oddball242 weeks
Knocky247 weeks
Teach251 weeks
FoxC263 weeks
cazza268 weeks
andye268 weeks
jacko268 weeks
View Thread
CroydonPool.com - The CDPL Online Community :: Croydon & District Pool League :: Summer League
 Print Thread
Div 1 Week 18
Metin250
#21 Print Post
Posted on 14-09-2013 07:24
Home From Home

jacko wrote:
Il av to check but reckon u can prob double the stakes on them bets m8...u ava good side but div 1 isa different ball game n u couldn't even win div2...butter wouldn't melt ...

Not wanting to get too involved as neil is a tool but jacko im guessing he has signed a couple of players he deems good enough for div 1.
Il have a guess a certain young misunderstood slightly chubby child of 18 has signed and depending on if the better halfs r breaking up , a few of them will be signing!
New season starts in a couple of weeks which im sure will be a lot of fun!
Eagles lining up with no changes! ;-)
YNWA

Special K
#22 Print Post
Posted on 14-09-2013 07:49
Must Get Out More

I prob be taking a back seat this season but here's what I think for what it's worth.....

Eagles 4/11

Prop 4/9 (strong team with dean cooper cud be the 1s to beat never rule out eagles tho)

Cuemasters 3/1 great solid team they had a season out but same old team with bundles of talent

Unpredictables 13/2 solid team with new players hard place to go!

Legends 50/1 Leon great player along with leechy Neil can play not sure who else they have hence why I give 50's

Rest of teams 200/1 bar. Shud be a good season good luck to all!
Back to back singles winner, croydon's number 1, Farley open champ that's all butter wouldn't melt ...

No1 Nugget
#23 Print Post
Posted on 14-09-2013 15:39
Must Get Out More

jacko wrote:
Il av to check but reckon u can prob double the stakes on them bets m8...u ava good side but div 1 isa different ball game n u couldn't even win div2...butter wouldn't melt ...

Loooool I think you will find we did win div2 winter,Pfft we comming up as champions mate,trophyone and for the record we have always won the winter, fishing for a bite tell you what I'm away for a few days and will have a think about the stakes and come back with a offer? In the meantime speak to Ricky and make a decent offer as everybody says we are the underdogs,and have proved ourselfs......so we at least got to have better odds handshake as its our first time in the top flight...... we can say we have earned our place in the top division and not been shuffled up..... point and laugh
Division 2 winter league champs trophyone
division 3 and 2 summer league runner up,trophytwo
division 3 champs trophyone
division 4 summer champstrophyone
division 5 winnerstrophyone
division 5,4,3 divisional singles winner trophyone
division 5,4 secretary winnertrophyone

Shaggy
#24 Print Post
Posted on 14-09-2013 15:55
Must Get Out More

Thats a great effort, have won a few trophies, but I can honestly say that in my 20+ years in the league I have never won Division 2. I feel something is missing from the CV.
House!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No1 Nugget
#25 Print Post
Posted on 14-09-2013 17:56
Must Get Out More

Shaggy wrote:
Thats a great effort, have won a few trophies, but I can honestly say that in my 20+ years in the league I have never won Division 2. I feel something is missing from the CV.

Cheers shaggy,you still got a great record though,how many titles have the eagles won ? well thats the only thing missing on my cv is division 1 then we will have a clean sweep applause see you soon looking forward to it when the fixtures out? Does anybody know

jacko
#26 Print Post
Posted on 14-09-2013 18:16
Must Get Out More

neil think shaggy may ov been a tad sarcastic there m8...u told me u didnt want odds n av the same side...simples...im happy to make these bets with u n im sure my guys wil wana double the stakes at least maybe more....kellogs wer gona need u aswel m8,come sign for the winter ul enjoy it n if u dont like it u can always de register..nothing to lose m8 me ole doubles partner butter wouldn't melt ...

Brooker
#27 Print Post
Posted on 14-09-2013 19:10
Home From Home

Looking at this thread i think you need to clarify what the Legends team is going to be next year. Jacko keeps stating the bets are on the team they had in division 2 but others are mentioning they have signed new players.

Not on anyone's side but don't see how its fair to bet against a team when you don't know their full side & can see confrontation if Jacko is betting against the team they had in division 2 & then finds out he is actually betting against a radically changed team.

What is your side Neil ? is it such a big secret. If you want a fair bet i think others should know what you team actually is.

Then everyone betting knows the score right from the start.

Eagles have stated they are unchanged & Prop seem to have one new player in Dean Cooper, why all the cloak & dagger stuff with the Legends ?

Shaggy, sign for us next summer & bring the legend that is Sean kelly with you, maybe you can get that division 2 title you so desperately desire.
I would rather be playing golf

No1 Nugget
#28 Print Post
Posted on 16-09-2013 03:24
Must Get Out More

Brooker wrote:
Looking at this thread i think you need to clarify what the Legends team is going to be next year. Jacko keeps stating the bets are on the team they had in division 2 but others are mentioning they have signed new players.

Not on anyone's side but don't see how its fair to bet against a team when you don't know their full side & can see confrontation if Jacko is betting against the team they had in division 2 & then finds out he is actually betting against a radically changed team.

What is your side Neil ? is it such a big secret. If you want a fair bet i think others should know what you team actually is.

Then everyone betting knows the score right from the start.

Eagles have stated they are unchanged & Prop seem to have one new player in Dean Cooper, why all the cloak & dagger stuff with the Legends ?

Shaggy, sign for us next summer & bring the legend that is Sean kelly with you, maybe you can get that division 2 title you so desperately desire.

Fair point once again Chris handshake ok well im still waiting on 1 more but I have so far made 3 editions in terry brindle,Darren leach,and yes the grinch man, Steve k, and lost Bernie to the pond q and wish him well for the season and to the pond q, hope this clarifies everything ?boxer

Special K
#29 Print Post
Posted on 16-09-2013 04:35
Must Get Out More

Grinchy signed for u lot Neil?
Back to back singles winner, croydon's number 1, Farley open champ that's all butter wouldn't melt ...

No1 Nugget
#30 Print Post
Posted on 16-09-2013 04:37
Must Get Out More

Ohh yes mate and need one more to challenge the prop as I see we got them in the league cup aswell so really looking forward to itboxer

Special K
#31 Print Post
Posted on 16-09-2013 05:28
Must Get Out More

Oh have ya well u getting stronger it seems so u never no my old mucker

jacko
#32 Print Post
Posted on 16-09-2013 06:50
Must Get Out More

So neil r u ever gona geta game? Looking at ur side as it stands with ur named new signings im stil liking the bet n like I said im sure the prop men wil double up at least on them...all we got2 do is work out a signing on fee for kellogs n the jobs a gud un...kellogs I offered shaggy this earlier in the summer season so il extend u the same courtesy,2pints ov lager n a packet ov crisp n just for u il share my ninja knowledge in the doubles n even let u borrow sum ov me proper loud clothes ...tempted .com butter wouldn't melt ...

Special K
#33 Print Post
Posted on 16-09-2013 14:41
Must Get Out More

Ha ha ha ha like it jacko the only thing I need to think about is kinda getting there each week n home again living in grove park it's quite a way for me mate especially traveling on buses n that at that time of nite. Although your offer does sound tempting especially u lending me some ov your whacky clothes lol

Metin250
#34 Print Post
Posted on 16-09-2013 15:27
Home From Home

jacko wrote:
,2pints ov lager n a packet ov crisp n just for u il share my ninja knowledge in the doubles n even let u borrow sum ov me proper loud clothes ...tempted .com butter wouldn't melt ...

Too late now anyway, fixtures are out for all winter comps.
See u and graham in the doubles jacko!
YNWA

No1 Nugget
#35 Print Post
Posted on 16-09-2013 15:47
Must Get Out More

jacko wrote:
So neil r u ever gona geta game? Looking at ur side as it stands with ur named new signings im stil liking the bet n like I said im sure the prop men wil double up at least on them...all we got2 do is work out a signing on fee for kellogs n the jobs a gud un...kellogs I offered shaggy this earlier in the summer season so il extend u the same courtesy,2pints ov lager n a packet ov crisp n just for u il share my ninja knowledge in the doubles n even let u borrow sum ov me proper loud clothes ...tempted .com butter wouldn't melt ...

jacko don't worry to much mate? Pfft I will get as many games as you do................. ohhhhhh so is that why you are always late for the first set, cause you cant make the top 5.....looool only messing mate don't fishing for a bite see you in the cup looks interesting feel we will qualify from this group so happy with the draw,

jacko
#36 Print Post
Posted on 17-09-2013 03:34
Must Get Out More

Neil 31/35 in the league m8 bit more than 1frame a week...yea l saw the doubles draw metin so neil me rankings could b in trouble quite early butter wouldn't melt ... ...kellogs think metin is scared ov us teaming up...

Metin250
#37 Print Post
Posted on 17-09-2013 04:32
Home From Home

jacko wrote:
Neil 31/35 in the league m8 bit more than 1frame a week...yea l saw the doubles draw metin so neil me rankings could b in trouble quite early butter wouldn't melt ... ...kellogs think metin is scared ov us teaming up...

Yea i was scared of u teaming up coz i didnt wana have to break up a fight between the 2 of u after one of u make a mistake!
YNWA

Special K
#38 Print Post
Posted on 17-09-2013 05:03
Must Get Out More

Me n jacko don't fight them days are over now as I realise I did have a bit to much to say bk then lets face it I gave him a lot of stick but at the end of the day he is a class player he likes the key board but who doesn't I won't be on to much now as I am no longer a better half and NEVER will be new change me thinks!

Rambo
#39 Print Post
Posted on 17-09-2013 05:09
Home From Home

Sad to see its the end of the better halfs.

Wonder what the birdman is doing now?

Wonder who is going where.

Special K
#40 Print Post
Posted on 17-09-2013 05:18
Must Get Out More

Steve is still fielding a team mark but without me n the grinch we both had enough of not having a team to compete I wish the better halfs all the best of luck with there new season

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Random Photo
Dan Mason
Dan Mason
Miscellaneous
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12/04/2022
chasing a chicken

06/01/2022
violin

08/11/2021
fishing for a bite

14/02/2018
boooommmmm

15/01/2018
Congratulations TO LUKE WILSHER STEVE DEEGAN Both making it into the, 2018 Surrey county squad Sunday applause dancing dancing