oddball243 weeks
Knocky247 weeks
Teach251 weeks
FoxC264 weeks
cazza269 weeks
andye269 weeks
jacko269 weeks
View Thread
CroydonPool.com - The CDPL Online Community :: Croydon & District Pool League :: Summer League
 Print Thread
Division 2: Week 7
Fat-Dart
#1 Print Post
Posted on 26-06-2013 14:57

FORUM ADDICT!

MOTs 1 - Goodfellas 10

Obviously happy with the result but, in fairness, we did seem to have a bit of luck on our side too (apart from me, of course, who only had one shot before Dean dished the lot).

Good luck for the rest of the season, see you at ours.
Grin

BUNTER
#2 Print Post
Posted on 26-06-2013 16:24
Quite The Regular

View 2-9 loyalists
NAMES WIN FRAMES

qwerty
#3 Print Post
Posted on 26-06-2013 17:12
Home From Home

BUNTER wrote:
View 2-9 loyalists

The wheels are wobbling so much now I think the Ginge has falling out...
WHY SO SERIOUS?

Merlin
#4 Print Post
Posted on 26-06-2013 18:30
Getting The Hang Of It

BUNTER wrote:
View 2-9 loyalists

A throughly enjoyable evening with the View boys, after sharing the first 4 frames, the fabled sign of the food galvanised the Loyalist boys who then preceeded to win the last 7 frames including a couple of break dishes (Benny boys was espically good). Fair play to the View as they are more than a capable team, look forward to the return leg at ours. On a side note the Loyalists so called weakest player decided that he still didnt want to give up his unbeaten streak and preceeded to win his 7th consecutive frame and remain top of the rankings. Grin

Merlin
#5 Print Post
Posted on 26-06-2013 18:32
Getting The Hang Of It

No sign of Neil then yet fishing for a bite he must of decided that for once he wasnt the best player on this team and cant be bothered to write a report Pfft

Viper
#6 Print Post
Posted on 26-06-2013 18:53
Must Get Out More

Merlin wrote:
BUNTER wrote:
View 2-9 loyalists

A throughly enjoyable evening with the View boys, after sharing the first 4 frames, the fabled sign of the food galvanised the Loyalist boys who then preceeded to win the last 7 frames including a couple of break dishes (Benny boys was espically good). Fair play to the View as they are more than a capable team, look forward to the return leg at ours. On a side note the Loyalists so called weakest player decided that he still didnt want to give up his unbeaten streak and preceeded to win his 7th consecutive frame and remain top of the rankings. Grin

Well, to be honest Lee I have to say that Neil might just be a touch right in his assumption as the quality of players that I'm having the distinct privilege of playing alongside at the moment .... on paper I could be deemed as an Anne (the weakest link!!!! lol) but if I can keep plugging away and secure a few more points for the team before the end of the season then I think I would have earned that ?250 wager with Mr Hall on merit. I have to say that I have played for a few teams since I started playing in this League from 1977 but this side does rank alongside in some degree the Bridge House Cheetah's side that I once played for and that's a compliment to the current Loyalist team

No1 Nugget
#7 Print Post
Posted on 26-06-2013 19:27
Must Get Out More

Farley legends 7 v Langley

Sorry its late guys but dont you lot worry yourselfs,hitting with a chair
Great start from the lads last night going in at half time 4 1 up and take nothing away from the Langley boys as they kept fighting and pulled it back to 6 v 4 and we knew we had to win the last won and tbh Bernie pulled off 2 fantastic shots to take the match,
Want to wish the Langley boys the best for the rest of the season and to dave green who played some great stuff with a break dish aswell,

Division 2 winter league champs trophyone
division 3 and 2 summer league runner up,trophytwo
division 3 champs trophyone
division 4 summer champstrophyone
division 5 winnerstrophyone
division 5,4,3 divisional singles winner trophyone
division 5,4 secretary winnertrophyone

No1 Nugget
#8 Print Post
Posted on 26-06-2013 21:24
Must Get Out More

Merlin wrote:
No sign of Neil then yet fishing for a bite he must of decided that for once he wasnt the best player on this team and cant be bothered to write a report Pfft

....... Manister you still going on blah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blah I always write a report win or lose so stop talking s h I t
Was just to busy this morning, but don't you worry yourself to much all you got to do is concentrate on getting a nice lead at the top cause u gonna need it boxer
Division 2 winter league champs trophyone
division 3 and 2 summer league runner up,trophytwo
division 3 champs trophyone
division 4 summer champstrophyone
division 5 winnerstrophyone
division 5,4,3 divisional singles winner trophyone
division 5,4 secretary winnertrophyone

Merlin
#9 Print Post
Posted on 26-06-2013 21:37
Getting The Hang Of It

You never stop going on about how great you are, well here is a news flash "You aint" ner ner Dont worry about our lead cos its only going to get bigger and bigger, WE ARE THE LOYALISTS AND WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!!!!!! and still in the K/O Cup
Edited by Merlin on 26-06-2013 21:38

Big Ben Ten
#10 Print Post
Posted on 26-06-2013 22:21

Home From Home

neil wrote:Was just to busy this morning, but don't you worry yourself

Yeah Manister leave him alone. He was too busy dusting his div 3, 4, 5 secretary and div singles trophys to post the match report. And the tables less than half way through the season.
LangleySports

ben_jamin_is@hotmail.com
Shaggy
#11 Print Post
Posted on 26-06-2013 23:19
Must Get Out More

Deutch wrote:
Merlin wrote:
BUNTER wrote:
View 2-9 loyalists

this side does rank alongside in some degree the Bridge House Cheetah's side that I once played for and that's a compliment to the current Loyalist team

I take it you are still on medication following the operation to come out with that comparison Mark. :-)
House!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

big rich
#12 Print Post
Posted on 27-06-2013 00:39
Quite The Regular

Big Ben Ten wrote:

Yeah Manister leave him alone. He was too busy dusting his div 3, 4, 5 secretary and div singles trophys to post the match report. And the tables less than half way through the season.

It was the second week Ben
(As it stands still a tw#t!!!)

Viper
#13 Print Post
Posted on 27-06-2013 01:10
Must Get Out More

Shaggy wrote:
Deutch wrote:
Merlin wrote:
BUNTER wrote:
View 2-9 loyalists

this side does rank alongside in some degree the Bridge House Cheetah's side that I once played for and that's a compliment to the current Loyalist team

I take it you are still on medication following the operation to come out with that comparison Mark. :-)

Lol Mr Wildman ....... I'm down to 4 medications a day now but we all entitled to our opinions

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Random Photo
Danny Evans
Danny Evans
Croydon Interleague (Past)
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12/04/2022
chasing a chicken

06/01/2022
violin

08/11/2021
fishing for a bite

14/02/2018
boooommmmm

15/01/2018
Congratulations TO LUKE WILSHER STEVE DEEGAN Both making it into the, 2018 Surrey county squad Sunday applause dancing dancing