oddball242 weeks
Knocky247 weeks
Teach251 weeks
FoxC263 weeks
cazza268 weeks
andye268 weeks
jacko268 weeks
View Thread
CroydonPool.com - The CDPL Online Community :: Croydon & District Pool League :: Summer League
 Print Thread
Division 2 week 18
Welshy
#21 Print Post
Posted on 11-09-2013 13:16
Home From Home

Goodfellas 5-6 Beechtree Boshers

As Mark has put above, it was a shame that the Goodfellas only had four players last night but I was happy with the way we played in our last ever match under the "Beechtree" banner winkgrin

Was delighted to get Secretary's joint winner too. Think it's back to back wins for us for the first time this season, unless I was drunk that I've forgotten any other back to back wins. Smile

Man of the match must go to Rob Cogar, for his treble of wins

Quality night all round with Mark and the Goodfella lads, top bunch down there
handshake

Think with View to A Kill beating the Folly 7-4 we finished 5th Cool
Fortune Favours the Brave...tumbleweed

Viper
#22 Print Post
Posted on 11-09-2013 15:06
Must Get Out More

neil wrote:
Cause I wanted you to fishing for a bite when I said 3-4, I only bet when I'm sure I can win a bet MR H that's why ? Pfft see you tomorrow, we can talk about more bets tomorrow mate when I see you, boxer

Not so much of a bite from me back then but more of a nibble at your words but now the matter has been fully explained by yourself it needs to go no further .............. It should be a good game this evening.

No1 Nugget
#23 Print Post
Posted on 11-09-2013 17:57
Must Get Out More

jacko wrote:
Must admit even tho we ada gud result tonight I would ov luvd to av been down the farly tonight (the home ov pub pool) avin a beer watching the legends n loyalist battle it out...bet every1 who played must ov felt the pressure n the buzz ov winning a frame if they did...gr8 effort by both teams,wel played n u both showed how gr8 or league stil is with gr8 passion n heart...special wel done to our leader Mr H (no not u neil) who after bein ill not so long ago ada superb season n must ov luvd every minute butter wouldn't melt ...

Yes Jacko it was buzzing last night and I thought we played awesome last night didn't think it was.....after billy took the first one against Leon, but we pulled through to take both sets 3 2 and then came the last one which billy again beat Leon but all in all great fight back and we have once again proved ourselfs and proved everybody wrong again,and we will do again in div1..... Roll on 3 weeks applause
Division 2 winter league champs trophyone
division 3 and 2 summer league runner up,trophytwo
division 3 champs trophyone
division 4 summer champstrophyone
division 5 winnerstrophyone
division 5,4,3 divisional singles winner trophyone
division 5,4 secretary winnertrophyone

Viper
#24 Print Post
Posted on 11-09-2013 20:01
Must Get Out More

Just in case anyone was going to pop down the Farley tonight to take in my game against Neil, this is just to let you know that we getting this on at 5.30pm at Neil's request so I don't want to waste anyones time who might have been coming down later.

No1 Nugget
#25 Print Post
Posted on 12-09-2013 03:13
Must Get Out More

Neil 10 v 3 markhandshake

So another season done and it finished all square I won my ?250 back looooool well done to mark and the loyalists for there success, see you in the winter boxer

Viper
#26 Print Post
Posted on 12-09-2013 15:39
Must Get Out More

Yes, well played to you Neil and I have no complaints to the result and will concede that you did SMASH me up .... lol although it was a buzz playing a money game again (a bit like the match I had against Terry Jackson and a few others around Surrey many moons ago) it was also a learning curve in that if you don't regularly practise then your really not going to compete in a long frame match but hey ........ it was fun. Good luck to the Legends in the Winter League

the-shark
#27 Print Post
Posted on 12-09-2013 16:29

Home From Home

well played to the loyalists who just about scraped over the line but what a finale! credit also to the legends who looked beat at the half way point but showed real grit to turn it around and go so close.
www.animationbuddy.com/Animation/Animals/Sharks/Pool_shark_2.gif

we may need a bigger boat..!

No1 Nugget
#28 Print Post
Posted on 12-09-2013 16:56
Must Get Out More

Many thanks sharks, it was very close and we did go top at 6 3, but needed 1 more from the last 2...... but credit to steve rains and billy they played well and it just wasnt to be,trophytwo want to say well done to everybody on their sucess,it's been a fantastic season....... All we got to do now is win division 1,

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Random Photo
Ian Clarke
Ian Clarke
Hotshots at the CofC 2007
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12/04/2022
chasing a chicken

06/01/2022
violin

08/11/2021
fishing for a bite

14/02/2018
boooommmmm

15/01/2018
Congratulations TO LUKE WILSHER STEVE DEEGAN Both making it into the, 2018 Surrey county squad Sunday applause dancing dancing