oddball243 weeks
Knocky247 weeks
Teach251 weeks
FoxC264 weeks
cazza269 weeks
andye269 weeks
jacko269 weeks
View Thread
CroydonPool.com - The CDPL Online Community :: Croydon & District Pool League :: Summer League
 Print Thread
Division 2 week 10
No1 Nugget
#1 Print Post
Posted on 17-07-2013 05:00
Must Get Out More

Farley legends 8 v 3 m o t s

Great start from us tonight talk to the handand needed it to get us back on track, 4 1 and we gifted them that frame, second set went 5,1 6,1 and to be fair dean & co battled back and took the next 2 for it to be 6,3 and we dug deep by taking the last 2,special mention to Leon with 3/3 want to wish the mots well for next week against our rivals,thumb really top bunch of guys down there and good luck to them for the rest of the season,

Really feel we should of closed the gap a bit more as i heard the loyalists won 7,4 so back to 10 points and need another big winapplausenext week and hoping to gain some more back boxer
Division 2 winter league champs trophyone
division 3 and 2 summer league runner up,trophytwo
division 3 champs trophyone
division 4 summer champstrophyone
division 5 winnerstrophyone
division 5,4,3 divisional singles winner trophyone
division 5,4 secretary winnertrophyone

Special K
#2 Print Post
Posted on 17-07-2013 06:23
Must Get Out More

Another 3 frames gained on the prop down to 11 now ; ) 6 frames in 2 weeks see how easy it becomes ginge!! Get that ginger wallet out boy!

Super halfs bouncing

Welshy
#3 Print Post
Posted on 17-07-2013 13:10
Home From Home

Beechtree Boshers 3-8 Langley Sports

Dissapointing result for us last night Frown but we missed too many clearances in the end. We weren't really in the match in fairness except at 1-1 because we lost the next 4 and from there it was always going to be a struggle against a quality team

I take the man of the match having put the 3 wins in the win column. Cheers to Tony, Rich et all for the quality sportsmanship shown last night when our 5th turned up late.

A's always a quality night with the Langley Sports boys, good luck for the remainder of the season handshake
Fortune Favours the Brave...tumbleweed

Fat-Dart
#4 Print Post
Posted on 17-07-2013 14:23

FORUM ADDICT!

The Folly 3 - Goodfellas 8

Merlin
#5 Print Post
Posted on 17-07-2013 15:40
Getting The Hang Of It

I think congratulations are in order for the bellends magnificent achievement of clawing back 1 point on the mightly Loyalists. I think we should rename today the Neil Hall apprecition day in recognition of the unique talent that is Neil Hall. I would think that he is almost getting ready to polish the runners up trophy

No1 Nugget
#6 Print Post
Posted on 17-07-2013 19:24
Must Get Out More

blah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blah don't want that trophy and if and when we cant catch you I will congratulate you guys, unlike you did when we won it in the main winter season, bet you are really excited at the prospect on winning your first division 2 title, how long has it been now, 6/7 seasons, point and laugh don't fishing for a bite now,

Merlin
#7 Print Post
Posted on 18-07-2013 15:35
Getting The Hang Of It

Its nice to win Trophies and yes it has been a few years but we have been solid over those years and never been in danger of relegation, and have a solid team spirit (and at least we dont buy or cheat fishing for a bite ).

Anyway you hide behind your team as because, as an individual you cant win anything on your own Shock

No1 Nugget
#8 Print Post
Posted on 18-07-2013 17:54
Must Get Out More

well we to have never been in a relegation fight, and always been promoted every season and I think that is a great achievement as we only started 4 seasons ago as a new team and I have never bought anyone, and cheat how have I cheated,boxer

I laughed about the individual as I have won something every season apart from the last winter, what have you won since you won the rankings............................. F U C K ALL don't fishing for a bite now mannister point and laugh

BUNTER
#9 Print Post
Posted on 18-07-2013 22:18
Quite The Regular

I'm sure I heard you were playing ringers or something Neil? And did you not say to me and Barry you would give us a ton each if we both played for you this season? I've still even got the text on my phone from when you said that
NAMES WIN FRAMES

No1 Nugget
#10 Print Post
Posted on 19-07-2013 01:56
Must Get Out More

Bunter stop talking s h I t you asked me so get it right and it's done and dusted now so stop with your stupid little games it don't work, and ringers no just made a mistake and we were punished and still won the league by 10+ points, and u want to go down that route with texts I still have all yours when u beg me to talk to Ryan to deregister you? As I told u before bunter i have no time for you I lost respect for you...........Saxton Chicken

BUNTER
#11 Print Post
Posted on 19-07-2013 06:49
Quite The Regular

That's the best news I've heard all day I hope you have lost respect for me
NAMES WIN FRAMES

Special K
#12 Print Post
Posted on 19-07-2013 06:55
Must Get Out More

Don't worry Bunter we be drinking end of season mate with Neil's money! Respect Neil........ Woooooohaaaaaaaadrunk
Back to back singles winner, croydon's number 1, Farley open champ that's all butter wouldn't melt ...

Merlin
#13 Print Post
Posted on 19-07-2013 19:15
Getting The Hang Of It

neil wrote:
well we to have never been in a relegation fight, and always been promoted every season and I think that is a great achievement as we only started 4 seasons ago as a new team and I have never bought anyone, and cheat how have I cheated,boxer

I laughed about the individual as I have won something every season apart from the last winter, what have you won since you won the rankings............................. F U C K ALL don't fishing for a bite now mannister point and laugh

My point is that at least I can say I have won those things all you have won is lower divisional stuff (no disrepect to lower teams) but have not won anything of meaning. You ask any of the better players in the league and they will say that win the Divisional 5 secretaries is not on their priority list.

As for the cheating, you know what you did and if you want me to say on here what it was then fine but we all now what you are like Hall and you only ever play the weaker players in the opposition team as you get found out when you dont have the choice. The Loyalists WILL finish above you and by quite some margin so look forward to your runners up trophy

Teach
#14 Print Post
Posted on 19-07-2013 23:36

Home From Home

Merlin wrote:
neil wrote:

My point is that at least I can say I have won those things all you have won is lower divisional stuff (no disrepect to lower teams) but have not won anything of meaning. You ask any of the better players in the league and they will say that win the Divisional 5 secretaries is not on their priority list.

As for the cheating, you know what you did and if you want me to say on here what it was then fine but we all now what you are like Hall and you only ever play the weaker players in the opposition team as you get found out when you dont have the choice. The Loyalists WILL finish above you and by quite someforward to your runners up trophy

Neil picked me last week, Lee. Pleased to know that my own captain has absolutely no faith in me.

I am now demanding a transfer immediately.
Knockout Cup Winners 2011, 2014 trophyone

Division One Summer Champs 2011, 2012, 2015 trophyone

Merlin
#15 Print Post
Posted on 19-07-2013 23:59
Getting The Hang Of It

Sorry Teach, I wasnt talking about us as we have no weak players, hence why he lost to you butter wouldn't melt ...

Viper
#16 Print Post
Posted on 20-07-2013 18:11
Must Get Out More

Merlin wrote:
Sorry Teach, I wasnt talking about us as we have no weak players, hence why he lost to you butter wouldn't melt ...

Thats a great "Get Out Of Jail" card Lee ......... but a very true comment. Thats what I like about Teach - a quality sense of humour.

Reigatesfinest
#17 Print Post
Posted on 21-07-2013 04:26
Getting The Hang Of It

Merlin wrote:
Its nice to win Trophies and yes it has been a few years but we have been solid over those years and never been in danger of relegation, and have a solid team spirit (and at least we dont buy or cheat fishing for a bite ).

Anyway you hide behind your team as because, as an individual you cant win anything on your own Shock

Did the Mighty Loyalists not win a trophy in the winter????? Oh no, it was a Plate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Random Photo
Kyle Pickett
Kyle Pickett
Croydon Interleague (Current)
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12/04/2022
chasing a chicken

06/01/2022
violin

08/11/2021
fishing for a bite

14/02/2018
boooommmmm

15/01/2018
Congratulations TO LUKE WILSHER STEVE DEEGAN Both making it into the, 2018 Surrey county squad Sunday applause dancing dancing