oddball253 weeks
Knocky258 weeks
Teach261 weeks
FoxC274 weeks
cazza279 weeks
andye279 weeks
jacko279 weeks
View Thread
CroydonPool.com - The CDPL Online Community :: Croydon & District Pool League :: Winter League
 Print Thread
Div 1 week 2
Kermy
#1 Print Post
Posted on 09-10-2013 04:39
Home From Home

Prop 10 German 1

Nature Boy
#2 Print Post
Posted on 09-10-2013 04:55

Home From Home

Warbank Allstars 6-5 Forum 'A'

Good result coming back from 4-2 down. Solid couple of frames to take the beans at the end.

Great banter as always from both sides, all the best to the Forum and look forward to playing them in the second half of the season.

Its been emotional

Metin250
#3 Print Post
Posted on 09-10-2013 05:58
Home From Home

Pond 2-9 Eagles
Good result on a tricky table, Jacko could bring out a novel about this table.
I myself quite enjoyed it!
Food coming out the same time as we arrived in the venue was obviously a pat ploy to try and make us play on a full stomach!!
Good fun with pond as always!
Pat losing his chest hair by the hour!!!!
YNWA

No1 Nugget
#4 Print Post
Posted on 09-10-2013 06:18
Must Get Out More

Farley legends 7 v 4 farley loyalists

We lost the first frame and didn't look back taking the first set 4 1, should of took the next one but leachey some how missed the black( unlucky mate)hugs 4 2 then we shared the next 2 then the grinch and special k took it to another level 7 3 and once again losing the last frame but 7 4 happy with that result against our rivals I believe that's 2 in a row.....fishing for a bite
We off and running, special mentions to Leon,grinch,special k with 2/2 applause 4 points behind we will make that up in the next few weeks,don't you worry about that jacko,boxer

Division 2 winter league champs trophyone
division 3 and 2 summer league runner up,trophytwo
division 3 champs trophyone
division 4 summer champstrophyone
division 5 winnerstrophyone
division 5,4,3 divisional singles winner trophyone
division 5,4 secretary winnertrophyone

Metin250
#5 Print Post
Posted on 09-10-2013 06:22
Home From Home

neil wrote:

We lost the first frame and didn't look back taking the first set 4 1, should of took the next one but leachey some how missed the black( unlucky mate)hugs 4 2 then we shared the next 2 then the grinch and special k took it to another level 7 3 and once again losing the last frame but 7 4 happy with that result against our rivals I believe that's 2 in a row.....fishing for a bite
We off and running, special mentions to Leon,grinch,special k with 2/2 applause 4 points behind we will make that up in the next few weeks,don't you worry about that jacko,boxer

may as well Pay him now !
Ps your closest rivals?? I thought the prop/eagles were your closest rivals? Not a newly promoted team who have lost half their team!
Edited by Metin250 on 09-10-2013 06:24
YNWA

jacko
#6 Print Post
Posted on 09-10-2013 07:02
Must Get Out More

4 butter wouldn't melt ...

No1 Nugget
#7 Print Post
Posted on 09-10-2013 07:17
Must Get Out More

Looooool ohhhh jacko theres a long way to go mate and to be fair,we have played 2 tougher games than you, and like my old mate Kevin keegan said to fergie........... I can't wait for when we play the rack pack and we will show you how to beat them...........fishing for a bite or like what the grinch would say. The legends are gonna ruin your Xmas whip see you soon jackoboxer

No1 Nugget
#8 Print Post
Posted on 09-10-2013 07:25
Must Get Out More

metin250 wrote:
neil wrote:

may as well Pay him now !
Ps your closest rivals?? I thought the prop/eagles were your closest rivals? Not a newly promoted team who have lost half their team!

Pay him now,point and laugh long way to go yet mate, and yes the eagles and prop are our closest rivals and I didn't say you wasn't, what i meant by rivals was that they are our locals like a derby game and with all the banter with them tonight was all good and really enjoyed it, can't wait for the return leg I predict 8 v 3 9 v 2......fishing for a bite

Viper
#9 Print Post
Posted on 09-10-2013 14:07
Must Get Out More

what i meant by rivals was that they are our locals like a derby game and with all the banter with them tonight was all good and really enjoyed it, can't wait for the return leg I predict 8 v 3 9 v 2......fishing for a bite[/quote]

Here you go again letting your mouth run away with your predictions ..... You can be so disrespectful to your opponents on here. You never hear The Eagles, The Prop, The Cuemasters and the other top sides saying what they are or not going to do to opponents. Although you fully deserved your win last night you and I both know that if the chances that we had were taken then the score-line would not have been so flattering to yourselves and that takes into consideration Mr Leach's unfortunate miss on the black ..... but nevertheless thats Div.1 for you and if you miss then you get punished. I am more than happy about how my players played against your new side and we will be looking forward to the return also.

Special mention has to go to Steve Krishnan who showed great sportmanship in calling his own foul and I have nothing but the utmost respect for players that do this.
Edited by Viper on 09-10-2013 15:54

Kermy
#10 Print Post
Posted on 09-10-2013 15:02
Home From Home

Well said Mr H.......

longshanks
#11 Print Post
Posted on 09-10-2013 16:17

Must Get Out More

Cuemasters 7 4 Rack Pack

Knocky
#12 Print Post
Posted on 09-10-2013 17:05
Must Get Out More

Unpredictables 8 better halfs 3
Good win against Steve's team think it's going to be a good season for the unpredictables
Have your ?100 ready Neil for me and mick lol
summer champs 2008trophyone
div 1 individual winner 2008trophyone
and knockout cup winners 2008 trophyone
croydon singles league iv prem winnertrophyone
plus league cup winners 2011,2012.2014trophyone
plus ko cup plate winners 2011 trophyone summer doubles winners 2010trophyonewinter league champs 2017trophyone
and lots of runner up trophys which have been given to local schools.

No1 Nugget
#13 Print Post
Posted on 09-10-2013 18:39
Must Get Out More

knocky wrote:
Unpredictables 8 better halfs 3
Good win against Steve's team think it's going to be a good season for the unpredictables
Have your ?100 ready Neil for me and mick lol

Loool only 2 games gone Knocky and like I said we have played 2 tough games and sitting just behind you,thumb long way to go yet? See u in a few weeks mate,

No1 Nugget
#14 Print Post
Posted on 09-10-2013 19:25
Must Get Out More

week 2 tables,

The eagles 16
The unpredictables 16
Prop 15
warbank 13
Farley legends 11
Farley loyalists 11
cuemasters 11
rack pack 10
forum A 10
pond wheatsheaf 8
the better halfs 7
magnum force 4

nuttmeg
#15 Print Post
Posted on 09-10-2013 22:22
Home From Home

Neil if you think you have had two tough games I think your going to be in for a rude awakening when you play the likes of the Prop,Cuemasters, Unpredictables and the Eagles, your posts are tant remount to somebody who started supporting Man City 4 years ago after never watching football before.

The Big Show
#16 Print Post
Posted on 09-10-2013 22:34
Quite The Regular

nuttmeg wrote:
Neil if you think you have had two tough games I think your going to be in for a rude awakening when you play the likes of the Prop,Cuemasters, Unpredictables and the Eagles, your posts are tant remount to somebody who started supporting Man City 4 years ago after never watching football before.

Ha ha ha.... Is a shame there isnt a "like" button.. LIKE!!!!!!

Neil please dont mention the Rack Pack.. None of us want to hear your dribble. You chat like we are a team that you'll simply walk over. I cannot wait for you to fall flat on your face pal. Rack Pack may not be one of the "top" sides, but have been here quite a few seasons in the "Top" flight through established team MATES and not mere team MEMBERS.. Win or lose, we as MATES enjoy our night of pool. I guess to truly appreciate what it means to win ANYTHING with your MATES, firstly I guess you actually need MATES (Im talking about the free ones too!)
Are you not entertained??

No1 Nugget
#17 Print Post
Posted on 09-10-2013 23:36
Must Get Out More

The Big Show wrote:
nuttmeg wrote:

Ha ha ha.... Is a shame there isnt a "like" button.. LIKE!!!!!!

Neil please dont mention the Rack Pack.. None of us want to hear your dribble. You chat like we are a team that you'll simply walk over. I cannot wait for you to fall flat on your face pal. Rack Pack may not be one of the "top" sides, but have been here quite a few seasons in the "Top" flight through established team MATES and not mere team MEMBERS.. Win or lose, we as MATES enjoy our night of pool. I guess to truly appreciate what it means to win ANYTHING with your MATES, firstly I guess you actually need MATES (Im talking about the free ones too!)

Loooool rattled, point and laugh Marc Why do you always bite..........I'm sure you know......... we always beat you and didnt we smash you 9 2 last winter in your own back yard.?and you only in the top flight cause you got shuffled up........fishing for a bite we earned our placetrophyone

The Big Show
#18 Print Post
Posted on 09-10-2013 23:54
Quite The Regular

Rattled?! Me?! Nah not at all.. Its not the biting, just reading your crap and your self-congratulating-overrated opinion.

As for earning your place, well done! Read what I wrote as it was a surmise based on MATES through years.. As opposed to MEMBERS bought and paid for..

I so wish I was like you.. worship You are just the greatest!! OMG I am basking in your shadow... Bring spare eyelids, youre gonna need them!
Are you not entertained??

jacko
#19 Print Post
Posted on 10-10-2013 03:30
Must Get Out More

We r indeed entertained....forget the table bein iffy wen we played the rack pack they stil beat us n even if we ad won it would ov been close,neil u seem to av no respect for no1 but u wil find out the ard way m8...double the stakes ? N mark is right winning stuff with team m8s isa buzz ..butter wouldn't melt ...

Truey
#20 Print Post
Posted on 10-10-2013 04:38
Quite The Regular

Neil a few words of advive.........think before you type,
as you have ben told numerous times Div 1 isd a diff gear & going around saying this n that about what you team will do against the upper echelon is dis-respectful & stupid as i said b4 i'll have as much as you like on the Prop finishing above you
I thought my old mob had a ton of mouth, but you take the prize
winning anything on the way up is a given foer a 1/2 decent side & yes my team did all that, but the diff being we were all pals & had a great craic
good luck in the big lge fella
let me know the bet dets & i'll give you my bank acc for the payout
laughing
HOW LONG LEFT ?

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Random Photo
Danny Evans
Danny Evans
Croydon Interleague (Past)
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12/04/2022
chasing a chicken

06/01/2022
violin

08/11/2021
fishing for a bite

14/02/2018
boooommmmm

15/01/2018
Congratulations TO LUKE WILSHER STEVE DEEGAN Both making it into the, 2018 Surrey county squad Sunday applause dancing dancing