oddball242 weeks
Knocky247 weeks
Teach251 weeks
FoxC263 weeks
cazza268 weeks
andye268 weeks
jacko269 weeks
View Thread
CroydonPool.com - The CDPL Online Community :: Croydon & District Pool League :: Summer League
 Print Thread
Thanks every one
Special K
#1 Print Post
Posted on 17-09-2013 18:59
Must Get Out More

Just wanna say thank you to every who I have spoke with regarding me possibly playing for them next season! After much thought I have decided to play for the legends can really see them having a chance this year with Leon pope Darren leech Steve k and Neil plus maybe 1 more yet for me it's all about trying to compete n I think on that basis I will join a team that u believe can take on any team in div 1 and have a chance! Turning down the prop has been a hard decision for me and I am honoured they offered me a spot thanks prop and trust it was a decision I took a long time to think about

Good luck every 1 this season shud be good! :8ball:
Back to back singles winner, croydon's number 1, Farley open champ that's all butter wouldn't melt ...

No1 Nugget
#2 Print Post
Posted on 17-09-2013 19:55
Must Get Out More

Thanks for choosing us mate i know it was a hard decision? but you had to join us as we couldnt seperate the doubles plate champions,trophyone and the true croydons no 1 bowsigning for the legends........ How about that then prop...boxernow you all know my team with poss 1 more to join........and now we have a chance to take on anybody, really can't wait for the start of the season warbank all stars..... The swets in town boxersee you soon Gary handshake
Division 2 winter league champs trophyone
division 3 and 2 summer league runner up,trophytwo
division 3 champs trophyone
division 4 summer champstrophyone
division 5 winnerstrophyone
division 5,4,3 divisional singles winner trophyone
division 5,4 secretary winnertrophyone

Knocky
#3 Print Post
Posted on 17-09-2013 21:13
Must Get Out More

NEWSFLASH

Neils broke lolpoint and laugh
summer champs 2008trophyone
div 1 individual winner 2008trophyone
and knockout cup winners 2008 trophyone
croydon singles league iv prem winnertrophyone
plus league cup winners 2011,2012.2014trophyone
plus ko cup plate winners 2011 trophyone summer doubles winners 2010trophyonewinter league champs 2017trophyone
and lots of runner up trophys which have been given to local schools.

No1 Nugget
#4 Print Post
Posted on 17-09-2013 21:44
Must Get Out More

That's the best thing mate didnt pay a penny,he was on a free transfer and choose us as he has seen for the last few seasons we have potential and now We have a squad more than capable of challenging for honours, and really looking forward to the season, 4th game Knocky see u soon boxer

Kermy
#5 Print Post
Posted on 17-09-2013 22:11
Home From Home

More like he chose u cos he'd get a lift off Mr Krishnan everyweek. Bring it on Neil,5th place at best.

No1 Nugget
#6 Print Post
Posted on 17-09-2013 22:31
Must Get Out More

Yeah ?300 says we finish above you, we not coming to make up the numbers we want division 1 how many times the prop won the title don't fishing for a bite it's only a question ?

Special K
#7 Print Post
Posted on 17-09-2013 22:31
Must Get Out More

Nooooo way mr Kermy as I known him a long time mate he my best mate that's what kinda swayed my decision mate as well as Neil being a top bloke and captain I really enjoy the challenge to be honest you lot are a great team and I enjoy playing against you! That's the truth
Back to back singles winner, croydon's number 1, Farley open champ that's all butter wouldn't melt ...

Kermy
#8 Print Post
Posted on 17-09-2013 22:40
Home From Home

Prop have won it more times than u ever will ginge. 300 pound,is that ur best offer. Oh Danny boy,if the grinch wasn't playin neither would u be. Does he or does he not give u lifts home?

Special K
#9 Print Post
Posted on 17-09-2013 22:44
Must Get Out More

Ha ha ha ha ha ha Kermy only cause he goes my way home Pfft

He wants more captain take him on go my son take him Neil

Kermy
#10 Print Post
Posted on 17-09-2013 22:57
Home From Home

I won't kiss & tell Danny boy. Fact of the matter is Neil is in a dream world. Talking of winning div 1 and he ain't even mentioned the eagles. As I said 5th place at best.

Special K
#11 Print Post
Posted on 17-09-2013 23:02
Must Get Out More

You gotta aim high n that's what his doing healthy ain't it? I don't think he needs to mention eagles as the bet is we finish higher than u he will up stakes as his Neil but how much I wonder?

No1 Nugget
#12 Print Post
Posted on 18-09-2013 00:09
Must Get Out More

Kermy wrote:
I won't kiss & tell Danny boy. Fact of the matter is Neil is in a dream world. Talking of winning div 1 and he ain't even mentioned the eagles. As I said 5th place at best.

Loooool I think I caught a fishing for a bite 5th place point and laugh bet you anything you like that we Finnish higher than that my old muckerPfft Ricky obviously the prop have a lot of experience,and now with dean cooper look even stronger, but I know with the players We have we can cause some damage and apparently Ricky leachey said he got you in his back pocket? Saxton Chicken

No1 Nugget
#13 Print Post
Posted on 18-09-2013 00:29
Must Get Out More

Kermy wrote:
Prop have won it more times than u ever will ginge. 300 pound,is that ur best offer. Oh Danny boy,if the grinch wasn't playin neither would u be. Does he or does he not give u lifts home?

Well your the one with the experience talk to me and I'm gonna take jacko up on that offer of 50/1 on winning div1 that's got to be worth a few quid, hope you lot got enough dough, Pfft let's have a bit on who finishes higher in the league cup aswell , what's the odds then Ricky(William hill) Loool

Kermy
#14 Print Post
Posted on 18-09-2013 00:45
Home From Home

Odds,thought u offered me a straight 300 ginge

No1 Nugget
#15 Print Post
Posted on 18-09-2013 01:01
Must Get Out More

You said more ok what about this offer?
? ?300 on who finishes higher,
? ?100 on who finishers higher in the league cup
? ?100 on whichever players finish higher in the rankings,
And I'm up for doubling the bet for any other prop player,
So there you have it ?1000 in total for you and jacko,chasing a chicken

Special K
#16 Print Post
Posted on 18-09-2013 01:26
Must Get Out More

Boooooooooooooooooooom Neil wow a grand bow

jacko
#17 Print Post
Posted on 18-09-2013 02:11
Must Get Out More

neil ura fool,so ur talking bout signing 1more again? where is ur loyalty to ur team ? u surely cant av the same team u ad a few seasons ago,ur 1st 5 wont av 1 ov ur old players in not even u...n why r u bottling taking me on in the rankings n trying to get others to fight ur battles n carry u....why dont u ask morry dolan n tommy donalon to sign aswel,ur side even with kellogs stil aint good enuf to finish above us...let us no wen uv finished signing players n then wer talk about bets...im sure at the mo wel stil match ur grand but wil av2 talk to the others...u can b ur teams mascot coz u aint gona b gud enuf to get in it...joker ...n kellogs tis a shame we would ov ada strong enuf side with u to take the eagles titles...n finally neil check the prop out in the hall ov fame we n our players av won loads m8 even wen we split n sum ov us wer the patriots we won loads...uv aint gota clue n wel enjoy giving u a wake up call butter wouldn't melt ...
Edited by jacko on 18-09-2013 02:13

Truey
#18 Print Post
Posted on 18-09-2013 02:42
Quite The Regular

Neil
Div 1 is different gear son & i admire your confidence, Bravery is 1 thing but pure stupidity is quite another

But the reality will hit you & the Egos n prop will 100% finish above you
try keeping the team that got you through the divisions & more people would respect you
If this bet is on the line i will have as much as you can afford i will back the prop all day long

HOW LONG LEFT ?

Special K
#19 Print Post
Posted on 18-09-2013 03:13
Must Get Out More

With all due respect truey I don't no u but let me tell u a lol something for you to comment that is pure madness u don't even no any 1 in Our team other than Leon pope so how can u comment such madness mate? And Neil can prob afford a lot of dough so be careful what u wish for....

No1 Nugget
#20 Print Post
Posted on 18-09-2013 03:18
Must Get Out More

jacko wrote:
neil ura fool,so ur talking bout signing 1more again? where is ur loyalty to ur team ? u surely cant av the same team u ad a few seasons ago,ur 1st 5 wont av 1 ov ur old players in not even u...n why r u bottling taking me on in the rankings n trying to get others to fight ur battles n carry u....why dont u ask morry dolan n tommy donalon to sign aswel,ur side even with kellogs stil aint good enuf to finish above us...let us no wen uv finished signing players n then wer talk about bets...im sure at the mo wel stil match ur grand but wil av2 talk to the others...u can b ur teams mascot coz u aint gona b gud enuf to get in it...joker ...n kellogs tis a shame we would ov ada strong enuf side with u to take the eagles titles...n finally neil check the prop out in the hall ov fame we n our players av won loads m8 even wen we split n sum ov us wer the patriots we won loads...uv aint gota clue n wel enjoy giving u a wake up call butter wouldn't melt ...

blah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blah not that I have to explain it jacko but had to let 2 go 1 went to the dukes and 1 to the pond, I just want the best team poss and we not only doing it for a season unlike some teams, fishing for a bite this will be the legends team for many years and we will replace you one day and like everybody says we are the underdogs Pfft
Edited by No1 Nugget on 18-09-2013 03:31

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Random Photo
Dino and Steve
Dino and Steve
2005 CroydonPool.com Open
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12/04/2022
chasing a chicken

06/01/2022
violin

08/11/2021
fishing for a bite

14/02/2018
boooommmmm

15/01/2018
Congratulations TO LUKE WILSHER STEVE DEEGAN Both making it into the, 2018 Surrey county squad Sunday applause dancing dancing