oddball253 weeks
Knocky258 weeks
Teach261 weeks
FoxC274 weeks
cazza279 weeks
andye279 weeks
jacko279 weeks
View Thread
CroydonPool.com - The CDPL Online Community :: Croydon & District Pool League :: Winter League
 Print Thread
League Cup Group 2 - Week 3
Nature Boy
#1 Print Post
Posted on 27-11-2013 05:57

Home From Home

One Player Short 3-8 Warbank Allstars

Solid performance by the Warbank, played on a fast but great table I have to say!
All the best to One Player Short for the remainder of this group and the season, as always all frames played in great sportsmanship!
Its been emotional

No1 Nugget
#2 Print Post
Posted on 27-11-2013 06:53
Must Get Out More

Farley legends 7 v 4 prop

Took the first frame then lost the next 3 and we was gifted the 5th by the german Pfft down 3 2 in the first set again,wall then it became 4 2 and we all dug deep and to be fair the frames could of gone either way,and we took the next 5 to take the match, wish the prop lads well for the season really top guys down there and all the banter made it a good nite,

Prop 1 v 1 legends

Division 2 winter league champs trophyone
division 3 and 2 summer league runner up,trophytwo
division 3 champs trophyone
division 4 summer champstrophyone
division 5 winnerstrophyone
division 5,4,3 divisional singles winner trophyone
division 5,4 secretary winnertrophyone

jacko
#3 Print Post
Posted on 27-11-2013 07:18
Must Get Out More

As I misd the last few frames I can only comment on wat I saw wat woz a pis poor standard, watching kellogs n the german chop around woz embarrassing I actually wanted to cut my eyes out n unfortunately that weren't the only frame with such shenanigans goin on...wel done legends for gaining wat must ov been a sweet revenge but really must say that we should ov gone 6.1 up n ironed u out but thats pool n decent players can all av bad nites...look forward to our next encounter MUCH ...jesus I would so much rather b playing golf mr B butter wouldn't melt ...

No1 Nugget
#4 Print Post
Posted on 27-11-2013 07:39
Must Get Out More

jacko wrote:
As I misd the last few frames I can only comment on wat I saw wat woz a pis poor standard, watching kellogs n the german chop around woz embarrassing I actually wanted to cut my eyes out n unfortunately that weren't the only frame with such shenanigans goin on...wel done legends for gaining wat must ov been a sweet revenge but really must say that we should ov gone 6.1 up n ironed u out but thats pool n decent players can all av bad nites...look forward to our next encounter MUCH ...jesus I would so much rather b playing golf mr B butter wouldn't melt ...

Totally agree you should of been 5 1 up but you didnt take your chances and it's all ifs and buts jacko, we should of had at least 2 frames last week and we didnt, so after 2 matches we all square and I to am looking forward to the return at yours now I know your order of play,

TheProf
#5 Print Post
Posted on 27-11-2013 07:39
Quite The Regular

Don't usually come on ere, but I just have got to say that I was too busy admiring Leon's tattoo to concentrate on the game ! So, money well spent ?Grin

Special K
#6 Print Post
Posted on 27-11-2013 07:59
Must Get Out More

My shoulder was hurting me in the first frame.
Back to back singles winner, croydon's number 1, Farley open champ that's all butter wouldn't melt ...

jacko
#7 Print Post
Posted on 27-11-2013 08:18
Must Get Out More

Funny that thought it would ov been ur arse as it fell out Sso Sso many times....still u played the best u can n thats all any1 can do...shoulder fckd neck fckd but stil without practice doin a job...thats wen u no kellogs thats wen u no...mind the gapbutter wouldn't melt ...

No1 Nugget
#8 Print Post
Posted on 27-11-2013 08:18
Must Get Out More

TheProf wrote:
Don't usually come on ere, but I just have got to say that I was too busy admiring Leon's tattoo to concentrate on the game ! So, money well spent ?Grin

Loooooool nice one prof who ever you are? But to be fair you Shouldn't always believe what you hear from certain people who think they know everything, and know nothing and should know there's no i in team, and after they all left it was up to the 4 of us and we all got our heads down and won 5 on the spin........BOOOOOM loooool, see you down yours should be a interesting game can't wait,

jacko
#9 Print Post
Posted on 27-11-2013 08:36
Must Get Out More

Funny that thought leachy jackd in tonight? N wat do u no bout team? Uv no loyalty u aint gota team where is ur team? Coz ur current side does not resemble any so called team uv ad....dont wori son ur stil win our grand or whatever it is...haha enjoy tonight coz it wil b ur highlight ov the year...all u av is bunter n for how long?butter wouldn't melt ...

mayweatherbrindle
#10 Print Post
Posted on 27-11-2013 10:07
Home From Home

Got to say very true jacko.....
Im croydons no 1....even when i lose i win-NEIL HALL
trophyone

Special K
#11 Print Post
Posted on 27-11-2013 16:38
Must Get Out More

Erm all we have is bunter? Suppose me Leon and Steve and Neil are all *******then?? Joker!!! My arse fell out? What planet you on mate? How did I get on I my second frame? Erm dished up against deano! But u Wud not no the "team player" as u decided to jog on half way thru the match! U talk to much on here u regard bunter as the dogs yea the kids class and all that but until u win things and go in that record book individually then your somebody! Yea was a poor frame against German still won it! Suppose my arse fell out in the last shot I done against him which was best shot of the nite by a country mile! No ur facts before u preach! Oh and this bottle job u wanted so bad to be a prop player may I add! Oh and your scotch partner short memory San? Team player lmao!!!!
Back to back singles winner, croydon's number 1, Farley open champ that's all butter wouldn't melt ...

jacko
#12 Print Post
Posted on 27-11-2013 17:07
Must Get Out More

Yes dan potting that straight pot into a big pocket with top spin on the white woz clearly the best shot ov the nite....take it u never saw my deflection cover to get both corners then n tie up 2 ov his balls n win me the frame...obviously so far over ur ed u didnt understand the shot n thought it woz luck....we all play good n bad shots but fck me urs n germans left splat marks all over the farly floor...stil u won in style in ur ed...gud for u bruv such amazing talent n knowledge wish u would teach me such things...butter wouldn't melt ... there is winning n there is winning m8

Special K
#13 Print Post
Posted on 27-11-2013 17:19
Must Get Out More

If u would of stayed u would of learned how to dish up at 4-4 and take the lead for your team! Never mind mate I understand the old shoulder muscle was hurting and you ad to get the old ointment out my shot was the shot of the nite was not as easy as you preach! You ad dollys twice but yet u still seek for 2 shots that's painful mate! 7-4 end of 1-1 ta-la

jacko
#14 Print Post
Posted on 27-11-2013 18:05
Must Get Out More

Doing a job for my team m8...making sure..my ego doesnt require any flairy sht all I do is get me 80% or so for the team...n just so u no I av trapped nerves in my neck n bak so need to b in n out so I can get home n take medication which cant drive once iv ad it...cripple son but stil mixing it n always turn up for the team...so all the bs bout not bein a team player is made by those ov simple minds..I should not even b playing at all but fck it...butter wouldn't melt ...

Reigatesfinest
#15 Print Post
Posted on 27-11-2013 19:23
Getting The Hang Of It

You two are really boring, who cares who played the best shot, its a game of pool with your mates, not who has got the biggest ego.

the-shark
#16 Print Post
Posted on 27-11-2013 20:16

Home From Home

Lol well said...I think some people have far to much time on there hands.
www.animationbuddy.com/Animation/Animals/Sharks/Pool_shark_2.gif

we may need a bigger boat..!

jacko
#17 Print Post
Posted on 27-11-2013 20:49
Must Get Out More

Surely u guys can c its all a bit ov fun n who can winde each other up the most....n as others av said many times before u really dont av to read it...I think kellogs isa good player n he nos that but its always good to dig each other out a bit....I believe sum may call it banter...twood b boring without it...butter wouldn't melt ...

Special K
#18 Print Post
Posted on 27-11-2013 20:51
Must Get Out More

Jacko well said handshake

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Random Photo
The Eagles
The Eagles
Winter League 07/08 Presentation Night
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12/04/2022
chasing a chicken

06/01/2022
violin

08/11/2021
fishing for a bite

14/02/2018
boooommmmm

15/01/2018
Congratulations TO LUKE WILSHER STEVE DEEGAN Both making it into the, 2018 Surrey county squad Sunday applause dancing dancing