oddball253 weeks
Knocky258 weeks
Teach261 weeks
FoxC274 weeks
cazza279 weeks
andye279 weeks
jacko279 weeks
View Thread
CroydonPool.com - The CDPL Online Community :: Croydon & District Pool League :: Winter League
 Print Thread
League cup semi final
Special K
#1 Print Post
Posted on 24-04-2013 04:54
Must Get Out More

The better halfs 8-1 pond ques

Unlucky to pat and his team feel we was to clinical for them great performance from us bring on the final!!

All the best pond ques for nxt season hold your heads high coz u done well getting where u did!!
Back to back singles winner, croydon's number 1, Farley open champ that's all butter wouldn't melt ...

jacko
#2 Print Post
Posted on 24-04-2013 05:38
Must Get Out More

Prop 6v8 Eagles ....close game between 2 decent sides as u may expect,fil maybe we should Ov done better but the Eagles r the Eagles n without ur A game there gona do a job on u...wel done guys always good to compete against a gr8 team butter wouldn't melt ...

Metin250
#3 Print Post
Posted on 24-04-2013 05:43
Home From Home

Cheeeeese rolls 8 - 6 prop
Very tight match, jacko playing like robocop was strange and he some how managed to get 2/3 being that he looked in a lot of discomfort.
Wiggy and eddie again were superb.
Well played for season prop just fell short of treble........
treble runners up that is ( only kidding jacko )

YNWA

jacko
#4 Print Post
Posted on 24-04-2013 17:49
Must Get Out More

would just like to ad think frames should not b allowed to hold any more Croydon league comps there,there tables r terrible av no room n they allowed members ov the public to play on tables next to us near breaking end..i took out a gr8 1st visit dish against stevie potter only for the cue ball to roll off on route to potting my last ball but luckily I stil managed to win that frame n in another frame I woz watching shaggy dish n again watched the table deny him ov a pot n possible finish...don't wana here all this blox bout its the same for every1 as its not as I believe these tables take away any finesse n sumtimes u need to roll a ball...I would like to also thank Andy Shaw for selfishly getting so pisd he simply gav away the final frame after all our ard work to get us within touching distance ov the final we ad to endure the attemps ova drunken buffon letting us down AGAIN...n met I woz runners up in the rankings n mite b in the individuals aswel,nearly a gr8 season but computer says no butter wouldn't melt ... gud luck in the final the Eagles even tho im sure u wont need it n wel done to the worse halfs for there emphatic win last nite...fancy a lil 11.5 / 11.6 eagles in the final

Metin250
#5 Print Post
Posted on 24-04-2013 18:09
Home From Home

Yeah was talking team pool but yeah should have said those as well!
Andy shaw final frame was highly amusing!
YNWA

qwerty
#6 Print Post
Posted on 24-04-2013 18:14
Home From Home

jacko wrote:
would just like to ad think frames should not b allowed to hold any more Croydon league comps there,there tables r terrible av no room n they allowed members ov the public to play on tables next to us near breaking end..i took out a gr8 1st visit dish against stevie potter only for the cue ball to roll off on route to potting my last ball but luckily I stil managed to win that frame n in another frame I woz watching shaggy dish n again watched the table deny him ov a pot n possible finish...don't wana here all this blox bout its the same for every1 as its not as I believe these tables take away any finesse n sumtimes u need to roll a ball...I would like to also thank Andy Shaw for selfishly getting so pisd he simply gav away the final frame after all our ard work to get us within touching distance ov the final we ad to endure the attemps ova drunken buffon letting us down AGAIN...n met I woz runners up in the rankings n mite b in the individuals aswel,nearly a gr8 season but computer says no butter wouldn't melt ... gud luck in the final the Eagles even tho im sure u wont need it n wel done to the worse halfs for there emphatic win last nite...fancy a lil 11.5 / 11.6 eagles in the final

Agree with jacko, not taking everything away from better halves they were by far the better team and as dan said a lot more clinical and deserved every frame they won but I think even they will agree what absolute bag of s.h.i.t they're tables are, slow, dead cushions and terrible rolls.. Place is a dump ..
WHY SO SERIOUS?

Special K
#7 Print Post
Posted on 25-04-2013 06:09
Must Get Out More

Gotta say I totally agree with jacko and Barry the tables were some what dismal! Kinda shocking u work extremely hard to get to were u do and I get rewarded with tables like that! Totally unfair on all party's concerned yesterday I wud have thought they shud have at least been brushed! Soooooooo slow and no room either as we had people playing on tables next to us shocking!!! Something has to been done about that venue not acceptable!
Back to back singles winner, croydon's number 1, Farley open champ that's all butter wouldn't melt ...

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Random Photo
Danny Evans
Danny Evans
Croydon Interleague (Past)
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12/04/2022
chasing a chicken

06/01/2022
violin

08/11/2021
fishing for a bite

14/02/2018
boooommmmm

15/01/2018
Congratulations TO LUKE WILSHER STEVE DEEGAN Both making it into the, 2018 Surrey county squad Sunday applause dancing dancing