it ........ and you know it !!!. To the PLAYERS of the Pond Wheatsheaf, I wish you good luck in the remaining 5 matches of this winter campaign.

No1 Nugget
#10 Print Post
Posted on 13-03-2013 18:12
Must Get Out More

Special K wrote:
Come on the legends don't let me down mate rooting for u lot all the way div 1 the prize!

Well i hope so mate cheers for the support thumb as a lot of teams in this division didn't give us a chance and with 5 games left to be where we are is great as we cant get regulated now,loooool but with the rack pack next week our only difficult game left this season and when we beat them it's 4 easy games after so all I got to say is BRING IT ON boxer

Triple C
#11 Print Post
Posted on 13-03-2013 22:41

Home From Home

Looking at the remaining fixtures I believe it could be very tight at the top - possibly could go down to the last game to decide the final placings...

Very exciting indeed...
Edited by Triple C on 13-03-2013 22:41

GrantS
#12 Print Post
Posted on 14-03-2013 04:03
Quite The Regular

Still winning friends I see Pat. Your humility is legendary!

Flying Machine 5 - Dukes 6 A good laugh as usual with the FM, hope Mumbles returns soon.

Whatapisstake
#13 Print Post
Posted on 14-03-2013 06:48

Must Get Out More

id like to see pat actually play a game then moan .....

Whatapisstake
#14 Print Post
Posted on 14-03-2013 06:49

Must Get Out More

neil wrote:
Special K wrote:

Well i hope so mate cheers for the support thumb as a lot of teams in this division didn't give us a chance and with 5 games left to be where we are is great as we cant get regulated now,loooool but with the rack pack next week our only difficult game left this season and when we beat them it's 4 easy games after so all I got to say is BRING IT ON boxer

some rear end kissing i see here ....

Special K
#15 Print Post
Posted on 14-03-2013 07:48
Must Get Out More

I can't wait to take your dough andy proper tap u up mate. 100 a man!
Back to back singles winner, croydon's number 1, Farley open champ that's all butter wouldn't melt ...

No1 Nugget
#16 Print Post
Posted on 14-03-2013 16:55
Must Get Out More

Triple C wrote:
Looking at the remaining fixtures I believe it could be very tight at the top - possibly could go down to the last game to decide the final placings...

Very exciting indeed...

Totally agree triple c and i still believe any one in the top 4 can still win the title trophyoneand dont forget it is still close in the divisional singles only 1 game in itboxer, this has to be the closes division 2 has ever been with a few games left, i also have seen the remaining fixtures and to be honest you have the hardest run in compared to some teams, see you next week handshake

Whatapisstake
#17 Print Post
Posted on 14-03-2013 22:38

Must Get Out More

neil wrote:
Triple C wrote:

Very exciting indeed...

Totally agree triple c and i still believe any one in the top 4 can still win the title trophyoneand dont forget it is still close in the divisional singles only 1 game in itboxer, this has to be the closes division 2 has ever been with a few games left, i also have seen the remaining fixtures and to be honest you have the hardest run in compared to some teams, see you next week handshake

Wrong final game of the season!! Last season we were 1 point ahead of the magnum force now that's nail biting !!

No1 Nugget
#18 Print Post
Posted on 14-03-2013 23:32
Must Get Out More

andy you really dont read my threads do you? i know what happened last season you was 1 point clear of magnum force and somehow won it with the same points total, and wasnt there confusion and u got a extra point that won u the title, or something like that ,but this year there are 4 teams still challenging top 2 spaces, and same goes for the divisional as there is about 6 players who can still win that and the secretarys still 4 of us challenging that so yes this has to be the closes its been for a long time,

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Random Photo
chris on a sunday!
chris on a sunday!
Miscellaneous
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12/04/2022
chasing a chicken

06/01/2022
violin

08/11/2021
fishing for a bite

14/02/2018
boooommmmm

15/01/2018
Congratulations TO LUKE WILSHER STEVE DEEGAN Both making it into the, 2018 Surrey county squad Sunday applause dancing dancing