oddball242 weeks
Knocky247 weeks
Teach251 weeks
FoxC263 weeks
cazza268 weeks
andye268 weeks
jacko268 weeks
View Thread
CroydonPool.com - The CDPL Online Community :: Croydon & District Pool League :: Summer League
 Print Thread
div1 week 16
jacko
#1 Print Post
Posted on 28-08-2013 07:04
Must Get Out More

Prop 7v4 Forum many frames could ov gone either way n wel defo take that result...always a pleasure playing the forum sum ov me old m8s n a proper decent bunch...another step closer to the title me thinks n noticed Mr Halls lads put in another big result making kellogs clench a lil bit tighter as they cum down to the wire...butter wouldn't melt ...

No1 Nugget
#2 Print Post
Posted on 28-08-2013 18:02
Must Get Out More

Well done jacko & co trophyone ive just had a look at the fixtures, and they cant catch you even if they beat you 11 0 last game,all u got to do is win next week which you will as they will struggle against the war bank,fishing for a bite so well done to the prop......... So we one step closer and need a 9 v 2/ 10 v 1 win next week and hope to be 1 point behind and a 6 5 win against the loyalists last game will win us the title.......... So much for them walking away with it we have pushed them to the last few games and we do have 1 record this season we still unbeaten at home Pfft
Division 2 winter league champs trophyone
division 3 and 2 summer league runner up,trophytwo
division 3 champs trophyone
division 4 summer champstrophyone
division 5 winnerstrophyone
division 5,4,3 divisional singles winner trophyone
division 5,4 secretary winnertrophyone

Special K
#3 Print Post
Posted on 28-08-2013 18:36
Must Get Out More

Ginge keep talking FACT is you remain 3 behind them prop and us are both on same games won n lost we beat them already and will do last game that's good enuff for me champ..... (Not) u talk to much seriously!
Back to back singles winner, croydon's number 1, Farley open champ that's all butter wouldn't melt ...

SCORCHIO12
#4 Print Post
Posted on 28-08-2013 19:44

Must Get Out More

WARBANK 5 ALMA REFUGEES 6

No Ian David,Mark Harris,Andy Gray orJames Hills last night. We had to get 2 players who haven't played all season out to play as we were at one point going their with 3 players. Along with myself high on pain meds it was always going to be a tough night.

Shame to have so many players away at the end of the season as its costs us dearly as we were in with a shout for the first time as runners-up.

Bring on the Halfs at our place next week. Saying that we are still going to be missing some key players still on holiday! Sad

No1 Nugget
#5 Print Post
Posted on 28-08-2013 20:24
Must Get Out More

Special K wrote:
Ginge keep talking FACT is you remain 3 behind them prop and us are both on same games won n lost we beat them already and will do last game that's good enuff for me champ..... (Not) u talk to much seriously!

Loooool RATTLED point and laugh fishing for a bite fact is my old mucker so have we won and lost the same as our rivals, what is different is we a lot closer than you are, i think our bets are void as both favourites are top,so I think we should have one more side bet that we finish closer to our rivals than u do ?100 how's your arse now......handshake

Rambo
#6 Print Post
Posted on 28-08-2013 21:15
Home From Home

neil wrote:
Special K wrote:

Loooool RATTLED point and laugh fishing for a bite fact is my old mucker so have we won and lost the same as our rivals, what is different is we a lot closer than you are, i think our bets are void as both favourites are top,so I think we should have one more side bet that we finish closer to our rivals than u do ?100 how's your arse now......handshake

Big difference there.

Division 1 has better players than Division 2... Thus that's why your closer...

Special K
#7 Print Post
Posted on 29-08-2013 01:26
Must Get Out More

That is not a bet how about I play u for that 100 how's your arse now............ boxer
Back to back singles winner, croydon's number 1, Farley open champ that's all butter wouldn't melt ...

No1 Nugget
#8 Print Post
Posted on 29-08-2013 01:44
Must Get Out More

Ok .......when we win the title I will come to Riley's on the 10th collect my ?200 off you and i will give u a chance to win ?100 back cant say fairer than that ? Just admit it mate ....... you have lost your chancepoint and laugh but we still fighting and come next week when we close the gap a bit more we could be 1 point behind Pfft and i would love to see if your arse goes then chasing a chickenblah blah blahblah blah blah

Truey
#9 Print Post
Posted on 29-08-2013 02:46
Quite The Regular

No wonder people no longer use this website anymore
All you do is go on about mickey-mouse betting blah blah
To be fair i ain't got a clue who you are & i don't give a fcuk & no i don't wanna play you for 20p or whatever....
Good luck for the season son & lets see how you do in a real div with decent players
HOW LONG LEFT ?

Special K
#10 Print Post
Posted on 30-08-2013 05:43
Must Get Out More

Well said truey! The man is proper gone!

Shaggy
#11 Print Post
Posted on 30-08-2013 07:33
Must Get Out More

Truey wrote:
No wonder people no longer use this website anymore
All you do is go on about mickey-mouse betting blah blah
To be fair i ain't got a clue who you are & i don't give a fcuk & no i don't wanna play you for 20p or whatever....
Good luck for the season son & lets see how you do in a real div with decent players

Its kind ov (sound like Jacko) ironic that the EPH (thats for you Truey) and Neils Team have mirrored each other pissing through the leagues, although the reality is it genuinely isn't that difficult.

When you enter the league with Bluff and Bravado it only takes a few defeats for both those to disappear. Quite frankly the new teams going up have got the best chance ever to compete, I wish all the teams good luck.

If you are as good as the EPH then you'll have done well, a bit like Stoke. Wink
Edited by Shaggy on 30-08-2013 07:34
House!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Truey
#12 Print Post
Posted on 31-08-2013 01:53
Quite The Regular

haha.....ever the comedian Paul
To be fair we did ok in our day - when the league(s) definitely had a more competitive look
Was not really a pi$$ing contest with his team, as i am almost sure our team would beat there's no drama
but then i would say that huh
We won a couple of knock-out cups in our day, along with a few other individual honours & that'll do
Just wish this site would entertain the way it did back in the day, when the Coney & us etc had a right crack at eachother
ah well - guess 1 thing never changes - you EGO's still win the lotrolling eyes

HOW LONG LEFT ?

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Random Photo
Micky Samuel
Micky Samuel
Miscellaneous
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12/04/2022
chasing a chicken

06/01/2022
violin

08/11/2021
fishing for a bite

14/02/2018
boooommmmm

15/01/2018
Congratulations TO LUKE WILSHER STEVE DEEGAN Both making it into the, 2018 Surrey county squad Sunday applause dancing dancing