oddball243 weeks
Knocky247 weeks
Teach251 weeks
FoxC264 weeks
cazza269 weeks
andye269 weeks
jacko269 weeks
View Thread
CroydonPool.com - The CDPL Online Community :: Croydon & District Pool League :: Summer League
 Print Thread
Division 2 week 11
No1 Nugget
#1 Print Post
Posted on 24-07-2013 05:14
Must Get Out More

The view to a kill (Brian) 2 v 9 Farley legends

Great start from us tonight taking the first set 5 v 0 and heard loyalists were losing and came out fighting to take the next 3 to lead 8 0 then lost the next one and won game 10 only for us to lose the last one again,
Want to wish the view lads well for the rest of the season,
Roll on next week the dukes away and another big win will put us right back in it boxer
Division 2 winter league champs trophyone
division 3 and 2 summer league runner up,trophytwo
division 3 champs trophyone
division 4 summer champstrophyone
division 5 winnerstrophyone
division 5,4,3 divisional singles winner trophyone
division 5,4 secretary winnertrophyone

Welshy
#2 Print Post
Posted on 24-07-2013 13:10
Home From Home

One Player Short 5-6 Beechtree Boshers

A good win for us against a team who smashed us earlier in the season and naturally always good to 1 in the W column Grin Close game.

We started brilliantly going 3-0 up but Chris started the hosts fightback which at one stage saw our hosts lead 4-3. We took the next 3 of the second set before our hosts took game 11. Lester B and Steve F both with doubles for us winking

Quality bunch of lads the One Player Short team, good luck for the remainder of the season handshake
Fortune Favours the Brave...tumbleweed

Teach
#3 Print Post
Posted on 24-07-2013 13:13

Home From Home

Loyalists 5-6 MOTs

Fair play to the boys from the MOTs. They raced into a 6-2 lead and then this very weird thing happened.....

This strange, ghost-like figure started to hover over the Farley table. He was shaking his head frantically, then he was nodding ferociously. Then he was willing cue balls to drop into pockets. Then he was coaching his players when meant to be reffing. I'm pretty sure he was then signing cheques (allegedly - perhaps just handing over cash), and finally he was doing odd things with match cards (allegedly of course).

Once this figure had disappeared, we were immediately inspired to win the final three frames. So whomever you are, thank you ever so much. I bet your teammates are REALLY happy with you.

Now PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't fishing for a bite. I've got a really busy day today.
Knockout Cup Winners 2011, 2014 trophyone

Division One Summer Champs 2011, 2012, 2015 trophyone

Fat-Dart
#4 Print Post
Posted on 24-07-2013 13:28

FORUM ADDICT!

Goodfellas 9 - Farley Dukes 2

An hilarious night with Mark and Co. with some quality banter and laughs aplenty.

It was "Banana Beer Mayhem"

Good luck for the rest of the season!

the-shark
#5 Print Post
Posted on 24-07-2013 14:31

Home From Home

Lol very amusing Steve! But great win last night against the loyalists! They had a few bad rolls of luck in a few frames but then we missed two blacks so probably all fair in the end. a majestic clearance by mr Wates on his debut the highlight of the evening. With the legends recording a big win it closes the gap a bit. But with the loyalists quality you wouldn't expect them to throw it away in the run in.

Good match tho and good luck for the season.
www.animationbuddy.com/Animation/Animals/Sharks/Pool_shark_2.gif

we may need a bigger boat..!

No1 Nugget
#6 Print Post
Posted on 24-07-2013 15:35
Must Get Out More

you never know mr shark we got them rattled a bitPfft and with the next 2 games at home for both teams its gonna be very interesting to see who comes out on top,

well done to the mots as you guys have beaten us both 6 v 5 and should push on now, good luck for the rest of the season ?

Special K
#7 Print Post
Posted on 24-07-2013 15:44
Must Get Out More

neil wrote:
you never know mr shark we got them rattled a bitPfft and with the next 2 games at home for both teams its gonna be very interesting to see who comes out on top,

well done to the mots as you guys have beaten us both 6 v 5 and should push on now, good luck for the rest of the season ?

You seriously don't no your facts ginge! Check fixtures!!!!!
Back to back singles winner, croydon's number 1, Farley open champ that's all butter wouldn't melt ...

No1 Nugget
#8 Print Post
Posted on 24-07-2013 16:04
Must Get Out More

I have and we away to the dukes next week while loyalists are at home to Langley, then week after we home to the folly while their away to the dukes that's what I meant by we all at home for the next 2 games and I bet your arse is twitching mate, band playing ?200 off you and ?500 off halsey, that's got to be the easiest ?700 I have made............................................. don't fishing for a bite you Saxton Chicken see u Saturday don't be late for your trophys,point and laugh

Viper
#9 Print Post
Posted on 24-07-2013 16:21
Must Get Out More

Thats Mr Halsey to you Mr Hall. Last nights results does make the run in closer (and thats not a bad thing for Div.2) but regardless I cannot see you getting close enough to win our little wager and whilst we on the subject ..... the race to 10 will be played on Sept 10th (and I don't take I.O.U's !!!)

Well done to the M.O.T's who were well worth their win last and were the better team on the night.

No1 Nugget
#10 Print Post
Posted on 24-07-2013 16:32
Must Get Out More

loooool, really well a couple of weeks ago............... there were talks of 20 points plus, and head shaving. point and laugh NEVER GONNA HAPPEN........FACT MR HALSEY...............................................
and we will close the gap again next week, and when you get beat by Langley and we will win next week no doubt and it will be 3/4 points behind then we will see how all your arses are then............. you have been warned ?fishing for a bite

Viper
#11 Print Post
Posted on 24-07-2013 16:39
Must Get Out More

And I got to worry about your warning have I ..... Anyhows if truth be known the other Loyalists Lads thought Chas might look a bit scary and get a bit cold with a bald head so last nights result should be enough for the 20 points to be a myth, which is what it was anyway.

No1 Nugget
#12 Print Post
Posted on 24-07-2013 16:54
Must Get Out More

excuses already ......................blah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blah like I said before mate nothing is over without a fight and a message to u and the other loyalists lads............its on lads, we want this title and bring on next week as we will be much closer,

Viper
#13 Print Post
Posted on 24-07-2013 18:12
Must Get Out More

Lol .... No excuses, just funny at the time. A fight is healthy at times my man so well done to you and your lads for last nights result and lets see where the next 7 weeks go. In good faith I will be lodging ?500 with Dave Ferguson on the night of the 10th September to hold and I trust that you will do the same.

the-shark
#14 Print Post
Posted on 24-07-2013 21:24

Home From Home

lol the usual wednesday debate between the top 2 is always an interesting read! and true neil we have inflicted 2 of the 3 defeats of the top 2 teams but have been to inconsistent and thats what counts the most! it will be a tight run but in fairness you proved me wrong last winter by winning when i thought you had no chance so it will be a good battle! ps i understand your 0-5 v the loyalist so feel free to contact our secretary for any advice on how to beat the loyalists as you may well need to last game! talk to the hand but good luck to both teams in the run in.
www.animationbuddy.com/Animation/Animals/Sharks/Pool_shark_2.gif

we may need a bigger boat..!

No1 Nugget
#15 Print Post
Posted on 25-07-2013 04:02
Must Get Out More

Very true mr shark I think you guys should also kick on from here with them victories over the Farley teams, handshake I also agree that yes we haven't beaten them in 3 attempts in the league and 2 in cup competitions but like you said its consistent performances and that's why we have done well cause we can win big and have proved you and many people in this league and come next week.......... we will close the gap again.....hopefully 2/3 games, Pfft but like everybody says let's let the pool do the talkingboxer watch out legends are back in it hitting with a chair
Edited by No1 Nugget on 25-07-2013 04:08

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Random Photo
Mannequins
Mannequins
2008 Scotch Doubles Open
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12/04/2022
chasing a chicken

06/01/2022
violin

08/11/2021
fishing for a bite

14/02/2018
boooommmmm

15/01/2018
Congratulations TO LUKE WILSHER STEVE DEEGAN Both making it into the, 2018 Surrey county squad Sunday applause dancing dancing