oddball243 weeks
Knocky247 weeks
Teach251 weeks
FoxC264 weeks
cazza269 weeks
andye269 weeks
jacko269 weeks
View Thread
CroydonPool.com - The CDPL Online Community :: Croydon & District Pool League :: Summer League
 Print Thread
Division 1 - Week 8
Nature Boy
#1 Print Post
Posted on 03-07-2013 04:56

Home From Home

The Better Halfs 3-8 The Warbank

In sunny Germany at the moment working and just heard the news about that my trusted team took the Better Halfs to the cleaners!!

DAS is good!!!!

Full report to follow I am sure!!
Edited by Nature Boy on 03-07-2013 05:00
Its been emotional

Kermy
#2 Print Post
Posted on 03-07-2013 05:29
Home From Home

Prop 8 Rack Pack 3

mayweatherbrindle
#3 Print Post
Posted on 03-07-2013 05:48
Home From Home

Yh well played to the prop.the score line was deserved except jacko being so lucky lol.only joking mate...u played well.good luck to for the remainder of the season......oh dear better halfs Shock
Im croydons no 1....even when i lose i win-NEIL HALL
trophyone

No1 Nugget
#4 Print Post
Posted on 03-07-2013 06:24
Must Get Out More

Well done prop keep it going lads,someone please correct me but is that now 18 points clear of better halfs, loooooool Danny where are you mate come on explain that one or is it you only sing when your winning you know the rest come next week it could be 23/24 then my old mucker that will be 1 0 to me ?100 drunkband playing: ohhhhh ...... And don't worry I know that's only half the bet and come next week we will be a lot closer to our opponents than you will be to the prop Pfft that's a promise
Division 2 winter league champs trophyone
division 3 and 2 summer league runner up,trophytwo
division 3 champs trophyone
division 4 summer champstrophyone
division 5 winnerstrophyone
division 5,4,3 divisional singles winner trophyone
division 5,4 secretary winnertrophyone

jacko
#5 Print Post
Posted on 03-07-2013 06:42
Must Get Out More

aint ada whinge for a while so hear goes...if u c sum1 lining up a plant double with the option ov the other ball deflecting in aswel n they screw the white safe at the same time its called a shot to nothing...n if u make the shot for others to call u lucky shows how limited there brian power is...u even saw me line it up,now get ur crayons n sit in the corner pls...who is this brian then butter wouldn't melt ...

mayweatherbrindle
#6 Print Post
Posted on 03-07-2013 07:05
Home From Home

Wot u going on about jacko???i wasnt talking about that shot...i was joking..u was lucky that the red dropped in our game.cos i wldnt of played the df if i knew it had dropped...chill DENZIL. lol
Im croydons no 1....even when i lose i win-NEIL HALL
trophyone

Special K
#7 Print Post
Posted on 03-07-2013 07:19
Must Get Out More

Yeah well done warbank gotta say tho any 1 in div 1 can beat us as we are totally gone need some more players as the ones we signed never turn up. Pathetic really! It's all about getting rid of old clutter me thinks!
Back to back singles winner, croydon's number 1, Farley open champ that's all butter wouldn't melt ...

jacko
#8 Print Post
Posted on 03-07-2013 08:07
Must Get Out More

Cross wire tel not on about ur post m8 twas on about my last frame n other peoples comments .

Triple C
#9 Print Post
Posted on 03-07-2013 15:52

Home From Home

jacko wrote:
aint ada whinge for a while so hear goes...if u c sum1 lining up a plant double with the option ov the other ball deflecting in aswel n they screw the white safe at the same time its called a shot to nothing...n if u make the shot for others to call u lucky shows how limited there brian power is...u even saw me line it up,now get ur crayons n sit in the corner pls...who is this brian then butter wouldn't melt ...

Overall good match, the Prop did have a couple of lucky breaks BUT we didn't make them work for their frames so were duly punished and they were fully deserving of the scoreline.

PS what is brian power! and where can I get some! Wink
Edited by Triple C on 03-07-2013 15:53

Shaggy
#10 Print Post
Posted on 03-07-2013 16:19
Must Get Out More

Special K wrote:
Yeah well done warbank gotta say tho any 1 in div 1 can beat us as we are totally gone need some more players as the ones we signed never turn up. Pathetic really! It's all about getting rid of old clutter me thinks!

Dan, its been a few weeks in a row that you have spoken about people not turning up, and presumably this relates to me. I am in no way offended by this as you are correct I signed and have not turned up.

As a result of work, and to be honest enjoying not playing I have not been able to commit in the manner of which I intended to when I signed.

To draw a line under this and to eliminate any uncertainty please can you arange for me to be deregistered. I cannot commit so shouldn't be in the squad.

Hope that makes things easier.

Regards.

Paul.
House!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EmDee
#11 Print Post
Posted on 03-07-2013 16:51

Home From Home

Locksotck 8-3 Refugees

An enjoyable evening...

Good luck to most of the Refugees for the rest of the season.

http://www.joincrash.com
Big Ben Ten
#12 Print Post
Posted on 03-07-2013 18:49

Home From Home

Shaggy wrote:
Special K wrote:

Dan, its been a few weeks in a row that you have spoken about people not turning up, and presumably this relates to me. I am in no way offended by this as you are correct I signed and have not turned up.

As a result of work, and to be honest enjoying not playing I have not been able to commit in the manner of which I intended to when I signed.

To draw a line under this and to eliminate any uncertainty please can you arange for me to be deregistered. I cannot commit so shouldn't be in the squad.

Hope that makes things easier.

Regards.

Paul.

Provided you're not cup tied, what are you up to on the 15th Shag?!?!? idea
LangleySports

ben_jamin_is@hotmail.com
jacko
#13 Print Post
Posted on 04-07-2013 02:24
Must Get Out More

brian power tis max powers bruva aka homer j band playing ...n shaggy tel dan the truth ura Prop boy now,took a leaf out ov neils book n av signed him up at the staggering fee ov 2pints ov lager n a packet ov crisp with golf lesson thrown in...welcome aboard shaggy let the man luv begin butter wouldn't melt ...

Kermy
#14 Print Post
Posted on 04-07-2013 02:58
Home From Home

The German will be upset,you keep offering this man love about.

No1 Nugget
#15 Print Post
Posted on 04-07-2013 06:14
Must Get Out More

jacko wrote:
brian power tis max powers bruva aka homer j band playing ...n shaggy tel dan the truth ura Prop boy now,took a leaf out ov neils book n av signed him up at the staggering fee ov 2pints ov lager n a packet ov crisp with golf lesson thrown in...welcome aboard shaggy let the man luv begin butter wouldn't melt ...

Quality jacko see it works people what a signing that is well done and keep it going you should be about 23/24 clear by next week and the weaker halfs will be lucky to finish 3rd point and laugh Danny 0 v 1 Neil boxer
Division 2 winter league champs trophyone
division 3 and 2 summer league runner up,trophytwo
division 3 champs trophyone
division 4 summer champstrophyone
division 5 winnerstrophyone
division 5,4,3 divisional singles winner trophyone
division 5,4 secretary winnertrophyone

Special K
#16 Print Post
Posted on 04-07-2013 06:51
Must Get Out More

Paul mate it was by no means directed at you what so ever. Having u sign was a bonus and new u couldn't make every match had u stated before signing mate so if u think its about u it's not at all I apologise if I made u feel awkward by my post but I am referring to 2 players that have been with the team a long time and haven't been turning up coz 1 wud rather be playing poker n the other one don't have a reason just don't turn up really annoys me coz they turn up for singles n doubles but not for our team. Really frustratese has we had a massive chance of winning the league but thru certain people we now have more chance of jacko signing for us than winning the league n every 1 knows that wud never happen ha. Again Paul no offence to u in my thread hope this has cleared things up for u and see u next week to silence this prop lot! butter wouldn't melt ...
Back to back singles winner, croydon's number 1, Farley open champ that's all butter wouldn't melt ...

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Random Photo
Danny Evans
Danny Evans
2005 CroydonPool.com Open
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12/04/2022
chasing a chicken

06/01/2022
violin

08/11/2021
fishing for a bite

14/02/2018
boooommmmm

15/01/2018
Congratulations TO LUKE WILSHER STEVE DEEGAN Both making it into the, 2018 Surrey county squad Sunday applause dancing dancing